It ain't just scenarios folks--CMAK Screenies at Boots and Tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tweety:

Wich one is closest? I'm guessing and hoping the A10, even though it looks to have a bit much white in it(weathering?).

I think they both have just a tad too much gray mixed into the blue. (No doubt I'll hear screams and imprecations from the camo grogs on that.)

:D

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tweety:

Wich one is closest? I'm guessing and hoping the A10, even though it looks to have a bit much white in it(weathering?).

I think they both have just a tad too much gray mixed into the blue. (No doubt I'll hear screams and imprecations from the camo grogs on that.)

:D

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Moon:

Yes, it's barely noticeable in that screenshot, but muzzle blast does create dust clouds when the conditions are right. Oh, wait, did I just answer a question nobody's asked? :D

Martin

Does that mean that if an unspotted gun fires and remains unspotted, the dust cloud will still be visible, marking the guns location for mortars and artillery?

Originally posted by Moon:

Yes, it's barely noticeable in that screenshot, but muzzle blast does create dust clouds when the conditions are right. Oh, wait, did I just answer a question nobody's asked? :D

Martin

Objection yer honour!

Some guy with an idiotic bird name did ask. You just delayed answering by a month or two. :D But thanks nonetheless, that's very good news to hear! I am already looking forward to enshrouding a 25pdr batteries with dust clouds, and their targets even more!