• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

The brisket is in the oven.

I say again:

Wound my heart with a monotonous languor.

I say again:

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And R Leete, shows how much YOU know ... it's Poo Poo Head and you ARE one so there.

Let's see. Mace's primer on mature taunts, lesson two: advanced methods. Okay, here goes.

*sticks thumbs in ears, and waggles fingers at Joe *

I know you are but what am I ? Thhhhhhhppppppppppbbb!

Originally posted by R Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And R Leete, shows how much YOU know ... it's Poo Poo Head and you ARE one so there.

Let's see. Mace's primer on mature taunts, lesson two: advanced methods. Okay, here goes.

*sticks thumbs in ears, and waggles fingers at Joe *

I know you are but what am I ? Thhhhhhhppppppppppbbb! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I say again:

I say again:

Steve </font>

Friends List

1) Pending

2) Pending

3) Pending

4) Pending

So. How does one apply for a part in this action? Eh Boggo? Challenge you to a game and promptly surrender...

Make nice noises in support of your often preposterous ideas ?

Suggest that, as your friend, I could make a difference in your miserable life ! (Hahahaha)

Constantly tell everyone else to get off your case. (A bit like Poopy Head Shaw) Boring as all hell.

Help me along here, sparky (Thanks Boo), you need all the help you can get.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

So. How does one apply for a part in this action? Eh Boggo? Challenge you to a game and promptly surrender...

Didn't work for ya last time did it?

Make nice noises in support of your often preposterous ideas ?

Only often? Sometimes you thought my ideas were good?

Suggest that, as your friend, I could make a difference in your miserable life ! (Hahahaha)

Of that, there is no doubt. It would be similar to me stepping into a cow pie and then walking around all day wondering where that nasty smell is coming from.

Constantly tell everyone else to get off your case. (A bit like Poopy Head Shaw) Boring as all hell.

And that varies from your post...how?

Help me along here, sparky (Thanks Boo), you need all the help you can get.

And now, stealing material from Boo Radley. Show some pride man!

Noba.

The name of the Ozzie Chap who owes me a set-up. I'll take German, you may take your "home team".

I just received the following email: percentage morphism holmdel hepatica amaze dilemma competition gladdy fluctuate debauchery farkas profound helium chimera adult inhabit daffodil idiocy cadenza chaotic glenda amino alabama four recluse expropriate expulsion peachtree raffia airdrop barcelona erosive confusion judaism depreciate fleawort
Noba how nice to hear from you again, I see you're still as eloquent as always.

The NEXT time you send an email there had BEST be a setup included or I won't be answerable for the consequences.

Joe

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Noba. The name of the Ozzie Chap who owes me a set-up. I'll take German, you may take your "home team".

Sig-less Git ! Your setup will follow, my busy social calendar requires me to be at a party, very soon. Wait by your e-mail inbox...

(Lets actually finish this one, eh ??)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I just received the following email: percentage morphism holmdel hepatica amaze dilemma competition gladdy fluctuate debauchery farkas profound helium chimera adult inhabit daffodil idiocy cadenza chaotic glenda amino alabama four recluse expropriate expulsion peachtree raffia airdrop barcelona erosive confusion judaism depreciate fleawort

Noba how nice to hear from you again, I see you're still as eloquent as always.

The NEXT time you send an email there had BEST be a setup included or I won't be answerable for the consequences.

Joe </font>

Just popping in from Dalem's House of Food and Beer,here (although tonight it's more the House of Food and French Wine), to say that we have dined like Princes. Lucullus dines with Lucullus, as it were.

Now, we're primarily into the wine. Oh, and laughing about the fate of Boggs. A lot of very good ideas are flying about. Of course, many of them simply aren't possbile by the Rules of the Board, but I'm sure that we can somehow shape them up to serve.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Just popping in from Dalem's House of Food and Beer,here (although tonight it's more the House of Food and French Wine), to say that we have dined like Princes. Lucullus dines with Lucullus, as it were.

Now, we're primarily into the wine. Oh, and laughing about the fate of Boggs. A lot of very good ideas are flying about. Of course, many of them simply aren't possbile by the Rules of the Board, but I'm sure that we can somehow shape them up to serve.

Now see, you've come up with something I wish I were there for ... but DO remember my ruling on the sig line. Only ONE should be so tagged and you need to pick him randomly (hint: What starts with a "J" and ends with a "s"?)

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Can you get him Kiwi citizenship? That's got to have more cachet than being a Floridiot.

Does he "like" sheep?

Actually, since most Kiwis end up in Oz, that is not a good idea. Still, he could join Mace over on the famous.."Uncles' Farm"...a euphemism for the local farmers out of the way paddock.

Noba.

Originally posted by Terence:

Hope the brisket worked out ok, if you guys are reading, this here friday night. Seanachai's post leads me to believe it did....

Sod off!!!! I'm the Executive Chef here!!!! Anyone who is responsible for preparing or consuming this so-called, "Brisket" shall receive no rations for a week!!!!!!!! Le Cordon Bleu did not sanction this event!!!!!

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

Anyone who is responsible for preparing or consuming this so-called, "Brisket" shall receive no rations for a week!!!!!!!! Le Cordon Bleu did not sanction this event!!!!!

Yah, PM Kitty, you tell this abomination! .. this, this.......culinary phillistine!!!!

How dare he! HOW DARE HE MENTION 'BRISKET'!!!

*calms down*

<font size = 1> errr, what's a brisket?</font>

Mace

[ April 17, 2004, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Kitty:

brisket = something a culinary clod who can't make anything else, most likely from the East coast, prepares for more than one guest in hopes they'll drink enough wine to forget the taste/texture of the entree.

He needs an excuse to drink?!! *eep*

Mace