Peng quits the weed, and challenges everyone.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

"Someplace Sexy" is NOT Utah

HIS high to po ... oh, no, that's , sorry.

You must have an or .

Why I ... too I think, ... nope ... like HELL I WOULDN'T ...

Joe

Well Mr.Shaw you will be relived to realise that I have in fact updated my profile since I do after all live in Better England.

Does anyone here play WoW besides Sweetest2K and Berlaptingen?

I have a level 47 human warrior on Dethecus. If anyone wants a hand on there let me know.

This public service anouncement was brought to you by the letter Scarlet. New Better England is rich with history and me.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Why do you quote a bunch of other random stuff from Joe's post? I get the part about Utah, but much of the rest isn't even complete words. I'd kind of like to know where you're coming from with this.

Why ask why; or is that the question?

Here is a joke from WoW that I like.

A man runs up to me and says, "I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam. I said relax man you're too tense.

I have a level 47 human warrior on Dethecus. If anyone wants a hand on there let me know.
WOW! A level 47 Human Warrior lads ... isn't that just tremendous ... I can't TELL you how impressed I am ... no really ... I can't.

Let's make the lad welcome to this, perhaps MOST, groggly of ALL game forums and show him our appreciation of his TREMENDOUS feat in attaining a Level 47 human warrior ... give it up for ... uh ... whatsisname ...

Joe

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Still, Johnny Quest was the absolute truth, until the new generation.

Okay, you're not Gaylord. I acknowledge your personal email to me, and, unless Gaylord has snuck in and used his Dad's email account, you're not Gaylord.

But you're not Banner. I will allow you to be 'Haji', until we figure out what to do with your annoying arse. Don't make me demote you to 'Bandit'.

Originally posted by Dr.Love:

Why ask why; or is that the question?

Here is a joke from WoW that I like.

A man runs up to me and says, "I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam. I said relax man you're too tense.

How to put this? I don't like you. Not even a little bit. And, as we all know, I'm one of the most forgiving sons o' bitches on this entire planet.

But you do not interest me. You do not entertain. You do not...amuse.

You're as dull as stale dog**** that's been left to bleach to that hideous white phosphorus colour.

Gods, how I hate all 'hotmail' and 'yahoo' email accounts. They're like big big 'don't hate me because I'm an anonymous child' pleas from people that everyone naturally should hate.

I say, if you're going to post online, and you're not a woman (because, frankly, they have to deal with all the men online), then post your real sodding email address. If you have one. If you don't, then get one.

Now go away, you WoW freak. I've pissed a better stream than you've posted here.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

There's a large piece of smoky citrine that has no respect for me whatsoever...

What's citrine, precious, eh? What's citrine? Is it scrumptious? Is it juicy?

Or is it just something half as hard and far prettier than what keeps Boo's Q-tip from running in one ear and out the other?

The moon is made of green cheese...there are two kinds of fate, the natural....and the supernatural, I am reality!, A large tool you asked for, Sahib, say hello to my little friend.

Thank you.. thank you..thank you...lets get get down and get funky....start the bubble machine.. the lovely Lennon Sisters will sing, " I can't get no Satisfaction"

Watch it boy....you gonna get yure pecker sun burned.

I have been quit for 3 Months, 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 2 hours and 9 minutes (118 days). I have saved $1,180.89 by not smoking 4,723 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 9 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 3/31/2005 5:09 AM.

Help me....I'm losing my mind.....

[ July 27, 2005, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What's citrine?

A shiny rock, you dimwit. He even posted pics of the damn thing, right here in the MBT. Maybe you should go do a search, old man.

BTW, they say that the memory is the second thing to go. Sucks to be you.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

There's a large piece of smoky citrine that has no respect for me whatsoever...

Or is it just something half as hard and far prettier than what keeps Boo's Q-tip from running in one ear and out the other? </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

Man, you must have been a chimney! If my calculations are right, that was over 2-1/2 cigs per hour, every hour, for 16 hours a day. In that same time period, I only smoked about 1100 ciggies.

Two packs or more a day...depending on the day...I think it was nicotine psychosis that first led me here......

Originally posted by SeanileGuy:

Or is it just something half as hard and far prettier than what keeps Boo's Q-tip from running in one ear and out the other?

W4nk3r...