. . . and a Peng Challenge in a Pear Tree

Kitty

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo_Radley isn't a thug to be menacing, large and well, intimidating? Being from Noo Joysee helps as well I'm told.

Oh wait ... you meant SLUG didn't you, that make MUCH more sense.

Joe

No, no, Ohioans make good thugs, too. They're just a bit overly friendly, is all. Still, imagine how disorienting it is to have a large, vicious, amoral bastard breaking your ribs while smiling and talking about the Ohio State game, and offering you donuts and Stroh's.

I mean, that last bit is more disturbing than any number of broken limbs.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo_Radley isn't a thug to be menacing, large and well, intimidating? Being from Noo Joysee helps as well I'm told.

Oh wait ... you meant SLUG didn't you, that make MUCH more sense.

Joe

No, no, Ohioans make good thugs, too. They're just a bit overly friendly, is all. Still, imagine how disorienting it is to have a large, vicious, amoral bastard breaking your ribs while smiling and talking about the Ohio State game, and offering you donuts and Stroh's.

I mean, that last bit is more disturbing than any number of broken limbs. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and Boo you are indeed my thug.

I demand that you take the vile Emrys's quote from your signature.

Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that your last check to Boo Radley: Thug for Hire bounced and your payments are now in arrears.

According to the contract, paragraph 28, sub section B, line 12,

"Sig material usage reverts to the party of the first part, (that being Boo Radley: Thug for Hire, Inc.) upon failure of the party of the second part (that being Seanachai "god of bundt cakes", to render payment in a timely manner."

So, we regret to inform you that at this time we cannot, in good faith, adhere to your desires, until we receive payment in full.

If at any time you wish to further retain the services of Boo Radley: Thug for Hire, Ltd., a new contact can be worked out with our legal dept.

Thank you.

Hoping this finds you,

Ms. Trixie Butterthighs

Comptroller

Boo Radley: Thug for Hire Corp.

How Cesspoolers Bathe Mr. Tittles

Scrub toilet and flush several times.

Fill toilet with warm water and add a squirt of pet shampoo.

Drop cat in toilet and slam lid shut.

Sit on lid -- cat's efforts to free itself will generate a good deal of sudsing and washing motions.

Drink beer while waiting.

Flush toilet a couple of times to rinse cat.

Leap off toilet seat, dash out of bathroom and slam door securely shut because kitty will erupt from the bowl as if jet engine is lodged up its rear end.

Leave kitty to sulk and dry itself. Drink beer while waiting.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Serve fish with the head on.

Now sod off.

[ December 18, 2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Scrub toilet and flush several times.

Fill toilet with warm water and add a squirt of pet shampoo.

Drop cat in toilet and slam lid shut.

Sit on lid -- cat's efforts to free itself will generate a good deal of sudsing and washing motions.

Drink beer while waiting.

Flush toilet a couple of times to rinse cat.

Leap off toilet seat, dash out of bathroom and slam door securely shut because kitty will erupt from the bowl as if jet engine is lodged up its rear end.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Serve fish with the head on.

Now sod off.

Dame Kitty will have your head for that one.

Not that your plan isn't, intriguing, in a purely efficiency oriented sort of way, of course.

But Dame Kitty will still slaughter you for it.

Wow, a double bonus. And on a Thursday -- who'd a thunk it?

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Dame Kitty will have your head for that one.

Not that your plan isn't, intriguing, in a purely efficiency oriented sort of way, of course.

But Dame Kitty will still slaughter you for it.

Wow, a double bonus. And on a Thursday -- who'd a thunk it?

Steve

Well, Thursday is Ladies Night.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Good grief. Now I've got Rune spamming me at home with a scenario he wants me to play against Emrys.

Emrys, for pity's sake!

This never would have happened if I didn't have my E-mail address in my profile.

I blame Shaw!

I'm happy ... no THRILLED to take the blame ... or credit ... for your little problem. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have forced to play Emrys than you. That it happens to be a rune scenario is just frosting on the cake.

Joe

You posted this indicating it was for Mr. Tittles but the many references to "kitty" in the second half of the post clearly indicate you had alterior motives. I therefore sentence you, Lar, to wear the Mask of Shame with Weenie Nose!!! *places the hideous Mask of Shame upon Lar's head. Look! Look everyone at the freak!! How shameful he is with his horrible mask! Mock him!! Throw rotten fruit at him!!! Laugh at his misfortune which was of his own doing!

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Look! Look everyone at the freak!! How shameful he is with his horrible mask! Mock him!! Throw rotten fruit at him!!! Laugh at his misfortune which was of his own doing!

This is going to be different than every other day of my life how? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Look! Look everyone at the freak!! How shameful he is with his horrible mask! Mock him!! Throw rotten fruit at him!!! Laugh at his misfortune which was of his own doing!

This is going to be different than every other day of my life how? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Good grief. Now I've got Rune spamming me at home with a scenario he wants me to play against Emrys.

Emrys, for pity's sake!

This never would have happened if I didn't have my E-mail address in my profile.

I blame Shaw!

I'm happy ... no THRILLED to take the blame ... or credit ... for your little problem. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have forced to play Emrys than you. That it happens to be a rune scenario is just frosting on the cake.

Joe </font>