Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dunking is so ... pedestrian ... is that a mixed metaphor? Anyway, we need something with some flash and sizzle to it. Options lads?

Joe

Hit him with a rake until he confesses he's a witch?

BOGGS!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No, see you're confused again ... Jim Boggs hits HIMSELF with the rake when he steps on it ... over and over and over again.

Come on lads, surely we can devise something fiendish, something memorable ... something PAINFUL.

Joe

See here you drooling old rustbucket, Jim Boggs carries MY rake, the rake I use to smite the yokels.

If the rake is found to be insufficient then I generally move up to striking them with a red-hot shovel.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No, see you're confused again ... Jim Boggs hits HIMSELF with the rake when he steps on it ... over and over and over again.

Come on lads, surely we can devise something fiendish, something memorable ... something PAINFUL.

Joe

See here you drooling old rustbucket, Jim Boggs carries MY rake, the rake I use to smite the yokels.

If the rake is found to be insufficient then I generally move up to striking them with a red-hot shovel.

Joe

If the rake is found to be insufficient then I generally move up to striking them with a red-hot shovel. </font>

Joe

If the rake is found to be insufficient then I generally move up to striking them with a red-hot shovel. </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Make him read every one of Seanachi's posts until he confesses.

Kitty

I have found that Rum + the movie Fight Club = a Good Time.

Seanachai you should drive over. We can punch each other in my back yard.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Make him read every one of Seanachi's posts until he confesses.

Kitty

I have found that Rum + the movie Fight Club = a Good Time.

Seanachai you should drive over. We can punch each other in my back yard.

All right.

The following owe me turns.

Elvis, Lurker and Speedbump.

You may all claim that you havn't received a turn, cos my good old ISP, or yours, seems to lose some, sometimes.

And Kingie type person...I know you will be hung over because your football team actually WON A GAME, but that is no excuse. Send a turn.

Noba.

All right.

The following owe me turns.

Elvis, Lurker and Speedbump.

You may all claim that you havn't received a turn, cos my good old ISP, or yours, seems to lose some, sometimes.

And Kingie type person...I know you will be hung over because your football team actually WON A GAME, but that is no excuse. Send a turn.

Noba.

dalem is surely the lowest of the low for his gamey popping of my StuGs with his Sextons and his hell-bent for leather rush of Shermans across that bridge. Furthermore, he has neutralized my defenses at the ford (at great cost to him, I might add).

Yes, dalem is a gamey player who tries to win, make no mistake about it! Consider playing him at your peril.

[frikken "O, let's lay down some covering fire and rush the bridge, shall we?" I always new he was a closet South African. Sheesh!]

dalem is surely the lowest of the low for his gamey popping of my StuGs with his Sextons and his hell-bent for leather rush of Shermans across that bridge. Furthermore, he has neutralized my defenses at the ford (at great cost to him, I might add).

Yes, dalem is a gamey player who tries to win, make no mistake about it! Consider playing him at your peril.

[frikken "O, let's lay down some covering fire and rush the bridge, shall we?" I always new he was a closet South African. Sheesh!]