Can You See The Taunt? Peng, I Challenge You To See The Taunt!

Lars

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

WooHoo just been to watch the Two Towers, anyone else think Gollum is a little cutie?

Bugger off Speedy I asked first....

If I couldn't have Gollum/Smeagol for Christmas then you're sure as hell not having him.

He's my precioussss...

"Not this way, master! There is another way. O yes indeed there is. Another way, darker, more difficult to find, more secret. But Smeagol knows it".

I live in hope though. I mean let's face it, he obviously knows his way to the Cesspool.

My only gripe is that he's been here before and never even said hello!

Still I guess all those dead bodies sleeping under the water made the little guy a trifle wary as to who he could trust.

Dear Mr Spkr,

Now look what you have gone and done!! Why, you CAD sir!! I hope you have cashed up on the alimony coz' bygawd you are gonna need it - I believe the poor plastic thing you have knocked up is expecting quins!!!

<BIG>SHAME ON YOU!!!</BIG>

Barbie gets pregnant

December 26, 2002

A PREGNANT Barbie with a pop-out baby is the latest controversial model to be released in a bid to expand the doll's appeal.

17442457.jpg

Pregnant 'Midge' who has a pop-out baby. Picture: AP

She follows hot on the heels of an adults-only, sexy version of the doll which will be released in Australia next year.

Lingerie Barbie, complete with lace underwear and stiletto heels, has already caused controversy. It is being marketed as a collector's item for the over-14s.

Mattel's pregnant doll is another sign of the changing times.

Midge, described as Barbie's oldest friend, delivers a baby when her stomach is opened.

US Walmart stores have taken her off the shelves after customers complained she was a bit too real for young children.

Yesterday, it was unclear whether Mattel planned to sell the pregnant doll in Australia.

But Lingerie Barbie is coming here. It is part of Mattel's Fashion Model Collection and will be available in pink and black.

The sixth doll in the series which will be released early next year is described by Mattel as "simple, sassy in a pearl-grey satin slip trimmed in black lace. Barbie exudes a flirtatious attitude in her merry widow bustier ensemble accented with intricate lace and matching peek-a-boo peignoir".

Lingerie Barbie will arrive in Australia in February and will be available from selected outlets. Consumers can expect to pay a high price for the doll which sells for $80 in the US and has an age recommendation of 14 years and over. It will be marketed to an older age group.

The new dolls mark a clear break from tradition when Barbie was modestly dressed for such activities as driving in her motorhome, horse riding and diving.

Women's Electoral Lobby spokeswoman Sarah Maddison was surprised by Mattel's latest dolls but acknowledged that consumers had the right to buy what they chose.

"People with a Barbie fetish can fulfil it in the privacy of their homes," she said.

Despite her concern about the effect Lingerie Barbie will have as a career role model for young girls, Ms Madden had a sense of humour about a possible Lingerie Ken doll.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander," she said.

Released in New York in 1959, Barbie has since grown into a favourite toy for young girls all over the world.

Producers hope the scantily clad doll will expand Barbie's horizons and may even appeal to a male audience.

The Daily Telegraph

And may <U>HELL</U> have mercy on our souls..........

AJ

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Dear Mr Spkr,

Now look what you have gone and done!! Why, you CAD sir!! I hope you have cashed up on the alimony coz' bygawd you are gonna need it - I believe the poor plastic thing you have knocked up is expecting quins!!!

AJ

Hah! It wasn't mine!

Besides, she was ASKING for it!

Silly blighter, go back to your crickets and sheep.

Steve

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

By some mistake of the director it's a bit difficult to say just exactly which of those Gondorian spearmen I am....but I know I'm one of them.

And I want you to know that we are all anxiously awaiting the scene when your severed, tortured and maimed head is flung over the walls of Minas Tirith in Return of the King. We have great hopes that it will involve no CGI or anything other than the real thing. Not only would this be the CHEAPEST solution but also the most satisfying for everyone involved.

They will have to edit out the hurrahs and cheers from the city though.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Um, yeah, ok. You lot can expect turns to-nite. I'm back, I'm mad, and I'm ready to make you lot suffer for your lack of stategery.

A) We don't care.

AA) We still don't care.

AAA)Your concept of strategy (is that the word you wanted) is to hug the map edges and use assault boats as forward observers.

AAA1/2) In an age of all sorts of personal hygiene products, you still smell bad. What's up with that, anyway?

AAA+A=AAAA)Your big, hulking Panzers make me feel all bloated and gassy and I'm really hoping you're downwind of me, so you get the full effect.

And a-one, and a-two) So, have you tried out that Bathtub-Buddy Electric Heater I talked Delaney into buying you for Christmas?

You know, I hadn't really given much thought to the The armoured fist vs. the combined arms breakthrough thread, figuring it as merely another haven for hairless-sacked ubergrogs. But now I realize that it's probably just Andreas soliciting advice on his choice of dating strategies.

Should we help, in the spirit of the Holiday Season, or should we just get it moved to the General Forum so Beman and Dorosh can render assistance?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Um, yeah, ok. You lot can expect turns to-nite. I'm back, I'm mad, and I'm ready to make you lot suffer for your lack of stategery.

****e. Hadn't heard from you in so long I thoughtBerli took that road trip to rub you out and Delaney posted as you for cover.

Now it's official. Santa didn't grant any of my wishes for Christmas.

Originally posted by Geier, the only person in the world too ugly to be an Uruk hai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

By some mistake of the director it's a bit difficult to say just exactly which of those Gondorian spearmen I am....but I know I'm one of them.

And I want you to know that we are all anxiously awaiting the scene when your severed, tortured and maimed head is flung over the walls of Minas Tirith in Return of the King. We have great hopes that it will involve no CGI or anything other than the real thing. Not only would this be the CHEAPEST solution but also the most satisfying for everyone involved. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

He's beginning to spell a lot like Gaylord...</font>

QUOTE]He's beginning to spell a lot like Gaylord...

Ye cud sang tha' line tae tha tune o' "At's Startin' Tae Look a Lot Lak Chrissmas". Come on laddies, sang at wi' mae...

"Hae's beginnin' tae spaill a lot lak Gaylord...

(sumthan', sumthan', sumthan' time o' year *mumble*"

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

I am confused, does anyone know why the writing on web screens has gone 3 times as big as it used to be and darker??

Take some thorazine and wait for the text to go back to normal, you substance ingesting swine.</font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

I am confused, does anyone know why the writing on web screens has gone 3 times as big as it used to be and darker??

Does your mouse have a scroll button? Press the Ctrl key while playing with the scroll button to see what happens.

Mace