The Peng Challenge Thread Goes to Australia and Gets Drunk!! Woohoo whats new?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Now if we are talking WW2 comics that are/were real, who among us remembers a series of pocketbook sized comics called 'Commando'?

Sure do, I've still got all mine stored in a box out in the shed!

I think there were variants too, like 'Battle', etc, and the thick ones that included 3 stories. </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hey Lars,

Next time you go to one of them Vietnamese joints that are everywhere up there. Ask for traditional spice rather than hot. Hot in your area is like mildly spiced anywhere else

Yeah, and then ask for a 33 beer to wash it down with, and say that if you get one, you will love the owner "long time"

If that doesnt work, tell the owner that if you don't get one you'll come back with your friends and trap the restaurant staff in an L-shaped ambush.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Yeah, and then ask for a 33 beer to wash it down with, and say that if you get one, you will love the owner "long time"

If that doesnt work, tell the owner that if you don't get one you'll come back with your friends and trap the restaurant staff in an L-shaped ambush.

You ask much of a Norwegian sushi bar owner. I mean, this is the guy who came up with "Smelt Nite".

Originally posted by dalem:

Sushi is a mistake to begin with.

Hello, we discovered fire, like, a long time ago.

Well ... we Homo Sapiens did, your species, on the other hand, is still coasting along using our discoveries in a desperate attempt to keep up.

And why, in the name of Gawd, has no one here even MENTIONED that it's time for me to return? I've not seen my name since I left ... other than on my official company name badge that is ... and on the rental car Gold Club board ... and my company credit card ... but HERE? Not a word.

You lot should stop taking my presence here for granted and show a little appreciation or one day you'll turn around and I won't be here ... like next week for example, when I'm in Colorado. Oh you'll cry and moan THEN but it'll be too late for I shan't return until next Friday!

So there ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And why, in the name of Gawd, has no one here even MENTIONED that it's time for me to return? I've not seen my name since I left ...SNIP... but HERE? Not a word.

You lot should stop taking my presence here for granted and show a little appreciation or one day you'll turn around and I won't be here ...

... for I shan't return until next Friday!

So there ...

Joe

Joe. You post like we care. Last time I typed your name into the Care-Meter, it didn't even register. Not even a -5, the lowest rating.

It's never time for you to return. It's like a slap with a wet fish each time you trundle back and rant and rave about how much everyone SHOULD have missed you.

We didn't.

The earth didn't stop turning, Seanachai is still drinking, Boo still uses precious bandwidth to say nothing and Nidan is still losing handily to my magnificent attack.

Get a life. Preferably one that takes you to a desolate island without contact to the rest of the world.

Noba.

ps. Next friday, next century would be fine.

Justicar maki with plump, juicy slivers of pickled ginger layed on the top and a little bowl of soy sauce with an appreciable amount of wasabi mixed and those little sesame seeds sticking to the outside and the seaweed layer containing yer finest, rarest slices of raw, rolled Justicar.

Makes me dribble.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Get a life. Preferably one that takes you to a desolate island without contact to the rest of the world.

Like Australia. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Sushi is a mistake to begin with.

Hello, we discovered fire, like, a long time ago.

Er... Sushi... vinigared rice wrapped in vegetables... where's the fire needed?

Or were you refering to Sashimi? One of the more revolting things in Japanese cuisine. Requires boocoup wasabi to make it edible

Originally posted by Nidan1:

When I was up there, the Viet joint we went to didn't serve alcohol... not that 33 is available in the States... might be now that we're trading with them

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Like Australia.

You idiot Boo. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Send a turn, then you will feel better. You know, the game we started 3 months back and you've managed 6 turns.

Can't.

My main PC has been in the 'shop' for a fortnight so far. I do believe the MB is cactus but fortunately it's still under warranty. Regardless the shop has to wait until the MB returns back from the manufacturer so they can reinstall it.

*sob*

But not to worry. If I still haven't heard from the shop by this coming weekend I'll load CMBB and CMAK back on my older PC and resume my PBEM (at the same quick pace you've all learnt to love)

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And why, in the name of Gawd, has no one here even MENTIONED that it's time for me to return? I've not seen my name since I left ...SNIP... but HERE? Not a word.

You lot should stop taking my presence here for granted and show a little appreciation or one day you'll turn around and I won't be here ...

... for I shan't return until next Friday!

So there ...

Joe

Joe. You post like we care. Last time I typed your name into the Care-Meter, it didn't even register. Not even a -5, the lowest rating.

It's never time for you to return. It's like a slap with a wet fish each time you trundle back and rant and rave about how much everyone SHOULD have missed you.

We didn't.

The earth didn't stop turning, Seanachai is still drinking, Boo still uses precious bandwidth to say nothing and Nidan is still losing handily to my magnificent attack.

Noba.

ps. Next friday, next century would be fine. </font>