. . . and a Peng Challenge in a Pear Tree

Kitty

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

In concept it's positively persiflagellistical!

I demand that the Minnesota Miscreants convene after Christmas so I can kick you in the fork for that remark. </font>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[serious]I just got word this weekend that my father, who has suffered from a myriad of illnesses, is going in for medical tests to determine whether they can manage to repair some damage to the veins supplying his heart (again) or whether it is truly time for him to prepare to shuffle off this mortal coil.

Dad's survived Hodgkins, multiple bypass surgeries, and diabetes -- but this may get him. Essentially, the radiation treatment he received for Hodgkins back in the 1970s has so damaged the veins supplying his heart that further bypass surgeries may be futile. He is having tests done today to see what treatment might be possible.

In any event, I will not be around for a few days, so if you have a game with me, be patient. I don't feel much like returning turns right now anyway.

Steve[/serious]

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

In concept it's positively persiflagellistical!

I demand that the Minnesota Miscreants convene after Christmas so I can kick you in the fork for that remark. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Movies and grog at my place.

B. You're having Dorosh as some form of entertainment? That sounds...very questionable.

A. You wouldn't be talking about home movies would you? The ones shot on Super 8 format, showing a much younger, waifishly pale dalem and whatever science fair project he might have been working on at the time?

...seconds before he was beaten up by those hooligans in the A/V Club?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

A. You wouldn't be talking about home movies would you? The ones shot on Super 8 format, showing a much younger, waifishly pale dalem and whatever science fair project he might have been working on at the time?

...seconds before he was beaten up by those hooligans in the A/V Club?

Dammit! I thought all the copies of that had been destroyed.

I saw the E-mail in my IN box with the return address of PoorOldSpike.

But it seems it was just a huge spam by him to various peoples, once again singing praises about his ladder victories.

Squirels love nuts, right? Well this particular squirel would be ecstatic given the size of his 'hoard'.

*marks off today's 'to-do' list - make double entendre*

But I digress.

Let me tell you, it gave me great, great pleasure to killfile the mentioned email and then delete the email. There is satisfaction in dealing with a nong in that particular way, although I'd rather just lock him in a room with Seanachai and Lawyer for a few hours while they discuss great literary works and methods for costing rendered services.

Mace

btw Smarmy huh? That rolls off the tongue nicely and I will thus use it wherever possible.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I saw the E-mail in my IN box with the return address of PoorOldSpike.

But it seems it was just a huge spam by him to various peoples, once again singing praises about his ladder victories.

Squirels love nuts, right? Well this particular squirel would be ecstatic given the size of his 'hoard'.

*marks off today's 'to-do' list - make double entendre*

But I digress.

Let me tell you, it gave me great, great pleasure to killfile the mentioned email and then delete the email. There is satisfaction in dealing with a nong in that particular way, although I'd rather just lock him in a room with Seanachai and Lawyer for a few hours while they discuss great literary works and methods for costing rendered services.

Mace

</font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Yeah, I got that email too. I hate him. He's a nong.

Kitty

Now, now, now. Far be it from me to question, comment on, modify, criticize, quantify, harp on, Harpo, harp off anything said by any of the Ladies of the Pool, I feel it's my duty to remind one and all that it's the Christmas season.

It's the time of year when blatant hatred is unseemly.

We must all disquise our hatred.

Thank you.

Thank you.

You disguise YOUR hatred, we'll bloody well do whatever we want with ours.

Blatant hatred and the display of contempt is great whatever the time of year. Why there should be more of it!

Bloody foreigners. *shakes head in disbelief*

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Yeah, I got that email too. I hate him. He's a nong.

Kitty

Now, now, now. Far be it from me to question, comment on, modify, criticize, quantify, harp on, Harpo, harp off anything said by any of the Ladies of the Pool, I feel it's my duty to remind one and all that it's the Christmas season.

Thank you. </font>