The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

Originally posted by YK2:

Imagine having to live without electricity 24/7 and no running water ect and it makes you a little more appreciative as to how far we have come.

You've got electricity 24/7? Yow. All we got at work is Berli in a corner slaving on a hand-crank generator.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Imagine having to live without electricity 24/7 and no running water ect and it makes you a little more appreciative as to how far we have come.

You've got electricity 24/7? Yow. All we got at work is Berli in a corner slaving on a hand-crank generator. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Evalution report:

37mm just send me a setup, the map is more featureless than his personality with fog almost as thick as him...he'll make a good scenario designer.

What can I say?....with English as a fourth language I'll give the lad some slack in this case.

I could probably do no better in Dutch.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

This ... this ... THING isn't even an SSN! No email address and no location in his profile ... YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE TALKING TO IT!

Aaaaaahhhhh, but he's a mathematician! I think we should keep him so he can tell us of mathematical things like klein bottles and stuff!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

I read him fine first time...

Considering Stikky is one of them there furriners, I think his take on da lingo is great...

You are correct My Queen , but I must try to get the lad up to speed, so to speak, how will he ever better himself?

Working Seanachai's side of the street

Sorry, Sean, but now that people are actually paying money to hate me, I think I have your postcard thing beat.

Have you tried using postage-paid reply cards, like they have in those magazines? Maybe a link to a pdf file online so we can print off the hating Seanachai cards and mail them in with all expenses paid by yourself. Small price to pay for the hatred you crave and so richly deserve...

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

At the moment I am in newbie-land for mathematics...

So you haven't advanced to the level where you need to take off your socks to continue counting? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

At the moment I am in newbie-land for mathematics...

So you haven't advanced to the level where you need to take off your socks to continue counting? </font>

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

"In mathematics you do not understand things, you just get used to them"

Yep, someone has a lot to answer for with the introduction of id, the squareroot of minus one!

But then again, I just prefer to take out my frustrations out on my fellow cesspoolers.

Mace

"In mathematics you do not understand things, you just get used to them"

Yep, someone has a lot to answer for with the introduction of id, the squareroot of minus one!

But then again, I just prefer to take out my frustrations out on my fellow cesspoolers.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

As for the rest of you, accept ME as your last hope of sanity and deliverence...

Oh deary, deary me. I'll just run out back and begin work on the helipad that'll be needed when all those flying pigs have to occasionally come in for a landing, shall I?

Originally posted by Speedy:

And yes indoor plumbing is good, especially when you need to make room for more alcohol.

This from a man who belongs to a nation that thinks a galvanized pail perched beneath the lip of a desk chair is the ultimate in Executive Office chic...