The Peng Challenge Thread Goes to Australia and Gets Drunk!! Woohoo whats new?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Noba, Noba, Noba ... Noba, Noba, Noba ... hey didja ever notice that if you say Nobas name all together and real fast it sounds like a nonsense phrase ... Noba, Noba, Noba ... oh wait ... it sounds like nonsense even if you only say it once ... which is once too often.

Joe

Who is this guy and why does he keep posting here?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Hate and pain! Spoonful of them!

Spoonfuls!!! Spoonfuls!!!! ...you Belgian Blockhead!!!! </font>

Noba, Noba, Noba ... Noba, Noba, Noba ... hey didja ever notice that if you say Nobas name all together and real fast it sounds like a nonsense phrase ... Noba, Noba, Noba ... oh wait ... it sounds like nonsense even if you only say it once ... which is once too often.

NobaaaNobaaaNobaaa...

You usually don't find someone so egotistical that they scream their own name during sex.

Aussies...

Originally posted by Lars:

NobaaaNobaaaNobaaa...

You usually don't find someone so egotistical that they scream their own name during sex.

Aussies...

How do you know what Noba screams during sex, Lars?

Lars, is there something you haven't told us?

Would you care to share it with the rest of the group?

p.s. If Noba were Spanish and he screamed his name during sex, he'd be screaming, "Won't go! Won't go!!!", which is amusing and is sure to produce very loud denials on his part.

That's OK Noba... we understand.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

NobaaaNobaaaNobaaa...

Aussies...

p.s. If Noba were Spanish and he screamed his name during sex, he'd be screaming, "Won't go! Won't go!!!", which is amusing and is sure to produce very loud denials on his part.

That's OK Noba... we understand. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

NobaaaNobaaaNobaaa...

Aussies...

That's OK Noba... we understand. </font>

And why, in the name of Gawd, has no one here even MENTIONED that it's time for me to return? I've not seen my name since I left ... other than on my official company name badge that is ... and on the rental car Gold Club board ... and my company credit card ... but HERE? Not a word.

You lot should stop taking my presence here for granted and show a little appreciation or one day you'll turn around and I won't be here ... like next week for example, when I'm in Colorado. Joe

Joe, our relationship with you is like many a long standing, successful marriage: The less we see of each other, the stronger the relationship is assumed to be, and the happier everyone in the relationship is.

Also, every time you go out of town, we cheat on you with other Justicars...

Originally posted by Noba:

Seanachai is still drinking...

Yes, but I'm no longer enjoying even that.

However I continue, because I'm very disciplined, and know my duty.

These days I'm very...detached. I'm even watching my own life pass by like a bad 'Reality TV' program, the way you would if you simply had the television on in the background while you screwed around on the computer, hoping that later some semi-decent syndicated comedy repeat will come on, or maybe a powerful, motivating and interesting movie like 'Beastmaster II', or 'Barbarian Princess in Dinosaur Hell'. Something classy.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Justicar maki with plump, juicy slivers of pickled ginger layed on the top and a little bowl of soy sauce with an appreciable amount of wasabi mixed and those little sesame seeds sticking to the outside and the seaweed layer containing yer finest, rarest slices of raw, rolled Justicar.

Makes me dribble.

Dear God, from where?!!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Joe, our relationship with you is like many a long standing, successful marriage: The less we see of each other, the stronger the relationship is assumed to be, and the happier everyone in the relationship is.

Also, every time you go out of town, we cheat on you with other Justicars...

Dammit, man! You weren't supposed to tell!

*bursts into tears*

I believe it is a long standing "rule" (i.e. made up on the spot) that anyone who makes a Lady of the Cess cry gets to have his dangly bits. That ought to cheer you up, even though you'd be hard pressed to find a more shriveled or less oft used pair.

Originally posted by rleete:

I believe it is a long standing "rule" that anyone who makes a Lady of the Cess cry gets to have his dangly bits.

As this reads, it means that if I make Morraine cry, I get to have my dangly bits.

According to you, to be a man, I need to make women cry.

You should be ashamed. I'm calling your Mother, wife, and any other woman in your life, and explaining that you need a good kicking.

Originally posted by rleete:

I believe it is a long standing "rule" (i.e. made up on the spot) that anyone who makes a Lady of the Cess cry gets to have his dangly bits. That ought to cheer you up, even though you'd be hard pressed to find a more shriveled or less oft used pair.

Yes. It cheered Seanachai right up, didn't it? How about the Lady in question gets to have the offender's dangly bits removed and put in a little specimen jar? THAT would make *me* feel better.

Besides, I've got an empty space on my mantle that's just the right size for a specimen jar of preserved Gnome danglies...

*sniffles*

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

I believe it is a long standing "rule" that anyone who makes a Lady of the Cess cry gets to have his dangly bits.

As this reads, it means that if I make Morraine cry, I get to have my dangly bits.

</font>

I purposely (or is it dolphins-ly?) add in these little grammatical and syntax errors so you losers have something to talk about. Just my way of brightening your lives. I do it, thereby making you feel you are slightly superior to all the other losers around you.

A public service brought to you, free of charge. I'm such a nice guy.