The Peng Challenge Thread Goes to Australia and Gets Drunk!! Woohoo whats new?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Noba, Noba, Noba ... Noba, Noba, Noba ... hey didja ever notice that if you say Nobas name all together and real fast it sounds like a nonsense phrase ... Noba, Noba, Noba ... oh wait ... it sounds like nonsense even if you only say it once ... which is once too often.

NobaaaNobaaaNobaaa...

You usually don't find someone so egotistical that they scream their own name during sex.

Aussies... </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm calling your Mother, wife, and any other woman in your life, and explaining that you need a good kicking.

Let me know if you need the phone numbers.

You still haven't replied about the job offer of "swing pusher". The pay is lousy, but I'll let you bask in my aura. Wear sunglasses.

Put dog treats in the trash and show the dog how to knock it over and eat right out of the can.

You've had plenty of experience at it, so it shouldn't be difficult to teach a dog.

Also, don't put down a water bowl...just leave the toilet seat up.

Hmmm...you can also encourage it to steal food off your plate.

Originally posted by dalem:

I'm dogsitting for Lars and his Commander this weekend. I need ideas for suitable ways to ruin the dog's training and manners, which are impeccable.

You realize that this is just training for after when they have (gulp) children.

Nanny dalem. I can see it.

I'm dogsitting for Lars and his Commander this weekend. I need ideas for suitable ways to ruin the dog's training and manners, which are impeccable.

No ideas about "untraining". But, about 4-5 hours before you return said canine, feed it a large can of baked beans. The effects will be predictable, and suitably disgusting. Be sure you don't feed them to doggie too early, or it (and the dog) will backfire on you.

When I return, that dog better not back out of a room every time you come in. Better not be eating all the cat food again, either.

Meanwhile, I shall be floating down the Mississippi River and Lake Pepin. Hmm, should I be Huck Finn this time? Or just drink the whole bottle and be like his dad, as usual?

River's up. Could be your lucky day.

SAINT PAUL, MINN. -- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, St. Paul District, will close its three Minneapolis locks and dams to recreational boaters Wednesday morning, June 15, because of fast moving currents on the Mississippi River.

The water flow is expected to measure at more than 30,000 cubic feet per second, making it extremely hazardous for recreational boating. This means the water is moving more than the length of a football field every two minutes. In one day, 30,000 cfs could fill 100 square miles with one foot of water.

When I return, that dog better not back out of a room every time you come in. Better not be eating all the cat food again, either.

Having met both the dog in question, and Dalem, I'm looking forward to the dog teaching Dalem, rather than vice versa.

Hmm, should I be Huck Finn this time? Or just drink the whole bottle and be like his dad, as usual?

Another Scandinavian floating down the Mississippi, intent on reaching Canada...

Go with the alcohol. That way, your awesome mental incompetence can be attributed to an external factor.

I confuse neither.

Some are a great mass of water, some tributaries feeding the surge while others are puddles which evaporate into nothing or seep and trickle beneath us in caverns of abject anonymity.

Nothing a good dose of chlorine wouldn't cure, I should say, and bit of pumpin' round a sewage farm.

Bah! Been so busy haven't had time to abuse you here. However, abusing Seanachai is easy.

hey Gnome,

I have a bottle of 18-year Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve ( " " ), but I am in Chicago and you aren't.

See how eaSY it can be? Feel free to post the alochol you have that is out of reach of the gnome...which would basically be any bottle on a shelf since he is so short.

Rune

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

I have a bottle of 18-year Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve

Hmm, what have you got for mix?

{And that's how you annoy a dalem} </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

I have a bottle of 18-year Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve