We Acknowledged Nothing Knowingly Except Really Silly Peng Challenges

Originally posted by Mace:

talking about turns...do I owe you one or do you owe me?

Well, your wife told me that you have regular "turns" and that is why you keep thinking that others owe you....I told her that it was the effect of too many nights on the couch, with a death grip on your tinnie, watching Geelong lose.

Noba.

ps. You owe me.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

Probably about as possible as you sending a turn, you 'orrible little man.

Noba.

I think you'll find that the ball is on your side of the court you 'orribler littler manny-thing.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Probably about as possible as you sending a turn, you 'orrible little man.

Noba.

I think you'll find that the ball is on your side of the court you 'orribler littler manny-thing. </font>

Dear Joe,

Since you're still struggling I'll give you a big hint. Each word in the thread title was selected for a specific reason.

Good luck,

Elvis

P.S. I forgot to send a set up. I will try to get it out today.

Dear Andreas,

Mother-in-law has been in town and taking up my time. Normally not a problem for turnaround time with tturns except we are at the end of a battle and don't want to rush my set up like I did the first battle.

Love,

Elvis

Elvis got off lighitly.MiL usually eat your computer & drag you by the feet to go & play with the fumbly. Q:what does it take to join the Knights of the Cesspool(short of being taken away by men in lab coats in the dead of night.)P.S.:are there ladies in the pool too,really?

Originally posted by Tiredboots:

Q:what does it take to join the Knights of the Cesspool

There's the matter of the sit down buffet you will need to provide to the existing Kaniggets and if they're of a mood, you may have to sacrifice a virgin to the Olde Ones... if they're sober.

Bribing the Justicar is also mandatory (Talk to him after his nap. That's the best time)

Also, since you are at the moment an SSN (Scum Sucking N00b, don't ya know), you will have to be suggested as Serf of the MBT (Say it Loud! Say it Proud!) and then if you show wit, panache and a flair for subjugating Australians, you will be taken as Squire by one of the Kaniggets.

THEN, after fulfilling a certain amount of quests devised by your liege, you will be granted Kaniggethood.

Or you could be <big><big>BOOTED</big></big> back to serfdom.

Piece of cake, really.

P.S.:are there ladies in the pool too,really?

Well... sometimes the lads get a bit lonely and we have a strict don't ask/don't tell policy.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

you may have to sacrifice a virgin to the Olde Ones... if they're sober.

And just when the hell is more than one of us sober at a time? Bloody hell Boo undo that cephalocaudal inversion and make some sense for a change. Sober Olde Ones, HA!

And just what sort of virgin are we talkin bout here anyhoo? If she is 19, non english-speaking, redheaded and answers to "Svetlana" then I'll take her. And don't worry about the virgin part. "Sort of virginal looking" will suffice.

Q:what does it take to join the Knights of the Cesspool(short of being taken away by men in lab coats in the dead of night.)P.S.:are there ladies in the pool too,really?

You don't join, you're selected. What happens is you normally hang around saying crap and yelling abuse for a while.

Then we say something nasty about you.

You either then ignore us and continue being nasty, or you run crying to the nearest exit yelling for 'mother'.

If the former, one of us out of exasperation makes you a Serf and gets you to do nasty chores

After a while you get knighted.

And yes, there are ladies here. Real, soft, huggable ladies.

We do love our ladies so.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

"Sort of virginal looking" will suffice.

I'll settle for "alive".

Where 'ave you been then ? EH ? EH ? Hiding in some gawd-forsaken swamp, or sumfink ? Woodworm like you only come out in the warmer weather. Must be summer (or what you Pommie-types call summer) around your way then...

Twas a Peng-forsaken swamp actually... as for the weather of this blighted land, it is indeed 'summery' and hence it's bloody awful. I can't wait till it's grey & drizzly again, like it 'OUGHT to be!

Talk to him after his nap. That's the best time
(i) Is he ever technically awake nowadays?

(ii) You do mean 'least worst time' don't you?

Oh, just brush on some epoxy resin. Try a fluid Dorosh with a thin smear of Emrys or Justicar etrathal tetrachlorophthalic anhydride as the hardener to gain a good, tight bond.

Though the true sculptor would always go for the arc welder and goggles.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

And just when the hell is more than one of us sober at a time? Bloody hell Boo undo that cephalocaudal inversion and make some sense for a change. Sober Olde Ones, HA!

I think what you meant to say there was "cephalocausal inversion". Had you really meant "cephalocaudal", you would have been, of course, referring to the anterior dorsal section of a plate of calimari, possibly with a side salad with a nice vinagrette dressing and fresh garlic bread.

And knowing you, all washed down with a can of Iron City.

OK so.1 Buffet:boiled sheepheads with califonia jug red allright? 2 virgins for the Old Ones:no swet,plenty of virgins(or a reasonable substitute thereof)1 gross,2gross?3 bribing Justicar:one gallon of aformentioned dago red or the empty jug on the side of the head to return him to His rightfull slumber?4 grovelling:this worsless serf beg the privilege to kiss the feet of the MBT Presence(you guys should really change your chain mail more often.)4 subjugating the Strines:sorry mate,c'ant be done,tryed the best of pilsner beer on them ,bounced right off.P.S.: Will make sure I toss at least a dozen nubile(OARST)virgines into the pool before I wade in ...with a gaff.As allway an humble servent of the MBT

Originally posted by dalem:

Saw War of the Worlds yesterday. A totally fun movie - much better than I thought it would be.

That settles it. The fumes from the resin hardener have finally destroyed the few remaining brain cells that your imbibing of cheap rotgut whiskey had spared.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

I'll settle for "alive". </font>

OK so.1 Buffet:boiled sheepheads with califonia jug red allright? 2 virgins for the Old Ones:no swet,plenty of virgins(or a reasonable substitute thereof)1 gross,2gross?3 bribing Justicar:one gallon of aformentioned dago red or the empty jug on the side of the head to return him to His rightfull slumber?4 grovelling:this worsless serf beg the privilege to kiss the feet of the MBT Presence(you guys should really change your chain mail more often.)4 subjugating the Strines:sorry mate,c'ant be done,tryed the best of pilsner beer on them ,bounced right off.P.S.: Will make sure I toss at least a dozen nubile(OARST)virgines into the pool before I wade in ...with a gaff.As allway an humble servent of the MBT

Ah, you shouldn't listen to Boo. He'll lead you astray and when the Justicar returns, he'll be the one has to set you straight. "You na' wan' thae'." (As it's been so famously noted.)

For instance, he forgot to mention the posts have to be legible, and it's obvious, he should have mentioned, it in your case.

Best to just step away from that horrible translator thing you're using (BTW the carriage return doesn't seem to work), and just try again in a couple weeks.

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

I'll settle for "alive". </font>