Peng the Corks on Your Champagne, A New Year's Challenge!

Kitty

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Apparently wild, sexually? Check.

There, Kitty, you've gone and done it. One little lesbian joke (or confession, whatever) and now all the creepy old guys think that talking about your sex life is all of a sudden somehow

a) permitted

B) in good taste

c) funny

d) likely to get them somewhere

You may want to rename one of the units in the setup I sent you... </font>

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeknod!!!

Send me my friggen turn. You talked all that smack when you were preening and primping about "lightning fast turn sending" and I've yet to see a fricken turn from you in a bard's age, buddy. Put your offal covered hoof where your mouth is. YOU are the one who sent the gamey map to me and it is YOU who will be spanked relentlessly WHEN you send me a turn.

I've been a gentleman about this ala JDMORSE (may his prostate gland implode before Arbor Day) and have sent MY turn to you a couple of times in the small hopes that you will pull your gigantic cranium out of your 4th point of contact and send me a fricken turn.

Send it!!

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Yeknod!!!

You talked all that smack when you were preening and primping about "lightning fast turn sending" and I've yet to see a fricken turn from you in a bard's age, buddy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AND YOU BELIEVED HIM?!?!?

Oh, Hiram! (wipes tears away)

You are such a RUBE!

Hmm.

I've been gone. I'm back, now. Glad to see you haven't all fallen into a despond without me.

I haven't completely gotten caught up on the Thread, so I'm not sure what some of the various references are about. I did notice this bit about 'lesbians'.

Frankly, I figure 80% of you bastards as lesbians. I believe that most of you prefer to have sex with women, hate men, and go out of your way to act manly despite your obvious deficiencies in that department.

The other 20% are either gay, female, or Hiram.

And Kitty:

The first time I ever had sex with a woman, I, too, was drunk. Don't let it worry you. It led me to a sort of epiphany. I realized that having sex with women was really, really great, and that sobriety was vastly overrated.

Frankly, if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Men are disgusting, nasty beasts with all the appeal of farm animals. And for most men, that's not interesting farm animals. Dull farm animals. With a flatulence problem.

Thank God for the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread. We attract a better sort of Reality.

Originally posted by Lorak:

lol,

I Leave again for a few days.. pages get taken over by commies, Sex and crap gets several pages of post. People talk about Metal bands, and then just post crappy 80's hair bands.

and I am still lost....

Lorak

Pictures of A-10s please.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Frankly, if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Men are disgusting, nasty beasts with all the appeal of farm animals. And for most men, that's not interesting farm animals. Dull farm animals. With a flatulence problem.

So we can assume that you have had intimate relations with either men and/or farm animals?