How do you pronounce CMAK?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sanok:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joachim:

Since the correct word is pronunciation, you will need to be taught yourself before you teach others. smile.gif </font>
Hey, this thread is on pronunciation, not on spelling. Please stay on topic.

Gruß

Joachim

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

The "correct" phonetics would be Charlie Mike Baker Oboe and Charlie Mike Able King...for late war.

For early war Charlie Monkey Ack King and Charlie Monkey Beer Beer.

Say, ah... do you happen to have a list of those handy? I've got only the Naval ones, which are/were(?) different, different still from what the Hollywood movie crews use... confusing as heck, I can tell you.

The correct answer, btw, is "SMACK!" with an exclamation point.

Eden

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

The "correct" phonetics would be Charlie Mike Baker Oboe and Charlie Mike Able King...for late war.

For early war Charlie Monkey Ack King and Charlie Monkey Beer Beer.

Say, ah... do you happen to have a list of those handy? I've got only the Naval ones, which are/were(?) different, different still from what the Hollywood movie crews use... confusing as heck, I can tell you.

The correct answer, btw, is "SMACK!" with an exclamation point.

Eden </font>

Funny thread!

Jeez. I don't know what to call it now! :D

I'm afraid to run into any of you people irl after reading this thread. Would I say the wrong thing, thereby indelibly altering the fragile balance of nature and incurring the ire of a fellow CMAK player? Could a discussion which would have normally been about the particularly obscure variety of rivets used to build the superstructure of the Bob Semple tank turn into an ugly, mud-sliging, eye-brow raising, "sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave..." tooth and nail type affair between two understudies to the assistant grog?

*breathe*

Ok, I'm going home now.