The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

When i figure out what he's implying i'll get back to you.

When you figure out anything, a National Holiday will be declared in Belgium, and there'll be dancing in the streets.

Maidens in peasant blouses and tight vests will hand out flowers, and the beer will be free.

We wait with bated breath, and longing...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

When i figure out what he's implying i'll get back to you.

When you figure out anything, a National Holiday will be declared in Belgium, and there'll be dancing in the streets.

Maidens in peasant blouses and tight vests will hand out flowers, and the beer will be free.

We wait with bated breath, and longing... </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

We wait with bated breath, and longing...

I'm sorry could you repeat that all i heard was Maidens in peasant blouses... </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

This ... this ... THING isn't even an SSN! No email address and no location in his profile ... YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE TALKING TO IT!

Aaaaaahhhhh, but he's a mathematician! I think we should keep him so he can tell us of mathematical things like klein bottles and stuff!

Mace

I have been reading these ‘Peng threads’ for several weeks now & I have to say I’m utterly shocked by the complete lack of wit & intellect displayed here.

Now let’s get this straight, CM is a complex game so presumably you need to have some intelligence to play it.

But if you dare to read a post by, say, rleete you very quickly realise that the presumption of intelligence is a false one.

From what I can tell you plebeians posses some complexity & are able to feed & to divide (though probably don’t have any real aversion to wallowing in you own waste products) but I have had my curiosity aroused & wish to know more (despite the presence of Australians).

As such I have decided to ‘dip my toe’ into this foetid ooze so as to assess the true nature of the amoebae’s within.

If any one would like to take part in this study please send me a setup.

Originally posted by 37mm:

I have been reading these ‘Peng threads’ for several weeks now & I have to say I’m utterly shocked by the complete lack of wit & intellect displayed here.

Now let’s get this straight, CM is a complex game so presumably you need to have some intelligence to play it.

But if you dare to read a post by, say, rleete you very quickly realise that the presumption of intelligence is a false one.

From what I can tell you plebeians posses some complexity & are able to feed & to divide (though probably don’t have any real aversion to wallowing in you own waste products) but I have had my curiosity aroused & wish to know more (despite the presence of Australians).

As such I have decided to ‘dip my toe’ into this foetid ooze so as to assess the true nature of the amoebae’s within.

Blimey, not another Limey!!!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Supposed to be quite nice here tomorrow Joe.

Don't screw it up.

-dale

Oh right ... what the hell could I possibly do to "screw up" a trip to the Mall of America?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Blimey, not another Limey!!! </font>

Originally posted by 37mm:

BZZZZZZZ!!! Wrong answer, but thanks for playing. You are supposed to challenge someONE and you're supposed to do it with wit and panache. But seeing as you're a biologist, we can forego the wit and substitute an agar* solution. AND you're to challenge someONE of your own level or nearby level. SomeONE like Shotput or BrakeShoe or Stickypixie.

(See, these things would normally be in the first post of the Thread, but as this one was started by an Oddstralyun, allowances must be made.)

So, lets see what you're made of, lad.

*(As long as it's not John Agar. Gawd, what a horrible actor. Look into his eyes sometime. He had no soul!!)

AND you're to challenge someONE of your own level or nearby level. SomeONE like Shotput or BrakeShoe or Stickypixie.

Reminds me of that joke...

A man walks into a bar and he's really pissed. The bartender gives him a drink and asks what the problem is. All he says is, “All lawyers are assholes.”

A man sitting in the corner shouts, “I take offence to that!”

The pissed-off guy asks him, “Why? Are you a lawyer?”

He replies, “No, I'm an arsehole.”

Good GAWD now there's two of them.

I note with dismay that Potties 4th got the clue and provided an email address and location. I ALSO see that he's a mathmet ... mathemeti ... artih ... he does numbers. And, of course, Seanachai is practically drooling at the prospect of snatching another worthless SSN and makeing them a Squire immediately. WELL IT WON'T DO Seanachai. Give the lad some time, let's see the cut of his gibe.

The other is a pommie and, frankly, the less said the better but I think some SERIOUS improvement needs to take place.

Seanachai you simply MUST keep up with the thread. Young stikkypixie (spelt but not bolded) has been determined to have been previously awarded to Nidan1, I KNOW, I KNOW but what can you do. Likely enough Nidan1 will perform his usual incompetent job and forget all about the poor wretch and you can take him to Squire, but he must be proposed by his sponsor who is, let's face it, a dim bulb at best.

Off to ManyAppleLess today and a {shudder} meeting with the ManySoda group. The Mall of America ... lovely, simply lovely, I'll try to take some photos.

Joe

Off to ManyAppleLess today and a {shudder} meeting with the ManySoda group. The Mall of America ... lovely, simply lovely, I'll try to take some photos.

So will we.

Camp Snoopy

What do you guys think? SpongeBob SquarePants the Ride?

Hehehehe...