**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I want to be sure that everyone in sections 1 thru 7 have received 2 e-mails from me. If you have not please e-mail me right away.

Anthony Hudson,

My file to you bounced back. It may be a saftey feature that prevents the transfer. Let me know when I can send you the files.

Guys,

I want to be sure that everyone in sections 1 thru 7 have received 2 e-mails from me. If you have not please e-mail me right away.

Anthony Hudson,

My file to you bounced back. It may be a saftey feature that prevents the transfer. Let me know when I can send you the files.

Guys,

Anthony Hudson,

Londoner, I sent you an e-mail with the set up a couple days ago. Did you get it? I used the e-mail provided by Kingfish listed a few posts above in this thread. Should I resent you the file to some other e-mail account?

Londoner, I sent you an e-mail with the set up a couple days ago. Did you get it? I used the e-mail provided by Kingfish listed a few posts above in this thread. Should I resent you the file to some other e-mail account?

The third and final scenario has just been released. I will continue to take in players who want to join, but keep in mind that the clock is ticking as of...

Now

You now have 90 days - or - whenever the last score from a finalist is submitted, whichever comes first.

Remember, FULL FOW LOCKDOWN at all times.

Although AARs are not mandatory in the finals, we would still like to hear your feedback.

Good luck guys

The third and final scenario has just been released. I will continue to take in players who want to join, but keep in mind that the clock is ticking as of...

Now

You now have 90 days - or - whenever the last score from a finalist is submitted, whichever comes first.

Although AARs are not mandatory in the finals, we would still like to hear your feedback.

Good luck guys

Now

Good luck guys