• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

caroline-ely-partridge.jpg

Joe

By the look in her eyes, I'd say she didn't learn her lesson about not having enough leaves under her a$$. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Egbert (spelt but not bolded) you are far too new to the CessPool to be making denigratious remarks about one of the icons of the Peng Challenge Thread, to wit (or some portion of that in your case) the Mormon Wives. Besides if you can see her that well you can see her TOO well, eye protection is mandated in these cases and we take safety seriously here in the MBT.

After all, look what happened to the parents of dalem when THEY weren't ... safe.

Joe

p.s. Who's the Knight that proposed you for Serfdom anyway? Seanachai right? It's like I said, bright baubles and the attention span of a gnat.

SEANACHAI ... if you're not going to propose this one for Squire you CAN give up your Right of First Refusal you know ... of course you'd be giving up Prime Nocte too.

Joe

I cannot fathom the depth of hatred you must have for me, it livens my day and adds a skip to my step. It brings a certain cheerful goodness to know that you hate me so much that you consistently forget how long I have buggered up the MBT . As a mental patient executing the memory of the traumatic event, you think I am new here, yet remember how SEANACHAI is emabarassed by my presence.

May I mention how each time in the past 4 1/2 years I have broken into poetic prolificacy, you mention Coventry. The hate is deep and long lasting.

I am pleased.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Like you care.

Especially true, given that we all know he calls out his own name during sex.

Which makes sense, as he's the only one there. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

... it livens my day and adds a skip to my step.

You have to admire a man who skips to the beat of his own drummer.

Well, unless it's you. </font>

Where Cabbage is King

Robb's career is nothing short of masterful: seven all-time fair records, including a 64.8-pound cantaloupe, and two still listed in Guinness, the celery and the rutabaga.

But the big prize has eluded both him and Evans, and they chase it no less fervently than batters going after Joe DiMaggio's 56-game hitting streak or Ted Williams' .406 season-batting average.

Neither has come close to the giant cabbage mark set by Barb Everingham in 2000.

Tears ran down her cheeks, the Anchorage Daily News reported, when the announcer told a stunned crowd that she had shattered the U.S. triple-digit barrier. Her 105.6-pound cabbage remains on the Alaska record books.

Everingham, who works in the fabrics department at the Wal-Mart in nearby Wasilla, has since hung up her gardening gloves. She can still remember the details of growing the record-setting cabbage. She watered it constantly, protected it with plastic tents in hailstorms, chased away pecking birds, even put up cinder blocks to help break a fierce summer wind.

"That baby took a lot of worry," she said. Its dimensions amazed her at the end: "It was 6 feet across and 4 feet high."

Growers have all kinds of strategies for goosing their vegetables, some of which they share and some of which they keep secret.

"There was a fellow a few years back in the cabbage contest who said his big thing was beer," Evans recalled. "His approach was he'd open a can of beer, drink half, and pour the other half on his cabbage. He said those cabbages needed a lot of beer." (The man's entry was not a winner.)

For now, the sport of big-vegetable growing in Alaska seems to be mercifully clear of any steroids-type scandal that has plagued Major League Baseball.

There is no drug policy for the vegetables.

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Does that mean that he now has LESS jo or have you perhaps taken it all and left him with Nojo?

Joe

Less Joe wouldn't be bad, and no Joe would probably send Seanachai into some kind of orgasmic bliss...

I'd hate to see Seanachai with any kind of bliss, so let's not go there

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Like you care.

Especially true, given that we all know he calls out his own name during sex.

Which makes sense, as he's the only one there. </font>

Lads I'm off to Austin tomorrow morning, when I return, the day after I fly back mind you, I'm to be privileged to drive my wife to ALBERTA so that she can attend a family reunion that will last from noon on Saturday until ... oh ... 6 PM or so ... of the same Saturday, then we get to drive home Sunday and Monday morning bright and early I get to fly to Des Moines where I'll be for the rest of that week.

Normally, of course, I'd blame Berli and just assume it was one of his MONDAYS ... but this goes beyond even that.

I don't know how it was done ... but I've got my suspicions and my eye is on each and every one of you.

Joe