Tis the season to Peng Challenge

Mace

Well, since it is now officially Dec 24th in this part of the world.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low

stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of a holiday on or near the date of the winter solstice, practiced within the most

enjoyable traditions of the religious and/or secular persuasion of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions

and/or traditions of others, inclusive of the choice to not engage in the practice of any religious or secular traditions.

Disclaimer:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.

It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, is void where

prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within

the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting,

whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Any chance of getting a Fat Sand Rat mod for CMAK?

Hmmm. *strokes beard thoughfully* Possibly. Looks interesting. I'll consider it.

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Christmas Eve day.

Sitting at my desk

The phones are quiet.

No work to be done.

The boss is in his office E-mailing his friends...

Why didn't I take today off?

Humbug!

You are just an undigested bit of cheese or an underdone potatoe.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Christmas Eve day.

Sitting at my desk

The phones are quiet.

No work to be done.

Humbug!

You are just an undigested bit of cheese or an underdone potatoe. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Christmas Eve day.

Sitting at my desk

The phones are quiet.

No work to be done.

But on the bright side, the traffic wasn't bad today.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Tell how awfully big your hemorrhoids are.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Question?

Who thought up this eve thing?

Don't we just do the get drunk thing.

The Eve thing was invented for the kids...its when Santa Claus delivers the presents...of course thats a truly secular adaptation...so we might as well just get drunk, since we're not kids anymore. Merry Christmas Speedy

Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

I got my christmas wish! I ruined maces day! Now to ruin it for the rest of you, I'm never leaving buuuuaaaahahaha!

*Settles in for Xmas Eve lunch of Carroll Shelby's Chili, tortillas and beer* and tonight I'm going out for Chinese food. Oh look! And mum just brought some sushi home. Nothing like a traditional Xmas feast of Texas, China, and Japan.

Is this wrong?

Kitty

[ December 24, 2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

Originally posted by Kitty:

*Settles in for Xmas Eve lunch of Carroll Shelby's Chili, tortillas and beer* and tonight I'm going out for Chinese food. Oh look! And mum just brought some sushi home. Nothing like a traditional Xmas feast of Texas, China, and Japan.

Is this wrong?

No mistletoe.

Let me go fetch some.

Mace

*scampers into the living room and eyes the Christmas tree. Notices an expensive shiny ornament sitting within easy reach. Bats it off the tree and watches it shatter on the hardwood floor. Notices another one a little further up. Pounces on it!! Attack!!!! Misses but gets a claw caught in a string of lights, pulling the entire tree down to the floor. CRASH!

Works claws into all the nicely wrapped presents, shredding them.

Drinks all the milk left for Santa and tries to eat the cookies but finding they don't taste like meat or fish, knocks the entire plate off the table. SHATTER!

Feeling a bit too tired and full to make it all the way back to the litter box, pees in the egg nogg.

Curls up next to the fire and goes to sleep.*

Merry Christmas,

Kitty

Originally posted by Nidan1:

1d.jpg

It's not this Bundy...is it?

That sort of looks like Ted...hard to tell.

BTW, I know a guy who went to highschool with the infamous Ted and shared a class with him. Said he seemed like a perfectly normal guy at the time. I guess that's how he was able to deceive so many women.

Not sure what this has to do with Christmas...

:confused:

Michael