Australia Gets The Peng Challenge Trifecta

Speedy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nidi, you had me under the impression that you were going to send a CMAK setup.

Now that my e-mail is viewable friends; I've already noticed spam in the inbox!

Oh; I get it friends! Most of you just post in here masquerading as CM players who contribute little to next to nothing to the community at large!

Tsk Tsk friends, let's make a concerted effort to turn over a new leaf for the better of this wonderful community!

Tsk Tsk friends, let's make a concerted effort to turn over a new leaf for the better of this wonderful community!
I think Dim really has a point here. How many times have we just wanted to send viruses & foul mouthed death threats to one another (and especially to stickypiss)?

How much time do you ‘people’ spend festering in your empty, filthy apartments, the pointlessness of your existences forgotten, at least for a little while, thanks to those bottles of Vodka?

How often when confronted with the relentless drool that oozes out of creatures like dalem do we just turn away, perhaps even mock?

There is another way.

I think we should start helping each other, let us support the dregs of humanity that we find in this place not add to their torment. This place could be a little like those AA meetings which although they give Australians nightmares can actually help.

Together let’s make the Peng challenge world renowned as a centre of kindness, charity & human decency*.

*(admittedly that’ll probably mean we have to ban lawyers from posting here but who’s really going to miss Mrspkr anyway?).

Originally posted by 37mm:

How much time do you ‘people’ spend festering in your empty, filthy apartments, the pointlessness of your existences forgotten, at least for a little while, thanks to those bottles of Vodka?

Good times, man. Good times.

How often when confronted with the relentless drool that oozes out of creatures like dalem do we just turn away, perhaps even mock?

Sometimes we cast offal. Sure it's messy, but sometimes good, clean fun comes with a price.

There is another way.

No, they closed that road due to construction.

I think we should start helping each other, let us support the dregs of humanity that we find in this place not add to their torment. This place could be a little like those AA meetings which although they give Australians nightmares can actually help.

Where's the fun in that?

Together let’s make the Peng challenge world renowned as a centre of kindness, charity & human decency.

And I'll bet you'd like to buy the world a Coke and teach it harmony while you're at it.

Very commendable desires there, 45rpm, but methinks you've been swinging your purse a wee bit to hard and you've hit yourself in the head.

Repeatedly.

We in the Mutha Beautiful Thread (And she will always be here) are like pirate ninjas. Pirate ninjas with bad attitudes.

Pirate ninjas with bad attitudes and poor depth perception. Pirate ninjas with bad attitudes, poor depth perception and not quite enough change for bus fair.

It's who we are. It's our raison d'être. It's what gets rid of that annoying little rash.

It fits us like one of O.J.'s gloves. It's what keeps us warm at night and kicks us out of bed in the morning, screaming at us that it's our own damn fault for going out and drinking all night long and if we don't get dressed and get to work, the repo men will be coming for the Kia Sophia AGAIN

...but perhaps I've said too much.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Where's the fun in that?</font>
There is a certain satisfaction to be gained from giving Aussies nightmares...but I suppose that's entirely too cerebral for the likes of you. Why don't you just run along back to pouring salt on slugs, there's a good boy.

...but perhaps I've said too much.
Unusually astute of you.

Michael

My dear Emrys,

How good it is for you to stop by as we've all missed you.

This will afford us all the additional opportunity to adjust our sights so that perhaps this time, we won't miss you.

Shouldn't you be holed up somewhere, thinking of new sig lines you can quote for yourself?

Originally posted by that git, Michael Emrys:

Why don't you just run along back to pouring salt on slugs, there's a good boy.

(Painfully obvious, obligatory 'slug' joke lining up for landing)

I would Michael, because, as you know, I always try to give back to the community.

(Painfully obvious, obligatory 'slug' joke on final approach.)

But knowing how fastidious you are...

(Gear down, full flaps)

Didn't it just make you look like you had a real bad case of dandruff last time?

(Painfully obvious, obligatory 'slug' joke is on the runway!)

Did some perpetual loser around here recommend 37sillymeter for serfdom? I certainly hope not. Not only does he respond to a resident of Coventry but he proposes that ... that ... that the sacred CessPool, the M.B.T., the Peng Challenge Thread should be a "a centre of kindness, charity & human decency"?

Mindless wretch ... back to the outerboard with THIS one lads, we can't be having this kind of defeatist talk around here.

Remember, if we turn Nice, then the terrorists have won.

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

There is a certain satisfaction to be gained from giving Aussies nightmares...but I suppose that's entirely too cerebral for the likes of you. Why don't you just run along back to pouring salt on slugs, there's a good boy.

Michael

There cerebral thingies involved in hiding all the sheep in australia. You just have to hide somewhere they'd never dream of looking...

Together let’s make the Peng challenge world renowned as a centre of kindness, charity & human decency*.

*(admittedly that’ll probably mean we have to ban lawyers from posting here but who’s really going to miss Mrspkr anyway?).

Bah, I say. Humbug to your drab world -- a world lacking in controversy, a world lacking passion, a world lacking competition, a world lacking litigation.

A world devoid of winners and losers. A world devoid of ecstasy and agony. A world lacking the thrills and chills of this roller coaster we call life. A drab, dreary place lacking even the most basic of rewards. A world in which both rapture and sorrow are conspicuously absent.

In other words, you want us all to live in Summit County, Ohio, or Staffordshire, England.

Or (shiver) Salt Lake County, Utah.

Pillock.

Steve

[ October 21, 2004, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Humbug, I say.....are there no prisons?...are there no workhouses?

Nidi; still no turn; what gives friend?

Surely not you when it comes to games of CMAK or CMBB good sir!

Mr.Shaw, you fear more of your thrawn of drones being unplugged from the Pengtrix. Your negativity batteries would surely dry up since you would have nothing to feed off of.

It's time to cheer up lad!

Boo you are a total joke (not a funny joke I mean the kind of joke that comes from Joe Shaw the worlds greatest Texan).

I'm going to spell this out for you real simple like...

Ninja's suck ass.

Pirates kick ass.

Only a buffoon who spends most of his time courting fleas would even consider* merging ninja's & pirates together.

*Okay perhaps an idiot like nightwatch would also consider it

Boo you are a total joke (not a funny joke I mean the kind of joke that comes from Joe Shaw the worlds greatest Texan).

Ninja's suck ass.

Pirates kick ass.

Only a buffoon who spends most of his time courting fleas would even consider* merging ninja's & pirates together.

Ewwwy you're sucking up to shaw, please wash off my turn before sending it to me you sick sick biologist.

Ninja's suck ass.

Pirates kick ass.

You have a penchant for stating the obvious.

Steve