Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would simply like to point out that the Overly-Oafish-Boo has already begun surrendering to me in the hedgerows of the Falaise Gap.

This message brought to you by the letters B,O,O, ,S,U,C,K,S, ,D,I,R and T.

I would simply like to point out that the Overly-Oafish-Boo has already begun surrendering to me in the hedgerows of the Falaise Gap.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

turns are out and I'm beating everybody except for Yecknod. Still not sure how to spell his name and don't truly care either way.

Ah, apathy...such a wonderful emotion.

Apathy ... as if I care.

Joe

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

turns are out and I'm beating everybody except for Yecknod. Still not sure how to spell his name and don't truly care either way.

Ah, apathy...such a wonderful emotion.

Apathy ... as if I care.

Joe

Originally posted by Leeo:

Shut-up Joe.

Egads, that has a certain ring to it!

Much like the ring around your collar no doubt. Leeo I must apologize for not being able to devote enough of the attention you so desperately crave but ...

I had the perfect storm tonight ... turns came from Boo Radley, Jim Boggs and Papa Khann ... I put it off as long as I could but finally had to play them one after another ... drowning would be preferable.

Joe

Shut-up Joe.

Egads, that has a certain ring to it!

Much like the ring around your collar no doubt. Leeo I must apologize for not being able to devote enough of the attention you so desperately crave but ...

I had the perfect storm tonight ... turns came from Boo Radley, Jim Boggs and Papa Khann ... I put it off as long as I could but finally had to play them one after another ... drowning would be preferable.

Joe

Time for some gamey updates.

Lars commands inebriated Canadians defending a village against the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann. At least I think he's trying to defend. For all I know Lars is too inebriated himselft to issue orders to his troops and is just clicking "Go" repeatedly.

dalem is a sneaky bastiche, slinking off to the city of Lost Wages during our game. No doubt this is a shameless ploy to avoid a throttling at the hands of the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann.

Boo is driving tiny tank-like thingies around in the desert. I think he may have lost his maps, as his troops continue driving to and fro with no apparent objective. If I can manage to coax him over to the battle, I shall best him with the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann.

Joe's troops are sprinting through the Italian countryside in a brave attempt to storm a lonely two story building. To say the least, his display of supporting artillery and tank fire is impressive. If the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann were actually defending that building, I'm sure his efforts would be all the more laudable.

Papa

Lars commands inebriated Canadians defending a village against the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann. At least I think he's trying to defend. For all I know Lars is too inebriated himselft to issue orders to his troops and is just clicking "Go" repeatedly.

dalem is a sneaky bastiche, slinking off to the city of Lost Wages during our game. No doubt this is a shameless ploy to avoid a throttling at the hands of the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann.

Boo is driving tiny tank-like thingies around in the desert. I think he may have lost his maps, as his troops continue driving to and fro with no apparent objective. If I can manage to coax him over to the battle, I shall best him with the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann.

Joe's troops are sprinting through the Italian countryside in a brave attempt to storm a lonely two story building. To say the least, his display of supporting artillery and tank fire is impressive. If the gallant forces of Panzer Armee Khann were actually defending that building, I'm sure his efforts would be all the more laudable.

Papa

Ah, but Hiram, you're apathy is so wrong. I, for one, am currently beating you like a tightly wound drum. See if it isn't so!

I'd point out a spelling mistake in that post, but I just don't care enough.

Ah, but Hiram, you're apathy is so wrong. I, for one, am currently beating you like a tightly wound drum. See if it isn't so!

I'd point out a spelling mistake in that post, but I just don't care enough.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

{snipped trivial comments on battles with known LOSERS ... as if any of us could give a rat's ... }

Papa

Regretably many of my rounds are missing terribly ... sure do hope none of them go astray and hit some of your troops that are massing right near that building. You might also notify your MG Bunker that it should STOP firing on the building when/IF your troops ever get that far.

EDIT: Oh now this is rich ... see above where he comments on the massive shot and shell bracketing the house. I just got a turn and what does HE do ... yup, sends a full platoon ... TO TAKE THE HOUSE ... sometimes it's not even fun, like clubbing baby seals ... OTOH it CAN be very satisfying after a hard day at the office.

Joe

[ May 05, 2004, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

{snipped trivial comments on battles with known LOSERS ... as if any of us could give a rat's ... }

Papa

Regretably many of my rounds are missing terribly ... sure do hope none of them go astray and hit some of your troops that are massing right near that building. You might also notify your MG Bunker that it should STOP firing on the building when/IF your troops ever get that far.

EDIT: Oh now this is rich ... see above where he comments on the massive shot and shell bracketing the house. I just got a turn and what does HE do ... yup, sends a full platoon ... TO TAKE THE HOUSE ... sometimes it's not even fun, like clubbing baby seals ... OTOH it CAN be very satisfying after a hard day at the office.

Joe

[ May 05, 2004, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Joe,

I really don't want that house. I'm only taking it because your premature (does that word still make you uncomfortable?) effort signaled your desire to occupy the premises yourself. And I feel compelled to frustrate you whenever and wherever possible.

Honest.

Papa

Joe,

I really don't want that house. I'm only taking it because your premature (does that word still make you uncomfortable?) effort signaled your desire to occupy the premises yourself. And I feel compelled to frustrate you whenever and wherever possible.

Honest.

Papa

Are we taking prisoners? I'm sorry, I didn't know we were going to do that in this game.

I feel terrible.

I'm just slaughtering your troops wherever I find them.

Are we taking prisoners? I'm sorry, I didn't know we were going to do that in this game.

I feel terrible.

I'm just slaughtering your troops wherever I find them.

For all I know Lars is too inebriated himselft to issue orders to his troops and is just clicking "Go" repeatedly.

Shhh, you'll make Joe feel bad.

Umm...nevermind....