. . . and a Peng Challenge in a Pear Tree

Kitty

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

Hasn't it been like raining for the last week over there?

Not on this side of the continent. I think you are facing east. Try turning 180 and looking west. Sunshine, bright sunshine. 35C tomorrow, off to the beach again. Sigh, holidays. Love 'em.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Not on this side of the continent. I think you are facing east. Try turning 180 and looking west. Sunshine, bright sunshine. 35C tomorrow, off to the beach again. Sigh, holidays. Love 'em.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by R Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

[QB] Anyone else hoping that Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow doesn't suck chunks?

Judging from the trailer, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Then again, knowing you, enjoy. </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Hirsute Hiram's Gamey Update

Il Dalemini - He is getting spanked soundly and returning turns quite well.

Hush-a-Boo Mountain - Ditto

Yeknod Sends turns too slowly - Do not promote to Chief Donkey

Lee-Oh Trying to figure out a good battle for him so I can thrash him soundly.

Elvis Still the last person I beat.

Hey Hiram, how 'bout dem Niners?

Steve

Today was a good day. The mountain of Official Dealings with Monetary, Billing and Debt Recording Agencies that was passing for our filing cabinet was expunged, gathered, and burned in a pyre to smoke out the neighbors down the road.

I raked the prospectii and account statements of dates past, and the flames ate them, and sent them downwind to be respirated deeply into the lungs of our adjacent peoples.

Debts were burned, mistakes forgotten, failed opportunities atomized, and fed into the wide sky, to eventually make their white-smoked and diesel-fumed way to you, for as the rise and fall of the balance sheet flaps my monetary wings of fortune, so are created the storms and calms of your fiscal failings.

The soot on my hands is the soot of the past (and a little bit of chemical residue from the 18 billion AOL cd's).

It was a good day.

I think I disapprove of 'Tiny Tanker'. I'm not sure that there is sufficient justification for the existence of 'tiny tanker'. I think that 'Tiny Tanker' should probably die.

Oh, he tries hard enough, God knows. But he is not making me laugh. Of course, that's true of much of what you lot post. But almost every one of you has, at some point, and however briefly, made me laugh.

Not so Tiny Tanker. I am not laughing. I don't believe I have laughed. My memory may be wrong, but there are no echoes of jolly merriment pealing down the corridors of my mind associated with the screenname 'Tiny Tanker'.

In short, there is no reason for there to be a 'Tiny Tanker'.

I am not speaking, here, of Coventry. He is an egregious lackwit, but he is not overly vulgar, nor vicious, nor intent on causing trouble.

He is simply a pothole in the smooth flow of the Thread, and the frequency of his posting is making the drive increasingly rough.

I think, perhaps, that he needs to commit Forum suicide. It is probably best that he sit down and ponder, long and hard, and then beat his current screenname to death with a ballpeen hammer, and re-register as a new, reborn individual who will be amusing (however infrequently).

But perhaps I'm being overly harsh. After all, I am 'the Nice One'. Perhaps there are unrealized depths to this poster. Right now, my feeling is 'throw on your flip-flops, lads, we're going for a walk through 'Tiny Tankers' posts'.

Perhaps he has extended himself, and I simply missed it (Sit down, Bauhaus!).

So. Who here will speak up for this creature?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I demand that the Minnesota Miscreants convene after Christmas so I can kick you in the fork for that remark.

You're on. Movies and grog at my place. Pick a date. Tell me what booze to have on hand. I'll tell Papa Khann and Lars to get their butts over here too, lazy bastages. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I demand that the Minnesota Miscreants convene after Christmas so I can kick you in the fork for that remark.

You're on. Movies and grog at my place. Pick a date. Tell me what booze to have on hand. I'll tell Papa Khann and Lars to get their butts over here too, lazy bastages. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

In concept it's positively persiflagellistical!

I demand that the Minnesota Miscreants convene after Christmas so I can kick you in the fork for that remark. </font>

I was going to blame one of you for attempting to pull a lame April Fools Day gag three days before Christmas when I saw the E-mail in my IN box with the return address of PoorOldSpike.

But it seems it was just a huge spam by him to various peoples, once again singing praises about his ladder victories.

Of course, I'm still going to blame all of you, all the while making obscene, yet futile gestures, as is my wont and custom.

And on a side note, What's this nonsense about sending me a move in a game I had hoped you had given up on three months ago, OGSF, you spaniel dancing, bottom biter?

Are you huffing sheep dip again?

Now see, about this turn thing:

I am on vacation. This may lead some of the brighter of you to the conjecture that I'm not at work (you cheeky monkeys, you). Indeed, since I have no CM on my computer at work, yet copious copies of CM in all it's glory at home, I am in a prime position to process many turns.

This would make me happy, and being the hedonist I am, I know that my happiness is paramount to all of you.

So, I'll be expecting many turns from you mangy lot.

Hop to it.