**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

Set-up files sent to mPsi & ENOCH....waiting for a file from HEAVY DROP.

My only concern is the 90 day time limit and the 50 turn battle that we have.

I don't know the exact formula (maybe someone could humour me here) but isn't that more than a file a day rate?

The 2 maps that I have seen so far are awesome (Desert fight & A Bridge to Far)...and I'm sure they will play out just as nicely. I'm almost afraid to look at the Death before Dishonour battle...it's likely to be huge.

Later

Deadly 88

Greetings,

I don't know the exact formula (maybe someone could humour me here) but isn't that more than a file a day rate?

The 2 maps that I have seen so far are awesome (Desert fight & A Bridge to Far)...and I'm sure they will play out just as nicely. I'm almost afraid to look at the Death before Dishonour battle...it's likely to be huge.

Later

Deadly 88

Greetings,

Later

Deadly 88

Originally posted by WWB:

I am not really in the business of editing AARs as well, I just PDF and post what Holien sends me.

WWB

PS: Site is up now, visit this page for details. Note that there are still a fair amount to post, but rest assured they will get up there.

Probably a stupid question but how does one go about gaining access to this website? How do you go about registering? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jim R.

I am not really in the business of editing AARs as well, I just PDF and post what Holien sends me.

WWB

PS: Site is up now, visit this page for details. Note that there are still a fair amount to post, but rest assured they will get up there.

Probably a stupid question but how does one go about gaining access to this website? How do you go about registering? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jim R.

WWB

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Just seen this post about the scores. Although the end result is moot in terms of who the worthy finalists are I just thought I'd point out that my aggregate score should be .22 by my calculations rather than .04 as far as I could tell. If I've misunderstood how this overall positional table was calculated then I'll stand corrected.

Kanonier,

I'm not sure how you get the .22. Have you read the part about the nonlinear scoring curve from the Nabla system manual?

Here's the trace of your scores for the different scenarios (as given by the scoring program). The first five lines show the original CM results (as read by the program), while the last five lines show your scores for each of the individual scenarios (as computed by the program by using the nonlinear scoring curve after the results have been normalized).

[ South_of_Vevi ], read result [ Londoner 74, Kanonier_Reichmann 26 ].

[ Things_go_bump ], read result [ John_Kettler 40, Kanonier_Reichmann 60 ].

[ Squeezing_the_melon ], read result [ Shock_Trooper 33, Kanonier_Reichmann 67 ].

[ Firefight_40 ], read result [ Kanonier_Reichmann 63, Ace_Pilot 37 ].

[ Retreat_from_Metemma ], read result [ Lindan 20, Kanonier_Reichmann 80 ].

[ South_of_Vevi ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ -2.06557 ] score [ -1.1371 ]

[ Things_go_bump ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ 0.876316 ] score [ 0.629921 ]

[ Squeezing_the_melon ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ 0.254302 ] score [ 0.230103 ]

[ Firefight_40 ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ], normalized difference from median [ -0.558522 ] score [ -0.450424 ]

[ Retreat_from_Metemma ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ 1.7931 ] score [ 0.952202 ]

Just seen this post about the scores. Although the end result is moot in terms of who the worthy finalists are I just thought I'd point out that my aggregate score should be .22 by my calculations rather than .04 as far as I could tell. If I've misunderstood how this overall positional table was calculated then I'll stand corrected.

Kanonier,

I'm not sure how you get the .22. Have you read the part about the nonlinear scoring curve from the Nabla system manual?

Here's the trace of your scores for the different scenarios (as given by the scoring program). The first five lines show the original CM results (as read by the program), while the last five lines show your scores for each of the individual scenarios (as computed by the program by using the nonlinear scoring curve after the results have been normalized).

[ Squeezing_the_melon ], read result [ Shock_Trooper 33, Kanonier_Reichmann 67 ].

[ South_of_Vevi ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ -2.06557 ] score [ -1.1371 ]

[ Things_go_bump ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ 0.876316 ] score [ 0.629921 ]

[ Squeezing_the_melon ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ 0.254302 ] score [ 0.230103 ]

[ Firefight_40 ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ], normalized difference from median [ -0.558522 ] score [ -0.450424 ]

[ Retreat_from_Metemma ] player [ Kanonier_Reichmann ] normalized difference from median [ 1.7931 ] score [ 0.952202 ]

Kanonier,