Trial by ordeal! Trial by ordeal!!!

Truer words, my friend, truer words.

The only REAL question is what SORT of ordeal. </font>

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Second, there is no such thing as a good tuna noodle cassarole!

That is so true.

I know because I've been forced over the years to try them all by a collection of well meaning Lutherans.

Really, if it was any good, why do they always serve it in the basement of the church then?

The horror, the horror...

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Second, there is no such thing as a good tuna noodle cassarole!

That is so true.

I know because I've been forced over the years to try them all by a collection of well meaning Lutherans.

Really, if it was any good, why do they always serve it in the basement of the church then?

The horror, the horror...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Boo you shudda stood in Arkansas, I bet all the assorted bumpkins and Bill Clinton offspring accepted you as their own.

Not quite. I was still a Damnyankee, and for that would always be suspect. Sort of the story of your life, if you can call what you do, living.

BTW did you make the tour of the Perdue Chicken Parts Factory? One of the highlights of any soujourn to Arkansas. You get a free sample of gizzards to take home with you...or so I have been told.

No, had no time for sightseeing. From the time the client picked me up at my doorstep and then dropped me back off, we had only been gone for 30 hours. And just for grins, my guy tells me that he has another bldg. he wants me to shoot next month. This one's in a small town outside of Austin, TX. Soon, I will be out-travelling Shaw. The only difference being that I won't be trailing a wake of process servers.

SEND TURN!!!! you lop-headed, lollygagger.!!

Odd. I thought you owed me a turn. I'll look when I get home.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Boo you shudda stood in Arkansas, I bet all the assorted bumpkins and Bill Clinton offspring accepted you as their own.

Not quite. I was still a Damnyankee, and for that would always be suspect. Sort of the story of your life, if you can call what you do, living.

BTW did you make the tour of the Perdue Chicken Parts Factory? One of the highlights of any soujourn to Arkansas. You get a free sample of gizzards to take home with you...or so I have been told.

No, had no time for sightseeing. From the time the client picked me up at my doorstep and then dropped me back off, we had only been gone for 30 hours. And just for grins, my guy tells me that he has another bldg. he wants me to shoot next month. This one's in a small town outside of Austin, TX. Soon, I will be out-travelling Shaw. The only difference being that I won't be trailing a wake of process servers.

SEND TURN!!!! you lop-headed, lollygagger.!!

Odd. I thought you owed me a turn. I'll look when I get home.

Originally posted by Lars:

I sent all turns that I had in my possession out last night.

If you didn't get one, well, do the math.

Okay ... uh ... 2 + 4 *12 /6 = uh ... do I get to use a calculator?

Btw, Lars uses TIGERS! Yeah, right Tigers against Shermans! I was shocked by his blatant disregard of the civilized rules of combat. Not to mention his disregard for the feelings of his Liege ... some squires have NO sense of loyalty.

If Agua Perdido had been there it would have been different, let me tell you ... now there was a Squire who understood about LOYALTY, and Duty to one's Liege Lord ... not like Lars ... doesn't care a snap if my tanks get shot up, Agua Perdido would have cared ... not Lars though ... couldn't care less ... {sniff}

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

I sent all turns that I had in my possession out last night.

If you didn't get one, well, do the math.

Okay ... uh ... 2 + 4 *12 /6 = uh ... do I get to use a calculator?

Btw, Lars uses TIGERS! Yeah, right Tigers against Shermans! I was shocked by his blatant disregard of the civilized rules of combat. Not to mention his disregard for the feelings of his Liege ... some squires have NO sense of loyalty.

If Agua Perdido had been there it would have been different, let me tell you ... now there was a Squire who understood about LOYALTY, and Duty to one's Liege Lord ... not like Lars ... doesn't care a snap if my tanks get shot up, Agua Perdido would have cared ... not Lars though ... couldn't care less ... {sniff}

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

I, too, am shocked by Lars' complete lack of decorum and fair-play. Even now he whines and cries at the presence of two Italian tankettes in our little epic battle. I mean tankettes for crying out loud (Lars' specialty).

Oh, by the way Joe, that's not a Tiger sighting down on your Sherman in our battle. It just looks like one.

Heh, heh, heh.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

I, too, am shocked by Lars' complete lack of decorum and fair-play. Even now he whines and cries at the presence of two Italian tankettes in our little epic battle. I mean tankettes for crying out loud (Lars' specialty).

Oh, by the way Joe, that's not a Tiger sighting down on your Sherman in our battle. It just looks like one.

Heh, heh, heh.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Heh, heh, heh. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Heh, heh, heh. </font>

This whole Berli scenario is gamey and deeply flawed attempt.

I'm mean, c'mon, I'm totally surrounded by Italians and not one Italian friendly fire casualty?

This whole Berli scenario is gamey and deeply flawed attempt.

I'm mean, c'mon, I'm totally surrounded by Italians and not one Italian friendly fire casualty?