Can You See The Taunt? Peng, I Challenge You To See The Taunt!

Lars

Ahhh, a Downunder catfight. To the death, I say, and then lets kill all the winners.

You lot all suck, but I am sure you know that by now.

Meanwhile, the misery that is my post-holiday weekend continues. Not that you lot could make it any better, unless, of course, you were to throw yourselves under the nearest bus.

That would make life a little more bearable.

Steve

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I do love it so when you 'down under' lot have love spats. You need each other, else you would never win a game.

Well now that's just not true - you're a passable victim when the aussies are all crying in their dust.</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ahhh, a Downunder catfight. To the death, I say, and then lets kill all the winners.

You lot all suck, but I am sure you know that by now.

Meanwhile, the misery that is my post-holiday weekend continues. Not that you lot could make it any better, unless, of course, you were to throw yourselves under the nearest bus.

That would make life a little more bearable.

Steve

There are some things that I would not wish upon my worst enemy. Things like ..

The Gnome and his huge naff posts.

OGSF and his crap accent.

Kiwis and thier inibillatee to tipe proper.

Jo and his pomposity.

Boo's inabilty not to post dribble. Everyday. About nothing. Always.

And christmas with your family. But then; If anyone deseves it...you do. So chin-up laddie, suck in the flabby gut. Square the slovenly sloping shoulders and SOLDIER ON ! You know it happens every year, SO GET OVER IT...

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Not only do we rule the world in most sports, but we whip arse in this; the most noble of sports....kicking butt in CM.

Err...who're you?

Nobby?? yeah - I remember... I just beat you with the wet end of your own arm that I ripped from your body with my bare teeth.

What'd you say you're good at again?

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Not only do we rule the world in most sports, but we whip arse in this; the most noble of sports....kicking butt in CM.

Err...who're you?

Nobby?? yeah - I remember... I just beat you with the wet end of your own arm that I ripped from your body with my bare teeth.

What'd you say you're good at again?</font>

Boo's inabilty not to post dribble. Everyday. About nothing. Always.

Noba.

Are you flirting with me? You are, aren't you? I thought the only one with "flirting rights" around here was Seanachai, simply because he fills the role of painted up hussy with such grace and poise.

But you, CarNoba Car Polish! (I was about to say "I thought better of you", but we all know that would be a lie. I try not to think about you at all.)

I think I'll make a New Years resolution to at least once a month, grind you into a fine white powder. Why? Because I feel I've been neglecting you and I think I can cause more permanent damage by becoming an active participant in your CM life.

So look for a set up after the new year.

The Justicar Does Texas ... New Mexico Too Actually

Yes lads, the noble and talented Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread will be taking a quick dash through Albuquerque, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Austin, Midland and Dallas the weeks of Jan. 6th and Jan. 13th.

Now as far as I know, MrSpkr is the only one actually living in them thar parts, but I thought it would be only right to give you lot advance notice. If anyone else would like to attempt a rendevous please reply via email and I'll provide chapter and verse.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now as far as I know, MrSpkr is the only one actually living in them thar parts...

I'll buy the ammo, just let me know what calibers you need. Make sure to get in a final headshot, we don't want you to leave him still kicking.

On second thought, just spray a couple of extra clips into his body; a headshot probably wouldn't have any effect.

The Justicar Does Texas ... New Mexico Too Actually

Yes lads, the noble and talented Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread will be taking a quick dash through Albuquerque, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Austin, Midland and Dallas the weeks of Jan. 6th and Jan. 13th.

Now as far as I know, MrSpkr is the only one actually living in them thar parts, but I thought it would be only right to give you lot advance notice. If anyone else would like to attempt a rendevous please reply via email and I'll provide chapter and verse.

Joe

Although I have never even contemplated visiting. or worse yet living in that Godforsaken area of the contiguous United States.

I now have an even better reason to avoid it like a plague, A drive by, compliments of the Justicar!!

Western Ozstraylia is looking really nice about now.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

I'll buy the ammo, just let me know what calibers you need. Make sure to get in a final headshot, we don't want you to leave him still kicking.

On second thought, just spray a couple of extra clips into his body; a headshot probably wouldn't have any effect.

I prefer .45 caliber, but can use 9mm in a pinch -- it just takes a few more rounds.

By the way, don't you owe me a setup, you overblown, tiger building, turret busting, Odztraylyun wannabe?

Steve

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

I prefer .45 caliber, but can use 9mm in a pinch -- it just takes a few more rounds.

By the way, don't you owe me a setup, you overblown, tiger building, turret busting, Odztraylyun wannabe?

Steve</font>

Steve</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve</font>

Hey DUMMY ... he was talking to ME!

Either way, it's a win-win situation. I'm sure everyone can agree on that.

And, no, I don't owe you a setup. It's your damn list, you can do the setup, law dog.

Not only do we rule the world in most sports, but we whip arse in this; the most noble of sports....kicking butt in CM. Snorker , of course is just a flea on the hide of the elephant. Miniscule, miserable and ignored.

Noba.

You misspelled 'wipe'. And 'licking'. Git.

I find myself with a free minute or two, Noba. That should be more than enough time for this flea to eat dinner, watch a real sporting event and dispatch you handily to the elephant graveyard.

Originally posted by Snarker:

In a moment of inspired genius, R_Leete was talking to both of you. What an incredibly efficient solution.

Much as I would like to take credit for "inspired genius", it was simple common sense. Compared to the Aussies among us, it would be considered sheer genius, but so is tying one's own shoes in that part of the world.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve</font>

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Much as I would like to take credit for "inspired genius", it was simple common sense. Compared to the Aussies among us, it would be considered sheer genius, but so is tying one's own shoes in that part of the world.

They're why velcro was invented. See AJ's post above as proof.

[ December 29, 2002, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by OGSF:

*P00t*

PHWA-AA!

I think you are getting your ends mixed up, you caber-fondling, haggis-licking, kilt-cuddling, *P00ting* twat.

I do so miss annihilating you. Expect a setup anytime soon, Scotched-brain.

An' nooo roonin' an' heedin' baheend ye weeee poopy noo, ye Jimmy aye?

Sir Flamin' Great AJ

Originally posted by Snarker:

They're why velcro was invented.</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

IDIOT!

IF you were well read, you would know that we noble Aussies have always adapted quickly to "cutting edge advanced technology".

Uh huh. You buy our 1960's torpedoes. And grin about it.

You see, I could go on and on, listing umpteen Aussie "creations de magnifique", but you just wouldn't understand with that cretinous, thickwitted mind of yours. So why bother.

For the last time, AJ, your ancestors cross breeding with kangaroos to produce wallabies and the other marsupials is not a technological advance. It's a genealogical aberration.

Do you REALLY know how to play CM? I have it on good, anonymous authority {thank you Boo} that you usually just sit in front of your PC sucking your dumb thumb, staring at the blank screen and wondering where the "ON" switch might be.

AJ

Enough blather and huffing. Send a feckin' setup, it's Aussie on the barbie tonight. Or I'll send one to you, matters not.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Do you REALLY know how to play CM? I have it on good, anonymous authority {thank you Boo} that you usually just sit in front of your PC sucking your dumb thumb, staring at the blank screen and wondering where the "ON" switch might be. Is somebody posting on your behalf?

AJ

Oh no you don't! Don't try to get me into the middle of your hair pulling, eye scratching, face slapping, lower hemishpere game of "spank-tag".

I'll sit this one out, thank you very much.