Can You See The Taunt? Peng, I Challenge You To See The Taunt!

Lars

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I was going to post a witty re-buff to Poo-Sadly, but it's like teaching a leper how to make soup.

Leper? Soup? Huh?</font>

Poor OGSF.

On through the valley of death his Nazis thundered. Okay, clanked. Actually made it across in fairly good shape. He was doing ok, until he fed himself piecemeal into the teeth of my masterful reverse slope defense.

His trippen-truppen then decided they wanted to build anti-tank ditches for Mother Russia.

82 (me) to 18 (him).

<big>I'm feckin' great, I am!</big>

I'm thinking he'll want a rematch. Not that it will do him any good.

Originally posted by dalem:

Lars asked me to post a link to this old home movie he found of

Mace as a child?

I guess it's not quite family-friendly, for those of you with friendly families.

The disturbing thing was the poodle looked happy.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Tell little children the truth about Santa Claus.

Sod Off.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I want a Smeagol for Christmas.

It's no use y'know - he doesnt' have the ring any more.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

I want a Smeagol for Christmas.

It's no use y'know - he doesnt' have the ring any more.</font>

Dame Emma, Foul Joe ALWAYS goes for the cheap shots -- actually, he likes to lick the used shot glasses for those one or two remaining drops of alcoholic goodness but THAT is a different story.

Now, it is time for GAMEY UPDATES!!

Iskander has surrendered after my T-34 O'Doom Platoon (part of the IRA brigade of the Red Army) destroyed two or three of his 'halftracks with stovepipes' and my good friend and ally, General Mud bogged a couple of his Stug's. We shot the prisoners just for fun.

Hakko Ichiu (Gesundheit!) has clawed his way towards a draw in the fog and freezing mist night battle over an insignificant village in which we are engaged. I've managed to destroy several of his armored thingies with nothing more than the left over vodka bottles from last night's bachelor party for Comrade Sergeant Ivanagetsumski. We'll shoot the prisoners when this is over.

Seanachai lost. Did we mention that last time? Well, he did, and that makes it worth mentioning again.

Buzzsaw is still foundering about near my front lines at Klein Kargarlyk. He has stated that he hates attacking -- after watching him develop THIS attack, I'm sure his men hate him more. We would shoot the prisoners, but really, what would be the point?

Mace has complained about being married and stated he likes games with simple rules. Typical Aussie. We'd shoot him, but that would be too kind.

Lurkur and I have just made contact in this monstrously HUGE map rune has afflicted us with. We have decided that, regardless of the outcome, we will band together our remaining forces and shoot rune when it is all said and done.

Now, Sod Off!

Steve

[ December 23, 2002, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Seanachai lost. Did we mention that last time? Well, he did, and that makes it worth mentioning again.

I didn't just 'lose'. I lost specatularly. It was a horrible, horrible nightmare of a loss. I now scream when I see a pair of cross-country skis.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

We have decided that, regardless of the outcome, we will band together our remaining forces and shoot rune when it is all said and done.

Steve

This is a surprisingly common occurrence. Rune seems to bring out the 'team player' in everyone...

[ December 23, 2002, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well ... after listening to Pawbroon it WOULD seem like Shakespear wouldn't it now.

Joe

I could read Pawbroon for hours...there was a depth, there, that you simply don't get from the modern generation of posters. Sigh.

Also, his syntax and word usage was superiour to most of the SSNs.

Originally posted by dalem:

And headed there again. This would never have happened had Seanachai not been arrested last night on the Hennepin bridge wearing only some underwear on his head.

Someone else's underwear.

All to please note that they were a young woman's underpants. At least the one's on my head. The ones on Dalem's appeared to be torn and pee-stained male boxers.

All dalem wants for Christmas -- now from Mattel®!

55498_9993_main.jpg

The Lingerie Barbie®

The fourth Lingerie doll in the Barbie® Fashion Model Collection, Barbie® looks darling in delicate pink. Intricate pale pink lace accents her heavenly bustier ensemble. Pink peek-a-boo peignoir floats over soft pink, feminine underpinnings. Sheer pink stockings and sling back high heels add flirtatious finishing touches. Barbie® wears her platinum hair in a short curly style reminiscent of the Bubble Cut, and accented with a pink bow. Sweet dreams!

Shudder, shudder, shudder.

Steve

[ December 23, 2002, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]