**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

What say we announce the finalist, shall we?

First, we need to award the AAR bonuses. I will only post those players who have submitted all 5 of their AARs. They are as follows (bonuses in parenthesis)

mPisi (.198)

redwolf (.198)

jbertles (.198)

Slawreg (.198)

Steve McClaire (.198)

The Capt (.198)

Vadr (.198)

Sgt Kelly (.198)

Enoch (.198)

Capt T (.198)

Londoner (.198)

John Kettler (.198)

Ace Pilot (.198)

JPS (.198)

Malakovski (.198)

SlicerW (.198)

Melnibone (.198)

Green as Jade (.198)

MickOZ (.198)

Michael Dorosh (.1188)

Pacestick (.198)

Heavy Drop (.198)

Ted (.198)

Jaws (.198)

Deadly 88 (.198)

MrSpkr (.198)

Strider (.1584)

Brent Pollack (.198)

Panther Commander (.198)

Combined Arms (.198)

Bryce Baker (.198)

Death Dealer (.198)

dalem (.1386)

Walpurgis Night (.198)

Dangerous Dave (.198)

OWL (.198)

Nidan1 (.198)

Larsen (.198)

I now refer back to the list I posted back on June 23rd. By eliminating the players that did not submit all 5 AARs, and replacing them with those who did, I now have the official finalist list:

G1/S1 - mPisi

G1/S2 - The Capt

G1/S3 - Enoch

G1/S4 - Capt T

G2/S1 - Londoner

G2/S2 - Melnibone

G2/S3 - MickOZ

G2/S4 - Heavy Drop

G3/S1 - Deadly 88

G3/S2 - Bryce Baker

G3/S3 - Walpurgis Night

G3/S4 - Larsen

Tomorrow I will arrange the 3 finals sections, and send out the first scenario. The other 2 will follow in a day or two.

Remember, all the rules that applied in the regular tourney also apply in the finals. That means full FOW lockdown at all times.

OK, I must get some sleep, as I am due in court tomorrow. Asta Manyana.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What say we announce the finalist, shall we?

First, we need to award the AAR bonuses. I will only post those players who have submitted all 5 of their AARs. They are as follows (bonuses in parenthesis)

mPisi (.198)

redwolf (.198)

jbertles (.198)

Slawreg (.198)

Steve McClaire (.198)

The Capt (.198)

Vadr (.198)

Sgt Kelly (.198)

Enoch (.198)

Capt T (.198)

Londoner (.198)

John Kettler (.198)

Ace Pilot (.198)

JPS (.198)

Malakovski (.198)

SlicerW (.198)

Melnibone (.198)

Green as Jade (.198)

MickOZ (.198)

Michael Dorosh (.1188)

Pacestick (.198)

Heavy Drop (.198)

Ted (.198)

Jaws (.198)

Deadly 88 (.198)

MrSpkr (.198)

Strider (.1584)

Brent Pollack (.198)

Panther Commander (.198)

Combined Arms (.198)

Bryce Baker (.198)

Death Dealer (.198)

dalem (.1386)

Walpurgis Night (.198)

Dangerous Dave (.198)

OWL (.198)

Nidan1 (.198)

Larsen (.198)

I now refer back to the list I posted back on June 23rd. By eliminating the players that did not submit all 5 AARs, and replacing them with those who did, I now have the official finalist list:

G1/S1 - mPisi

G1/S2 - The Capt

G1/S3 - Enoch

G1/S4 - Capt T

G2/S1 - Londoner

G2/S2 - Melnibone

G2/S3 - MickOZ

G2/S4 - Heavy Drop

G3/S1 - Deadly 88

G3/S2 - Bryce Baker

G3/S3 - Walpurgis Night

G3/S4 - Larsen

Tomorrow I will arrange the 3 finals sections, and send out the first scenario. The other 2 will follow in a day or two.

Remember, all the rules that applied in the regular tourney also apply in the finals. That means full FOW lockdown at all times.

OK, I must get some sleep, as I am due in court tomorrow. Asta Manyana.

Originally posted by Nabla:

Third: CHECK YOUR SCORES!! There will be a second post after this one with all the scores. Since I have copied the data from Kingfish's spreadsheets, there might be errors here. I will update the results in these original posts if errors are found (that is, I will not post new messages, but will update these).

Just seen this post about the scores. Although the end result is moot in terms of who the worthy finalists are I just thought I'd point out that my aggregate score should be .22 by my calculations rather than .04 as far as I could tell. If I've misunderstood how this overall positional table was calculated then I'll stand corrected.

Thanks for all your efforts Kingfish, Nabla, Holien & Spanish Bombs, much appreciated.

Regards

Jim R.

Third: CHECK YOUR SCORES!! There will be a second post after this one with all the scores. Since I have copied the data from Kingfish's spreadsheets, there might be errors here. I will update the results in these original posts if errors are found (that is, I will not post new messages, but will update these).

