Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Dear Mr. Bug,

Of course you did. But the fact that you appear to be unaware of the fact that I was aware of your gross misrepresentations of my postings in the outerboards can only lead me to assume that you lack sufficient awareness. Clearly, you're insensible demeanor is overshadowed only by your oafishness.

Plus, you freely admit to having had your limited awareness expanded by the likes of Leete! Leete, no less! A known carpet fondler and bed wetter. Could you possibly stoop any lower? And having stooped to the level of a gutter snipe, you no sooner turn around and announce the fact to the world?

Show some backbone, lad. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Stand up straight and walk tall (well, as close to it as you can come with your no doubt simian stature). Or if you need me to spell it out more clearly for you, deny that you even know who Leete is! Cover it up, man. Ye gods.

Papa

Huh?

Dear Mr. Bug,

Of course you did. But the fact that you appear to be unaware of the fact that I was aware of your gross misrepresentations of my postings in the outerboards can only lead me to assume that you lack sufficient awareness. Clearly, you're insensible demeanor is overshadowed only by your oafishness.

Plus, you freely admit to having had your limited awareness expanded by the likes of Leete! Leete, no less! A known carpet fondler and bed wetter. Could you possibly stoop any lower? And having stooped to the level of a gutter snipe, you no sooner turn around and announce the fact to the world?

Show some backbone, lad. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Stand up straight and walk tall (well, as close to it as you can come with your no doubt simian stature). Or if you need me to spell it out more clearly for you, deny that you even know who Leete is! Cover it up, man. Ye gods.

Papa

Huh?

Originally posted by CMplayer:

wtf???

Western Task Force-Commanded by Gen George S Patton, made landing on the western coast of Africa in November 1942. Immediate objective was Casablanca.

The WTF was dissolved shortly after all objectives were taken.

[edit]-You really should take these grog questions to the outerboards. You're just lucky that I was feeling kind-hearted today.

[ May 05, 2004, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by CMplayer:

wtf???

Western Task Force-Commanded by Gen George S Patton, made landing on the western coast of Africa in November 1942. Immediate objective was Casablanca.

The WTF was dissolved shortly after all objectives were taken.

[edit]-You really should take these grog questions to the outerboards. You're just lucky that I was feeling kind-hearted today.

[ May 05, 2004, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

That does it, Boggs. You can make fun of my posts in the outer boards. You can make fun of me. But copy my "huh?" and you're cruisin' for the proverbial bruisin'.

Consider the glove raked across that sloping brow of yours. You are challenged.

I suggest the CM:AK scenario "Fervent Anticipation", as I have not played that one yet and it looks interesting to me. Plus, if I get to be the Germans, my guys will have little wingy thingies on their uniforms.

Papa

That does it, Boggs. You can make fun of my posts in the outer boards. You can make fun of me. But copy my "huh?" and you're cruisin' for the proverbial bruisin'.

I suggest the CM:AK scenario "Fervent Anticipation", as I have not played that one yet and it looks interesting to me. Plus, if I get to be the Germans, my guys will have little wingy thingies on their uniforms.

Papa

Papa

You DO realize that they still can't fly don't you?

Joe

Papa

You DO realize that they still can't fly don't you?

Joe

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Ah, it's May.

Shut up, Joe!

Hiram ... young Hiram ... how well I remember your early days lad ... the tugging at the forelock, the bare toe digging in the dirt in embarrassment, the shy, almost inaudible little voice asking plaintitatively "Please sir, may I ... may I join sir? I'll be ever so respectful Sir and ... and I'll gladly carry the bucket Sir." ... I didn't trust you above half lad, no indeed I didn't ... I was right of course.

Joe

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Ah, it's May.

Shut up, Joe!

Hiram ... young Hiram ... how well I remember your early days lad ... the tugging at the forelock, the bare toe digging in the dirt in embarrassment, the shy, almost inaudible little voice asking plaintitatively "Please sir, may I ... may I join sir? I'll be ever so respectful Sir and ... and I'll gladly carry the bucket Sir." ... I didn't trust you above half lad, no indeed I didn't ... I was right of course.

Joe

Okay I'm home and what does my in-box have?

A turn from Joe Shaw?

A turn from Lars?

A turn from dalem?

A turn from Noba?

A set-up from Papa Khann?

And the answer is: !!!!!NO!!!!!

Reckon I'll have to hold back a little and let you guys think you're winning. I swear, y'all get a few tanks blown up, or think you're surrounded and whoosh gone to Vegas or sumfink.

Sheesh!

A turn from Joe Shaw?

A turn from Lars?

A turn from dalem?

A turn from Noba?

A set-up from Papa Khann?

Reckon I'll have to hold back a little and let you guys think you're winning. I swear, y'all get a few tanks blown up, or think you're surrounded and whoosh gone to Vegas or sumfink.

Sheesh!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

A turn from Joe Shaw? ... {snipped names of people beneath my interest ... no surprise that Jim Boggs finds them FASCINATING is it} ...

Sheesh!

Well there Jim Boggs ... do people ever kid you about being bogged down ... mentally I mean?

I ask because of the following:

To: <Jobboggs@aol.com>

References: <191.2878060e.2dc983b3@aol.com>

Subject: Turn-054

Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:51:59 -0600

This is the reference in my SENT box to ... wait for it now ... a TURN I sent last night to one ... allow me to double check, but YES it is ... Jim Boggs of THE Jim Boggs.

We can be charitable and investigate the possibility that somehow one or another of the respective ISPs messed up and the mail simply didn't arrive ... or we can just blame Jim Boggs and scream to the world that he's a FREAKING IDIOT WHO CAN'T EVEN READ EMAIL ... what would YOUR choice be?

Joe

A turn from Joe Shaw? ... {snipped names of people beneath my interest ... no surprise that Jim Boggs finds them FASCINATING is it} ...

Sheesh!

Well there Jim Boggs ... do people ever kid you about being bogged down ... mentally I mean?

I ask because of the following:

To: <Jobboggs@aol.com>

References: <191.2878060e.2dc983b3@aol.com>

Subject: Turn-054

Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:51:59 -0600

This is the reference in my SENT box to ... wait for it now ... a TURN I sent last night to one ... allow me to double check, but YES it is ... Jim Boggs of THE Jim Boggs.

We can be charitable and investigate the possibility that somehow one or another of the respective ISPs messed up and the mail simply didn't arrive ... or we can just blame Jim Boggs and scream to the world that he's a FREAKING IDIOT WHO CAN'T EVEN READ EMAIL ... what would YOUR choice be?

Joe

I must caution you, as Leete has made me so painfully aware, that what you say on the outerboards can and will come back to haunt you.

I don't think you're supposed to bold me anymore. According (or accordian, I can never remember which) to JoepoopyheadShaw, I'm back to SSN status. Which still puts me about a mile and a half ahead of his cranky old carcass. Hey! Maybe Seanachai will take me to squire again!