Tis the season to Peng Challenge

Mace

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to rail at MrSpkr for not sending a turn... guess I'll cut him some slack. Hope everything improves drastically.

Now, while I'm cutting him slack, there is the matter of Aces & 8s and Seanachai...

Aces, don't take after Uncle Seanachai... send file.

Seanachai you idiot! I realize you are on a strict one turn per month schedule, BUT IT HAS BEEn LONGER THAN A MONTH!

SEND!

TWIT!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

She told us our youngest daughter, Katie, had "fallen out of the upstairs window, but was okay. And that the ambulance was getting ready to take her to the hospital."

Sounds like the brawls I used to have with my older brother.

(serious)Real depressing news Steve, I hope the situation improves(serious)

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

We went to the Dallas Galleria (very upscale, but nice

They still got a ice rink in that thing? I never did figure that one out. An ice rink in Dallas. How many cowpokes can skate?

Hope the kid is feeling better.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Fog up the bathroom mirror.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Was just about to rail at MrSpkr for not sending a turn... guess I'll cut him some slack. Hope everything improves drastically.

Now, while I'm cutting him slack, there is the matter of Aces & 8s and Seanachai...

Aces, don't take after Uncle Seanachai... send file.

Seanachai you idiot! I realize you are on a strict one turn per month schedule, BUT IT HAS BEEn LONGER THAN A MONTH!

SEND!

TWIT!

Gadz...I did send it, 5 days ago. I've had my finger hovering over the Nasty Gram launch button since inquiring into your whereabouts yesterday. Now I find you're not lost or otherwise incapacitated. The poison arrow frogs must have failed in their appointed duties. Another example of Byzantine Plots gone awry...back to the drawing board.

Turns on the way

(Edited: Due to temporary loss of mobile dictionary atop my shoulders)

[ December 23, 2003, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Aces_and_8's ]

Dear Kitty,

Pick your poison, Lass. Are you carrying CMAK yet? If so I will be happy to send a file from a scenario on the disc. If not I will send one of Andreas recent playtest scenarios.

All I need to know, M'lady, is which side and which game your prefer.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Kitty,

Pick your poison, Lass. Are you carrying CMAK yet? If so I will be happy to send a file from a scenario on the disc. If not I will send one of Andreas recent playtest scenarios.

All I need to know, M'lady, is which side and which game your prefer.

Love,

Elvis

Carrying it? Yes, I carried it for nine months but just recently gave birth to it. It's doing fine, btw. Haven't really played with it yet vs a human . . . I started playing Mace once (like I said, I haven't played a human) TCP/IP but it broke so I got mad and quit. =)

Anyway, whatever's fine with me. I hate everything equally.

Kitty

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Dear Kitty,

Is that a huge hamster you're hugging, or am I drunk?

Boo

Are you trying to tell me you know nothing about The Hamsters?!?!?! I was a major celebrity in CMBO, dammit!!!!! Somebody tell him the legend of the hamsters!!! I was a STAR!!! *screaming while dragged away by the men in the white coats* Don't you know who I am?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Dear Kitty,

Boo

Are you trying to tell me you know nothing about The Hamsters?!?!?! I was a major celebrity in CMBO, dammit!!!!! Somebody tell him the legend of the hamsters!!! I was a STAR!!! *screaming while dragged away by the men in the white coats* Don't you know who I am?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Dear Kitty,

Boo

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Kitty

Any chance of getting a Fat Sand Rat mod for CMAK?

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Any chance of getting a Fat Sand Rat mod for CMAK?

Hmmm. *strokes beard thoughfully* Possibly. Looks interesting. I'll consider it.

Kitty </font>