Just seen this post about the scores. Although the end result is moot in terms of who the worthy finalists are I just thought I'd point out that my aggregate score should be .22 by my calculations rather than .04 as far as I could tell. If I've misunderstood how this overall positional table was calculated then I'll stand corrected.

Thanks for all your efforts Kingfish, Nabla, Holien & Spanish Bombs, much appreciated.

Regards

Jim R.

Regards

Jim R.

Contrats to the following players for reaching the RoW IV finals:

G1/S1 – mPisi :eek:

G1/S2 - The Capt

G1/S3 – Enoch

G1/S4 – Capt T

G2/S1 - Londoner

G2/S2 - Melnibone

G2/S3 - MickOZ

G2/S4 - Heavy Drop

G3/S1 - Deadly 88 :eek:

G3/S2 - Bryce Baker

G3/S3 - Walpurgis Night

G3/S4 – Larsen

I see that in Group 1 Enoch and Capt. T – all past RoW veterans - got promoted to the play-offs via their AAR’s at the expense of Tychus and Sripe (newbies?) respectively. A lesson indeed for future newcomers and existing veterans of the Rumblings of War tourneys: Do your AAR’s!

:eek: = RoW III winners!

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------

“There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

- General George S. Patton

G1/S2 - The Capt

G1/S3 – Enoch

G1/S4 – Capt T

G2/S1 - Londoner

G2/S2 - Melnibone

G2/S3 - MickOZ

G2/S4 - Heavy Drop

G3/S2 - Bryce Baker

G3/S3 - Walpurgis Night

G3/S4 – Larsen

I see that in Group 1 Enoch and Capt. T – all past RoW veterans - got promoted to the play-offs via their AAR’s at the expense of Tychus and Sripe (newbies?) respectively. A lesson indeed for future newcomers and existing veterans of the Rumblings of War tourneys: Do your AAR’s!

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

“There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

G1/S2 - The Capt

G1/S3 – Enoch

G1/S4 – Capt T

G2/S1 - Londoner

G2/S2 - Melnibone

G2/S3 - MickOZ

G2/S4 - Heavy Drop

G3/S2 - Bryce Baker

G3/S3 - Walpurgis Night

G3/S4 – Larsen

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

OK, here we go.

I have scrambled the 3 groups in order to get 3 new sections. Here are your new opponents:

Section 1

mPisi

Enoch

Heavy Drop

Deadly 88

Section 2

The Capt

Londoner

Walpurgis night

Larsen

Section 3

Capt T

Melnibone

Mick OZ

Bryce Baker

The first scenario will be going out shortly. Same procedure as with the regular tourney - Axis player starts the game, each side gets appropriate briefings, full FOW lockdown, etc.

Everyone else,

You have a choice - either join up and play in the tourney, and thereby contribute your score towards the overall average - or - become a reserve player. If you choose the latter you must sit out and await / pray for one of the finalists to drop out. At which point you can then pick up exactly where he left off, and possibly win the whole shibang. Granted, the chance that one of the finalists dropping out at this stage is slim, but then again one can never predict the future. The order in which I arrange the reservist will be based on what your score (+ AAR bonus) was in the regular tourney.

If you are interested in either option, please do not post here, but instead e-mail me your choice to:

sc112265@bellsouth.net

and make sure to put "ROW IV finals" in the header.

OK, here we go.

I have scrambled the 3 groups in order to get 3 new sections. Here are your new opponents:

Section 1

mPisi

Enoch

Heavy Drop

Deadly 88

Section 2

The Capt

Londoner

Walpurgis night

Larsen

Section 3

Capt T

Melnibone

Mick OZ

Bryce Baker

The first scenario will be going out shortly. Same procedure as with the regular tourney - Axis player starts the game, each side gets appropriate briefings, full FOW lockdown, etc.

Everyone else,

You have a choice - either join up and play in the tourney, and thereby contribute your score towards the overall average - or - become a reserve player. If you choose the latter you must sit out and await / pray for one of the finalists to drop out. At which point you can then pick up exactly where he left off, and possibly win the whole shibang. Granted, the chance that one of the finalists dropping out at this stage is slim, but then again one can never predict the future. The order in which I arrange the reservist will be based on what your score (+ AAR bonus) was in the regular tourney.

If you are interested in either option, please do not post here, but instead e-mail me your choice to:

sc112265@bellsouth.net

OK, here we go.

Section 1

mPisi

Enoch

Heavy Drop

Deadly 88

Section 2

The Capt

Londoner

Walpurgis night

Larsen

Section 3

Capt T

Melnibone

Mick OZ

Bryce Baker

Everyone else,

sc112265@bellsouth.net

I need the current e-mail address from the following finalists:

Walpurgis Night

Bryce Baker

Londoner

I need to hear from you ASAP, as I can't start the finals without your addresses.

If anyone else has their addresses please send it to me

Thank you

Walpurgis Night

Bryce Baker

Londoner

I need to hear from you ASAP, as I can't start the finals without your addresses.

Thank you

Walpurgis Night

Bryce Baker

Londoner

Thank you