The Peng Challenge Thread Goes to Australia and Gets Drunk!! Woohoo whats new?

It's 3 am here in God's own country, I just got home and noticed it's about time we had a new thread. Since I am Australian I have decided we need no rules other than the compulsory use of stubbie holders.

Oh and just so everyone knows I kicked five goals at footy today ( no, no applause necessary ).

I have a pissup starting in 7 hours so I think i should get an hour or two of sleep.

Love

Speedy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I don't think I understood a word of that.

You're better off that way. I mean, unless you are really keen on regurgitation.

Michael </font>

Look I know we said that any Knight of the CessPool could start a new thread ... but surely we didn't mean that Australians could ... did we?

Joe

p.s. The only reason you didn't post any rules is because you don't understand them. ON YOUR HEAD BE IT Speedy. I won't be responsible when the SSNs start barging in tossing about thingies ... not thingy REFERENCES mind you but actual thingies.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I don't think I understood a word of that.

You're better off that way. I mean, unless you are really keen on regurgitation.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Sorry Mace, I'm sure there will be a few at the piss up I'm heading to in 15 minutes.

Cheers

Speedy

P.S.- Don't you love it when you tie on a big one then wake up still half pissed with no hangover.

So, how many Virgin Marys does it take to get you drunk? Two?

Vote 1

Aussie thread, can we have a rule where all septics are muted and all poms can not talk with only a whine and all kanucks only talk if they start of with saying ' I am a lumberjack and he's my man '

Originally posted by Darius359au:

Then your awake when the hangover kicks in!!

Do you see then Speedy, do you see NOW?

TWO SSNs on the first page and it's because there ARE NO RULES!

Very slipshod, Speedy, very slipshod indeed. I'd be ashamed of you were it not for the fact that you're Australian and there really can't be a worse punishment than that.

By the by, lads, be aware that one or more of these SSNs have no email and/or location in their profiles and we don't respond to such lowlifes. Of course THEY would know that IF we had proper rules in place.

Joe

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

No rules, SSNs popping in like unwanted in-laws and who's on watch? Why, it's none other than good old finger pointing Joe.

sigh...

In the future, Joe, when you decide to point fingers, I would suggest that you begin by pointing at yourself.

NO! I didn't mean that literally! Oh, good grief... now he's gone and poked himself in the eye. Anybody got a spare eye patch handy?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Don't panic. They're Aussies.

btw a special message to Nidan and Noba....until I get my more recent PC back from the shop (in for repairs - Power supply's gone belly up, I hope), you wont get a return.

But it's not that you'll notice, given my turnaround rate.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Darius359au:

Then your awake when the hangover kicks in!!

Do you see then Speedy, do you see NOW?

Very slipshod, Speedy, very slipshod indeed. I'd be ashamed of you were it not for the fact that you're Australian and there really can't be a worse punishment than that.

By the by, lads, be aware that one or more of these SSNs have no email and/or location in their profiles and we don't respond to such lowlifes. Of course THEY would know that IF we had proper rules in place.

Joe </font>

As a soccer [footie] referee, I feel it my duty to point out to Speedy, that scoring 5 goals when playing on a pitch by yourself, doesn't mean anything. I know beer was involved, but didn't you find it a bit odd that the other 21 players were nowhere to be found? Thinking about it, you are usually so drunk from so many pissups, you didn't notice. Carry on...

Rune

Originally posted by Speedy:

The one bad thing about pissups is when you run out of Carlton Draught some time ago. The problem is solved somewhat when you give the publican a phone call and he quickly brings 4 more slabs to the piss up.

P.S.- And as everyone still seems to have forgot I did kick five goals yesterday. The S.A. SSN can even look in the Sunday Mail and see the big win Mt.Burr had in all grades, woohoo. [/QB]

Having the Publican on call is a good thing but couldnt you get something better than Carlton Draught???

Didn't get the Mail today but congrats