We Acknowledged Nothing Knowingly Except Really Silly Peng Challenges

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Boo,

Do you think anyone got the reference I made in my post to Joe?

Do you think anyone understands my thread title.

Lost,

Elvis

Dear Elvis,

In a word, No.

No one got it, no one ever gets anything you say.

No one understands you, no right thinking individual will ever get you or ever want to get you.

You can think of yourself as a misunderstood visionary, crying alone in the wilderness, tearing your own clothes from your back, howling into the night, your frustration at mankind, life and the universe which surrounds you in mute incomprehension.

In your stalwart heart, you can know that while all others are blind, deaf and dumb to the glories and insights which you alone are witness to, all of us others, life and the universe too, know that, at best, you're an odd little git.

I hope this helps.

Boo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stone cold sober and I'd give that Mormon Wife a mustache ride. She's a dish, a Babe-raham Lincoln. She's so hot my sneakers just melted. Yeah man, gimme somdat! You know she likes threeways with Mormon wife number 7 and a goat, and I like to watch. AaaOOOOOgah!!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I'm stone cold sober and I'd give that Mormon Wife a mustache ride. She's a dish, a Babe-raham Lincoln. She's so hot my sneakers just melted. Yeah man, gimme somdat! You know she likes threeways with Mormon wife number 7 and a goat, and I like to watch. AaaOOOOOgah!!

And as long as the goat is consenting ... what's the harm eh?

Joe

350 miles of river running, 10 locks & dams, and all at about a beer per mile and two per lock & dam.

My advice, don't drink Budweiser for awhile. I sent a lot of effluvia down towards St. Louie.

btw, the canine rescue mission is on for tonight.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Starting your own religion, Joe ?

I've always known that you have an ego the size of one of those squarish, flat Western states, but this is, I think, going a wee bit too far.

Hey wait a minute, I'm not getting a cut on any of that stuff ... I may have some divine intervention going in sometime real soon ... knowhatImean?

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

Sten and Joe miss Chloe.

Let's see, Sten is the dog right? Was Chloe the cat that kept trying to stalk birds through the window, or was that your imaginary "friend"?

I've never heard of anyone coming up with an imaginary hooker that they paid but each to their own I guess.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You were a dweeb when you were a Squire and you're a dweeb now ... why do you suppose that is?

Is the affinity for fox urine only a symptom or the root cause? And just why does he have roots, anyway?

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You were a dweeb when you were a Squire and you're a dweeb now ... why do you suppose that is?

Is the affinity for fox urine only a symptom or the root cause? And just why does he have roots, anyway? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Never overlook the utility of an imaginary hooker.

Does yours produce electric? Or just water and gas? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... with fox urine of course.

Joe

Fox Urine... wasn't he one of the characters in the X-rated version of the X-files, entitled "seX Files"?

Not that I ever saw it... </font>