Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Does it ever even hit 0 Celsius in that picture frame for Alice Rock that you buggers call a continent?

It used to hit -1 Celsius overnight in the dead of winter, inland at Shepparton.

Kerrrrrist was that cold.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

]It used to hit -1 Celsius overnight in the dead of winter, inland at Shepparton.

Kerrrrrist was that cold.

Mace

30º Fahrenheit? Pansies. We don't bother with gloves and hats here when it gets that warm in winter.

It's also clear to me that the Celsius scale was invented for use by people who don't need to worry about the temperature all that freaking much.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yes, yes, your later gibbering to the contrary, you know that you long for my wisdom.

I think you are mistaken... I don't think Dorosh really wants to get his brain sucked out with a drinking straw. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

39C today, don't you just love summer. Pity about the 30 knot northerlies or I would be sitting at the beach sucking on some tinnies instead of sitting at home sucking on some tinnies.

Bah! By the weekend it's supposed to be -20 Fahrenheit here. I believe that's something like -28 Celsius for you hot house plants living in Oz.

There's not a one of you that would survive a trip from the car to the pub in Minnesota. I'd like to round you scunners all up and dump you in a field near Canon Falls and see how many of you could make your way far enough to live.

Does it ever even hit 0 Celsius in that picture frame for Alice Rock that you buggers call a continent? </font>

How come my tenants annoy me by waking me up at three in the morning after trying to knock themselves off with a bottle of booze and Demerol and you gits never do?

If it wasn't for the fact that they're late on the rent I would have gone back to bed. Since none of you lot owe me money, please consider it as an option.

Originally posted by Lars:

How come my tenants annoy me by waking me up at three in the morning after trying to knock themselves off with a bottle of booze and Demerol and you gits never do?

Because we're not your tenants so thoughts of suicide aren't that prevalent.

Duh...

Originally posted by dalem:

Lars always makes me feel better, reminding me why I'm NOT a landlord.

Why do you need to be reminded that you don't own rental properties?

Do you have some kind of Monopoly-like illness?

Does he call you every couple of days and say, "Hey dalem, you still don't own any apartments... not even something on Ventnor."

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Does he call you every couple of days and say, "Hey dalem, you still don't own any apartments... not even something on Ventnor." </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Has Rose been letting you eat the mudpies you make to amuse yourself? Not "that" I am not a landlord - "WHY" I am not a landlord.

Dear Thickie Thickerson,

A main reason as to WHY you are not a landlord IS because you DON'T OWN rental properties. I'm sorry I did not make that more clear in my post. Next time I'll use smaller words, said very loudly, accompanied by obscure hand gestures, you frighteningly dense love child, born from the union of two people who failed remedial EVERYTHING.

You know, whilst typing the above I got a great but disturbing image of you as the cartoon Bacchus in Fantasia's Beethoven's Sixth Symphony segment.

But I would rather be one of the politically incorrect Oriental Mushrooms, for reasons I'll not divulge at this time, thank you very much.

You know, whilst typing the above I got a great but disturbing image of you as the cartoon Bacchus in Fantasia's Beethoven's Sixth Symphony segment.

But I would rather be one of the politically incorrect Oriental Mushrooms, for reasons I'll not divulge at this time, thank you very much. </font>

Yeah, you're a mushroom all right. A big fat bloated one, covered in strangely colored spots.

Originally posted by OldGrimeStainedFerriner:

rleete, di' ye fancy another arrrse kickin' fraim tha famous Mouthfull of marbles??

Another? There's got to be a first, you numerically ignorant dolt. I'm almost done swapping out the old, useless (like you) CD drive, and then it's back to CM. Send whatever strikes your unimaginative fancy.

BTW, Creative Labs ("we're working hard to create more ways for our products to cause you frustration") CD drives suck. As does their tech support. If these "technical" people were any less so, they'd be almost as useful as a constipated cat. As it stands, their suggestions were about as welcome as a set of steak knives in a nursery room.

Does he call you every couple of days and say, "Hey dalem, you still don't own any apartments... not even something on Ventnor." </font>