Can You See The Taunt? Peng, I Challenge You To See The Taunt!

Lars

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for Andreas,. the special limited edition SS Dominatrix Barbie!

29651_9993_main.jpg

Barbie® doll is both striking and sassy in her black satin bra and panty ensemble trimmed with black lace and pale blue bows, black stockings and garters. Her long jet black hair is styled in a sleek ponytail pulled up and away from her delicately featured face.

It's so lifelike -- as if she is looking around and thinking, "Where did I put that ball-gag?"

Steve

Dearest Persephone,

How my heart flutters, and my stomach knots, when I come in of a Monday morning to find new and precious treatments of my visage on the Peng Challenge Thread.

The shot of myself and Dalem disporting ourselves on a bridge was fairly horrifying (aside to Berli: When I saw the GB my first thought also was 'Gnome Brigade')

But my moment of true 'soul torment' came when I hit the picture of the Gnomish Hordes Attacking the Goldfish Pond. The soul shattering scream I let loose actually caused one of the people here in the office to drop their coffee.

People rushed to me from all sides as I turned magenta with horror. They said later that I was trying to talk, but I sounded like a raccoon. After being slapped several times, and having glasses of water thrown into my face (this actually went on for a while after I was able to say that I was all right...), I was finally able to dismiss the browser from the screen, while shudders of loathing ran up and down my spine like Panzer Leader in fuzzy bunny slippers.

Kudos, to you, Persephone. I think you actually managed to weaken my immune system, the blow was so horrible.

Hope everyone has a lovely Holiday. I will try and get online quite a bit over the next few days, though, to make it as unpleasant as possible.

I may even send out turns, now that I figured out why CMBB was slowing to a crawl and occassionally freezing up on me (installed new software that shouldn't have had any effect on it, but go figure).

And a special treat for Marlow: The Harley-Davidson "Top" Ken doll!

25638_9993_main.jpg Harley-Davidson® Ken® doll will once again ride in style in his fun, edgy and authentic Harley-Davidson® outfits. Intricate details like working silvery zippers, silvery buttons and chains, and Harley-Davidson Motorcycle logos accent their ultra-hip biker ensembles. Ken® doll looks hot in his denim shirt, white knit tank top, and black leatherette chaps worn over his blue jeans. Silvery stud accents and a silver and black Harley-Davidson shield buckle complete his outfit. He's got that true cool biker edge with his chest "hair" and "beard," and the "born to ride" tattoo on his forearm!
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Steve

Originally posted by dalem:

Actually, I much prefer brunettes.

Oh, well, how about this one?

26931_9993_main.jpg

A white satin bra and panty ensemble trimmed with white lace and pale pink bows, white stockings and garters.

Just trying to help, really.

Perhaps you could include it in a diorama scene with your Tamika models -- you know, G.I. Joe Rescues die Junge Fraulein.

Or whatever.

Steve

What's the deal? Some of you poltroons actually have to work over the holidays? HELLO?! I need some turns to process here.

</font>

• Snap to, Boo.
    </font>
  • Pick the terms of your next spanking, OGSF. No frilly lace though, 'k?
    </font>
  • Send me a setup, dalem. You know you want to.
    </font>
  • Starting to fear the forces of communism, are we Panzer Leader?
    </font>
  • Maybe if Lars could stop "cleaning his gun" (a wink is as good as a nod, nudge nudge) for a moment, he could provide suitable fodder to my forces of irresistable power.
    </font>
  • I'd offer to teach Seanachai a lesson, but I think he's untrainable.
    </font>

C'mon, people, there's blood to be spilled this Holiday Season!

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font>[*]Starting to fear the forces of communism, are we Panzer Leader?

Is PeeEl still playing CM? I haven't seen a file from him since I've managed to cross the river in force, with less than 1 squad of casualties in an assualt where he designed the map, picked the side, time of day, and date. I thought I had cured him of his desire to play the game. Oh, well, must try harder.

Other updates:

Sir Alphabet cheats. My ISU122s die when they meet a Panther! Fix or do somfink BFC!

The earless one owes me a game, Seanachai owes me a challenge, Wildman owes me two turns. I owe MrSpkr yet another butt whoop'n. Though, after seeing his posts of the Ken doll, perhaps he'd like that a little too much. No support weapons at 50 paces though, I think a little urban SMG and grenade at 20 feet will do better.

The wife wanted me to wish you sad lot a "Merry Christmas*" since I'm stuck at (chuckle) work and she is busy doing those things wives and mothers do when the holidays are immenent.

'Course, if it were up to me, I'd wish you nothing less than a day full of pain and anguish brought on by scoffs from your children at the paltry wares they've received, a lack of good tidings from your in-n-out-laws, and a general feeling of melancholy at the lack of peace on earth. But, what the hell

Merry Christmas!*

And as for turns, I'm processing as fast as a Seanachai with a stubbed toe! Sheesh. Expect turns next year.

*Or whichever version of end-of-year/winter solstice holiday you celebrate, let's just hope it includes a Santy Clause (bolded 'cause he da man!)

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font>[*]Maybe if Lars could stop "cleaning his gun" (a wink is as good as a nod, nudge nudge) for a moment, he could provide suitable fodder to my forces of irresistable power.

Some fodder will be stuffed up your chimney tonight.

And I'll send a setup too.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

And a special treat for Marlow: The Harley-Davidson "Top" Ken doll!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> 25638_9993_main.jpg Harley-Davidson® Ken® doll will once again ride in style in his fun, edgy and authentic Harley-Davidson® outfits. Intricate details like working silvery zippers, silvery buttons and chains, and Harley-Davidson Motorcycle logos accent their ultra-hip biker ensembles. Ken® doll looks hot in his denim shirt, white knit tank top, and black leatherette chaps worn over his blue jeans. Silvery stud accents and a silver and black Harley-Davidson shield buckle complete his outfit. He's got that true cool biker edge with his chest "hair" and "beard," and the "born to ride" tattoo on his forearm!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Steve</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Dear Santa,

Please scratch the Smeagol, can I have a Harley-Davidson Ken instead?

Love and kisses

*YK2*

Pointless, Fair Emma.

Harley-Davison Ken is no more anatomically correct than is Panzer Leader</font>

Time for a Sing-Song.

Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry tongue.gif

When I take you out in the surrey

When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top

Watch that fringe an' see how it flutters

When I drive them high-steppin' strutters

Nosy pokes will peak through their shutters and their eyes will pop! :eek:

The wheels are yellow, the upholstery's brown

The dashboard's genuine leather.

With eisenglass curtains you can roll right down

In case there's a change in the weather

Two bright side-lights winkin' and blinkin' ;);)

Ain't no finer rig I'm a thinkin'

You can keep yer rig if yer thinkin' that I'd keer to swap

Fer that shiny little surry with the fringe on the top. ;)

13.gif

[ December 23, 2002, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Ouch! A bit below the belt there, wot?

And to take this to an even lower level of crass (hey, I'm being attacked here) you are correct that I am anatomically incorrect - unless you meant the anatomy of a horse!

Yes, they did get the rear end right.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Ouch! A bit below the belt there, wot?

And to take this to an even lower level of crass (hey, I'm being attacked here) you are correct that I am anatomically incorrect - unless you meant the anatomy of a horse!

Gelding, no doubt.

Stop working and send a feckin' turn, you equine git.