Tis the season to Peng Challenge

Mace

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Nothing like a traditional Xmas feast of Texas, China, and Japan.

Is this wrong?

Why, no, honey. You're an Amurrican, and we eat everything that's too weak to fight back.

:D

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Lorak:

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy holiday!!

so.. happy holidays!!

Wish i could stay and chat longer... but there is a train my A-10 really needs to meet...

Lorak the loathed

Hiya Elf! Good to see you again.

Hey, can that iron bathtub do a barrel roll? Can you do a decent Warthog stomp?

Steve

*Settles in for Xmas Eve lunch of Carroll Shelby's Chili, tortillas and beer* Is this wrong?

Kitty

You can't go wrong with Carrol Shelby's chili (mix). In college, it was my secret ingredient. I was invited to many a kegger just to cook and drink free. Had the bags in my socks (yes, I shop lifted the mix but they bought the beans and beef and beer).

[ December 24, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Tittles ]

Sounds like a good American christmas meal to me Kitty. Had me some fried chicken and tatoes and gravey. mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm gooood home cooked meal. No one cooks as good as mom. Nofing like comin home for the holindays!

Well I have to go spread holiday cheer some place else. HAHAHAHAHA

Well, well, well. A Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas to all of you sad, sorry reprobates.

I attempted to interest my family in a squirrel sacrifice in the name of the Goddess tonight. The kids were all for it, but the adults came down on it with both feet. Even the youngest, most curly-haired moppet with an innocent smile was yelling, "Yeah! Let's sacrifice a squirrel!"

Holidays become harder and harder on my family as the kids start actually grasping what it is I'm talking about.

Happy Holidays to our beloved Queen, YK2, and the beauteous ladies of the 'Pool, Persephone and Kitty, as well as the occasional SheWhoMustBeObeyed.

A bottle of the good stuff in either paw to the other Olde Ones, Berli and MrPeng.

A large tankard of whatever curls the hair to all the Seniour Knights of the Cesspool.

A refined glass of punch to each of the Squires of the 'Pool.

And an extra tot of grog to all the SSNs out there.

A hard and particularly jagged lump of coal shoved up the stocking of all OuterBoarders.

A hardy glass of TNT, pus, and whisky for all our Goodaler enemies (Soddball, you bastard, stop beating Tiny Axe2121 with your crutch!)

Best wishes to you all!

By the way...can anyone tell me why Mace has a sprig of mistletoe hanging from his belt buckle?

It is now Christmas on the East Coast ... I'm not ON the East Coast so it isn't Christmas here, and of course it's already Christmas ... I think ... on the East Coast of Australia but who really cares.

I'm especially hurt that I didn't merit special mention in Seanachai's post above, granted I'm not only A Seniour Knight but the MOST Seniour of Seniour Knights but still, would it have hurt to toss in a line about the hard work and selfless sacrifices I've made for the good of the CessPool and nary a Halliburton affiliate to my name? Well, WOULD IT?

LORAK MY LORD, how grand to see you (barring, as always, that pink and orange day-glo hairpiece you affect when flying.) Glad to see you've graduated from prop to jets, those Warthogs will likely make some SERIOUS craters when they auger in, which, again as I recall, was about the epitome of your flying aspirations. What are you planning to DO about that train, ram it, catch a lift back to the airbase after you crash trying to strafe it?

Naytheless, here's hoping you all have a Rollicking Ragnarök.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Good cheese comes from happy cows, and dalem's one happy cow. =)

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seniour Seniour Seniour

Quit with all the "ou's" will ya'?!?!? What are you some kind of pom or something? Just a warning cause it's really making me start to hate you even more than I already do.

I blame Joue Shaw!

Oi!

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Kitty </font>

I have procured more rum.

Merry Christmas to all the Ladies, and Kitty-drape-climber-felinia-extraordinnaire.