Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

We Acknowledged Nothing Knowingly Except Really Silly Peng Challenges

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm to be privileged to drive my wife to ALBERTA so that she can attend a family reunion.

Joe

I didn't know your wife was Canadian. </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I don't understand... you're in America & you're travelling to America... what's the problem (or indeed) news?

How the hell does he keep getting off that cross? I'm thinking we should nail him through the forehead this time.

Originally posted by PLM:

Ive got a question, what the heck is a Peng challenge?

Dear PMS, thank you for asking ... pity you won't be getting a response but that's what happens when you don't have a general location in your profile.

Rules are rules after all, and nothing less than that ... of course they're nothing MORE than that either. But on the 10th post you'll find that Elvis finally sobered up enough to post the rules, the relevant portion of which I quote:

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.
And there you have it, all tied up with a bonnie ribbon.

Boo Radley my wife was born in Canada but was able to take American citizenship since her father was an American ... and a Marine no less ... I'm amazed I had the nerve to court her. Let's remember, lads, she IS a Lady of the CessPool even if she doesn't post here.

That being said and just to torture you lot with your inability to say anything about it ... she was born in, I kid you not, Climax, Saskatchewan. Man I can almost see the fingers stretched out to the keyboard only to stop and draw back in frustration since she is, after all, a Lady of the CessPool.

I haven't as satisfying a moment as that in this place in a long time.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Rules are rules after all, and nothing less than that ... of course they're nothing MORE than that either. But on the 10th post you'll find that Elvis finally sobered up enough to post the rules.

I believe the word you really wanted to use was plagiarize, as in: "But on the 10th post you'll find that Elvis shamelessly plagiarized Boo Radley's most excellent rules in a dastardly fashion and for this he should be shunned with great gusto."

Just trying to help.

Boo Radley, my wife was born in Canada but was able to take American citizenship since her father was an American ... and a Marine no less ... I'm amazed I had the nerve to court her. Let's remember, lads, she IS a Lady of the CessPool even if she doesn't post here.

I would never dream of saying anything uncomplementary about your wife. Just keeping up with all the uncomplementary things I can say about you on a daily basis is making me put in overtime.

Joe

Sorry, Joe, I just can't parse that last sentence of yours. Were the drugs finally taking effect? Was there a crimp in your oxygen hose? Long past your nap time?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Rules are rules after all, and nothing less than that ... of course they're nothing MORE than that either. But on the 10th post you'll find that Elvis finally sobered up enough to post the rules.

I believe the word you really wanted to use was plagiarize, as in: "But on the 10th post you'll find that Elvis shamelessly plagiarized Boo Radley's most excellent rules in a dastardly fashion and for this he should be shunned with great gusto."

Just trying to help.

Boo Radley, my wife was born in Canada but was able to take American citizenship since her father was an American ... and a Marine no less ... I'm amazed I had the nerve to court her. Let's remember, lads, she IS a Lady of the CessPool even if she doesn't post here.

I would never dream of saying anything uncomplementary about your wife. Just keeping up with all the uncomplementary things I can say about you on a daily basis is making me put in overtime.

Joe

Sorry, Joe, I just can't parse that last sentence of yours. Were the drugs finally taking effect? Was there a crimp in your oxygen hose? Long past your nap time? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Lads.... snipped ...

Joe

I don't understand... you're in America & you're travelling to America... what's the problem (or indeed) news? </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Joe

I don't understand... you're in America & you're travelling to America... what's the problem (or indeed) news? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Joe

You would dare to accuse a fellow Knight of the CessPool of plagarism? And he a Knight of far greater standing than your own lowly station here? Truly sir, you have no shame, have you.

Stupid question, that. I hang out with you lot, so it stands to reason I have no shame.

I mean, Duh...

Right, that's it, off to Austin.

Joe

We'll call ahead and warn them.

How can you be so sure that Austin is part of America?
Well ordinarily, there would be NO WAY on earth that I could’ve discovered such an obscure fact… but Google is a marvellous American invention… almost as good as the Maxim Machine gun

It sure does have that old american ring to it. Wasn't Washington's middle name Maxim? Or was it Boris? Not that it matters much. It is rather unfortunate how the invention of the Maxim by the Americans is nowdays overshadowed by the American invention of a weapon that is even now the pride of the US military - the AK-47.

Originally posted by v42below:

It sure does have that old american ring to it. Wasn't Washington's middle name Maxim? Or was it Boris? Not that it matters much. It is rather unfortunate how the invention of the Maxim by the Americans is nowdays overshadowed by the American invention of a weapon that is even now the pride of the US military - the AK-47.

Hush, Idiot. Saying things like that on the internet will make it become a "fackt" ... Then groggly types will want to spend forever arguing about it.

What do you mean, "they already are".

Naaaah. Won't hear of it. They are smarter than that.

Noba.

Well, it finally happened. Our very own Mensch has gone off the deep end (railing against dullard dorosh of all things; talk about lost causes), and gotten himself banned. We should all bow our heads in sorrow. One of the great ones is with us no more.

And sombody smack that smug cannuck up side the head with the brick.

Originally posted by rleete:

Well, it finally happened. Our very own Mensch has gone off the deep end (railing against dullard dorosh of all things; talk about lost causes), and gotten himself banned. We should all bow our heads in sorrow. One of the great ones is with us no more.

And sombody smack that smug cannuck up side the head with the brick.

Mensch was only saying what plenty others were thinking Roger and He didn't say one thing I could disagree with. Dorosh is a sad excuse for a human being, he has no idea how to socially interact with people, and the way he keeps talking about girls as if he was a young thing is quite unsettling...

I think he's afraid to use the term "woman" cos it scares him.. why? Cos he wouldn't know what to do with one..

I can't help but think "Poor Sod"

Yeah maybe Greg should have posted here in the Peng thread and maybe he wouldn't have got banned.. But had he done that then it wouldn't have been read in the form he meant it, some would have taken it as a typical Penger sounding off..

Mensch wasn't afraid to be banned, he knew exactly what he was saying/doing and holds no grudge against BFC.. he knew he would be banned and figured it a worth while cause...

No regrets.........

Originally posted by Lars:

A perfectly good Cesspool rant or two gone to waste.

Do not hurl abuse on the Outerboards, 'tis not the proper place.

There was no hurling that I am aware of, maybe a lot of laughing and holding of sides.. but def no hurling...