I Name the New 10th Planet Peng! And Challenge You to Dispute Me!

Originally posted by v42below:

Joe,

What the hell is wrong with you? I set up a new serf for a right proper BOOT opportunity and you have to wander in and ruin it. If someone was stupid enough to write your biography, they's probably title it "Bad Timing".

Oh please ... not the old "Oh, uh, err ... I, uh, I planned it that way all along so's I could ... uh ... do stuff then ... see?"

It degrades you lad, even more than you are degraded simply by being you.

And, mark my words, it sets a bad president ... (political commentary omitted since this is the CessPool)

Joe

p.s. SturmSebber (spelt but not bolded) sent a photo which is up on the Justicariate website ...

The one he posted above is INFINITELY better.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Could one of you come and retrieve Boo Radley? He appears to have got lost on his way here and is paddling around in the Waffle thread looking very lost.

Why on earth would we do that?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Could one of you come and retrieve Boo Radley? He appears to have got lost on his way here and is paddling around in the Waffle thread looking very lost.

Why on earth would we do that? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

And it smells like Boo Radley in here, too. Yuck !

Ladies and Gentle Kannigets, welcome to Queen Ungulants one track mind.

No need to be frightened of it. Although it's very dark and creepy, it's also very shallow. If he gets too unruly, just do what they do to him at the home; whack him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Or, if you don't have a handy newspaper, you can use a shovel.

Or, the <large><large>BRICK</large></large.

Awww Poo Doggey, you're just hurt because I compared you to a dog-dropping, aren't you ? Did you feel a sting in your ego, seeing an SSN such as myself insulting you ?

Please don't visit our thread ever again. I can't stand you smelling about...

Originally posted by sunken cruiser:

Sounds like a challenge, Boo. I suggest you spend all your time over there from now on.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by sunken cruiser:

Sounds like a challenge, Boo. I suggest you spend all your time over there from now on. </font>

As for spending time over in the <small>goddam</small> thread, you seem to be taking care of that piece of business.

So easy to stir up the natives, eh? Sometimes it's fun to poke the ant nest, just to watch them scurry about.

I think the Poolers otter challenge the goddam whifflers to some sort of thingamabobber in wot we throttle them handily and with malice afore and after thought. Say, CMAK at 50 paces with arms akimbo?

I think an updated "JABOS!" or perhaps "Crodaville" would be a good thing. 1:1 MBT vs whafflewhiffers. Every Pooler gets a shot at a teeneetee chucking maggot with aars posted at irregular intervals and filled with lies and cheating. Sound like a really terrible idea? Good, forget I mentioned it.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I think the Poolers otter challenge the goddam whifflers to some sort of thingamabobber in wot we throttle them handily and with malice afore and after thought. Say, CMAK at 50 paces with arms akimbo?

I think an updated "JABOS!" or perhaps "Crodaville" would be a good thing. 1:1 MBT vs whafflewhiffers. Every Pooler gets a shot at a teeneetee chucking maggot with aars posted at irregular intervals and filled with lies and cheating. Sound like a really terrible idea? Good, forget I mentioned it.

Nay, a capital idea...I suggest we send Boo Radley over there to arrange everything. As moronic as most of the wafflers are, along with Boos unique brand of stupidity..it should take them months to figure it out. By then we won't care about it anymore.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Nay, a capital idea...I suggest we send Boo Radley over there to arrange everything. As moronic as most of the wafflers are, along with Boos unique brand of stupidity..it should take them months to figure it out. By then we won't care about it anymore. </font>

Every time I go over there I come back with some nasty little critter that's more mouth than mind hanging off my ankle...

I just wanted to say that I've just has this rather awful image of Boo soliciting for trade.

In high heels.

Please keep your ankles covered.

Originally posted by dalem:

A fine dog hath shuffled off him his mortal coil this morn. His ready stomach and giant, anteater-like tongue will never be forgot.

Sten, 1991 - 2005. sten2.jpg

Aww, crud. I'm sorry to hear that dalem. My condolences.

Steve

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Nay, a capital idea...I suggest we send Boo Radley over there to arrange everything. As moronic as most of the wafflers are, along with Boos unique brand of stupidity..it should take them months to figure it out. By then we won't care about it anymore. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

God’s… who need’s ‘em, ey?

Wouldn’t it be easier, oh mighty lord & apple of my eye, if the One Thread & the ‘eternally blasphemous’ thread each selected their own ‘champions’ who can then duel for us?

No ... not just No but HELL NO!

Furthermore, YOU Boo Radley ain't the boss o'me and have NO authority ... I mean ANYWHERE but specifically here. You COULD have but you threw it away, just like you gave away all the things you love and when you're not you're with the ... oh ... never mind.

I AM, however, off to Austin for the next two days. You lot will just have to deal with your alleged Gawdawful problem on your own.

My suggestion is to keep reminding them of MY rule, which they've never refuted (mostly on account of how they CAN'T) ...

Any group that will let ANYBODY in is full of NOBODIES.

Feel free to use that frequently.

Joe

And there you have it, gentle people!

Once again, the Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread., CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House, has stepped up in this, our hour of need and... scarpered off, apparently.

Ah well... he's a busy man, after all. He must be about his business of... whatever it is he does... teaches bankers how to foreclose on old widow women, maybe. Or is this his other job? The one with Singing Telegrams, where he dresses up like Mae West and embarrasses people on their birthdays? Whatever.

Well, if the <small>whimperers</small> want match-ups, they know where to find us.

Usually, where they're not wanted.