**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingfish,

Have now received three scenario briefings from you.

Cuzn,

Had hoped to get my setup to you, but the figurative roof fell in on me today, leaving me in precisely the highly degraded state not conducive to good decisions and clever setups.

Tychus,

Thanks to a peculiarity in our scenario (known to all playing as the Axis in this one), I did get my setup out to you. Let's just say the brain power required was minimal, neatly matching my level of functioning.

Levitacus,

I await a setup from you.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Cuzn,

Had hoped to get my setup to you, but the figurative roof fell in on me today, leaving me in precisely the highly degraded state not conducive to good decisions and clever setups.

Tychus,

Thanks to a peculiarity in our scenario (known to all playing as the Axis in this one), I did get my setup out to you. Let's just say the brain power required was minimal, neatly matching my level of functioning.

Levitacus,

Regards,

John Kettler

Kingfish,

Cuzn,

Tychus,

Levitacus,

Regards,

John Kettler

WWB,

Though I labored mightily, I managed to get screenshots into only a few of my AARs. In the other cases, for unknown reasons and despite careful adherence to procedures which worked before, all I wound up with were corrupted, unopenable files, bombs and a frozen system. I do, though, have a screenshot in JPEG for all five of my battles. Perhaps because of the sheer scope of his task, Holien could only deal with AARs in which the screenshot was integrated, but I was wondering whether you might be able to somehow incorporate the three missing screenshots into the site you're building? In this way, the troops will have a much better idea what I'm talking about. Luckily, the ones that "took" were for South of Vevi and Retreat from Metemma, where the screenshot is really important to understanding what I'm trying to convey.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ July 03, 2004, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

WWB,

Though I labored mightily, I managed to get screenshots into only a few of my AARs. In the other cases, for unknown reasons and despite careful adherence to procedures which worked before, all I wound up with were corrupted, unopenable files, bombs and a frozen system. I do, though, have a screenshot in JPEG for all five of my battles. Perhaps because of the sheer scope of his task, Holien could only deal with AARs in which the screenshot was integrated, but I was wondering whether you might be able to somehow incorporate the three missing screenshots into the site you're building? In this way, the troops will have a much better idea what I'm talking about. Luckily, the ones that "took" were for South of Vevi and Retreat from Metemma, where the screenshot is really important to understanding what I'm trying to convey.

Regards,

John Kettler

WWB,

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

WWB,

Perhaps because of the sheer scope of his task, Holien could only deal with AARs in which the screenshot was integrated, but I was wondering whether you might be able to somehow incorporate the three missing screenshots into the site you're building?

Hi John just a quick response to this and so that everyone understands.

I have been asked by people to edit their documents.

I have said No and will continue to say No.

Not primarily because of the work load but because the document then becomes something that I have changed and does not represent the work of that author.

Sorry that you are having technical problems but I have to go with what is in and these will now be sent out to the team for review.

Of course if you should resolve these issues at a latter date then I am sure no-one will have any problem with the AAR being updated on the web site.

I hope that makes sense and I must now crack on with getting the final AAR's Zipped and ready for the team to look at them.

Cheers

H

WWB,

Perhaps because of the sheer scope of his task, Holien could only deal with AARs in which the screenshot was integrated, but I was wondering whether you might be able to somehow incorporate the three missing screenshots into the site you're building?

Not primarily because of the work load but because the document then becomes something that I have changed and does not represent the work of that author.

Sorry that you are having technical problems but I have to go with what is in and these will now be sent out to the team for review.

Of course if you should resolve these issues at a latter date then I am sure no-one will have any problem with the AAR being updated on the web site.

I hope that makes sense and I must now crack on with getting the final AAR's Zipped and ready for the team to look at them.

Cheers

H

WWB,

Cheers

H

WWB,

Regards,

John Kettler

I am not really in the business of editing AARs as well, I just PDF and post what Holien sends me.

WWB

PS: Site is up now, visit this page for details. Note that there are still a fair amount to post, but rest assured they will get up there.

WWB,

Regards,

John Kettler

I am not really in the business of editing AARs as well, I just PDF and post what Holien sends me.

WWB

PS: Site is up now, visit this page for details. Note that there are still a fair amount to post, but rest assured they will get up there.

WWB,

Regards,

John Kettler

WWB

This is the latest list of players and reservist.

Players

-Section 4-

a1 Steaks

Victor Charlie

Green as Jade

PittPanther31

-Section 5-

Elmar Bijlsma

Nestor

Kanonier Reichmann

Dangerous Dave

-Section 6-

Tychus

John Kettler

Levaticus

Cuzn

-Section 7-

Anthony Hudson

BigMik1

Combined arms

SlicerW

-Section 8-

Andrew Kulin

Shock Trooper

Paul Atreides

Malakovski

-Section 9-

Steve McClaire

Herbixx

GG

Ted

-Section 10-

AC

Reservist

Tabpub

[ July 05, 2004, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Players

-Section 4-

a1 Steaks

Victor Charlie

Green as Jade

PittPanther31

-Section 5-

Elmar Bijlsma

Nestor

Kanonier Reichmann

Dangerous Dave

-Section 6-

Tychus

John Kettler

Levaticus

Cuzn

-Section 7-

Anthony Hudson

BigMik1

Combined arms

SlicerW

-Section 8-

Andrew Kulin

Shock Trooper

Paul Atreides

Malakovski

-Section 9-

Steve McClaire

Herbixx

GG

Ted

-Section 10-

AC

Reservist

Tabpub

[ July 05, 2004, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Players

-Section 4-

a1 Steaks

Victor Charlie

Green as Jade

PittPanther31

-Section 5-

Elmar Bijlsma

Nestor

Kanonier Reichmann

Dangerous Dave

-Section 6-