The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Has anyone seen v42below lately he has been chickening out of our game for months now, and i'd like to get on with my life.

[edited] made some layout changes because we made it too page 5 now, woohoo

The word TOO is used when you want to express a thought such as "That last post of yours was TOO stupid" or "You, TOO are stupid"

SSN stickypencil is now and shall henceforth BE considered a SERF of the CessPool with first rights of refusal going to that vapid bore Nidan1. Should the day ever arise with the sun rising in the west we MAY see said serf stikkypixie (spelt but not bolded) climb to the rank of Squire ... he should live so long and he probably won't since Nidan1 is the ultimate in latchkey Lieges as all well know.
Bah!

Yes, yes alright fine then.

Mind you he STILL has to be taken to Squire and in order for THAT to happen he has to pass muster with ME. As the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I have to rule that a given Serf does appear to possess the qualities that allow him to be taken to Squire.

So ... he's still a Serf until someone gives me good cause why he should be taken to Squire. When that happens then Nidan1 DOES have Prime Nocte rights and all that.

And there's still that annoying sig line isn't there ... AND no cash sent my way.

Joe

That didn't hurt, did it Joe???.... less painful than a Colonoscopy, I would imagine, less painful than constipation...less painful than a Boo Radley post?

[ October 03, 2004, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

That didn't hurt, did it Joe???.... less painful than a Colonoscopy, I would imagine, less painful than constipation...less painful than a Boo Radley post?

You idiot ... the posts on Page 4 aren't BLANK ... you may notice if you look for it, that there's a SCROLL BAR at the bottom of the page. By moving said scroll bar you can see that the posts do indeed exist, they're just over a ways.

My guess is that something bad happened to sig lines, either on the part of one or more posters who have something weird in their sig lines OR something's changed at BFC.

Now if we could just get something to change with YOU ... anything would be good.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My guess is that something bad happened to sig lines, either on the part of one or more posters who have something weird in their sig lines OR something's changed at BFC.

Now if we could just get something to change with YOU ... anything would be good.

Joe

You feckin' idjit Joe.

Can't you see that it was caused by a worthless smelly canuckian that intentionally inserted a thin black image about a mile wide into the post just to p your q?

And you call yourself a [sneer]Justicar[/sneer].

*Snort*

Some days I wonder if it's worth the effort to annoy you, when you're apparently not near smart enough to understand that you shoud be annoyed. I had more luck stalking Seanawhiney, and I didn't have any luck there at all.

Your loving Squire,

Harv

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I have to rule that a given Serf does appear to possess the qualities that allow him to be taken to Squire.

Joe

Well, he proved you wrong for starters. But if that was all that it took, most plant life would become a Squire.

Which reminds me ... did rleete ever become a Squire?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I have to rule that a given Serf does appear to possess the qualities that allow him to be taken to Squire.

Joe

Well, he proved you wrong for starters. But if that was all that it took, most plant life would become a Squire.

Which reminds me ... did rleete ever become a Squire? </font>

Originally posted by Harv:

Joe

You feckin' idjit Joe.

Can't you see that it was caused by a worthless smelly canuckian that intentionally inserted a thin black image about a mile wide into the post just to p your q?

And you call yourself a [sneer]Justicar[/sneer].

*Snort*

Some days I wonder if it's worth the effort to annoy you, when you're apparently not near smart enough to understand that you shoud be annoyed. I had more luck stalking Seanawhiney, and I didn't have any luck there at all.

Your loving Squire,

Harv </font>

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe

Originally posted by rleete:

You think so? Drub away, you worthless Grandma Grog. Which is really icky, if you think about it.

You pick something (not too large) and we'll see.

Oh, yes, we will see.

Looks like your miserable existence is about to get more miserable...if that's possible.

Squire to Seanachai himself. Even before you, dense one. Refused Kniggithood twice before he kicked me out, too. Also appointed Abbott of the Drains at the coronation of Qween YK2.

But unlike some insecure types, I don't feel the need to tout my titles and honors in my sig line.

BTW, I still have the files from that last game. I though you gave up?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Squire to Seanachai himself. Even before you, dense one. Refused Kniggithood twice before he kicked me out, too. Also appointed Abbott of the Drains at the coronation of Qween YK2.

But unlike some insecure types, I don't feel the need to tout my titles and honors in my sig line.

BTW, I still have the files from that last game. I though you gave up? </font>

Boo, you aren't the spelling and Grandma grog. Stick to your own department.

You want me to patch CM:BB and send along the old file? Might as well make it an official victory for me. Lord knows I get few enough as it is, except against you.

And just who was it that broke wind. It's posting on it's own.

Boo, you aren't the spelling and Grandma grog. Stick to your own department.

You want me to patch CM:BB and send along the old file? Might as well make it an official victory for me. Lord knows I get few enough as it is, except against you.

And just who was it that broke wind. It's posting on it's own.

Sure, if you want to. I believe those files are over a year old, so be sure to dust them off before you load them.

As for BrakeShoe, he's a gendarme from the Garden Salad state.

(So, ix-nay on the uffing-chay aint-pay for awhile, Sparky.)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

You idiot ...

Pot, meet kettle. Shake handles. </font>

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

Thanks you all in advance for the warm welcome you will extend to me in the Peng thread. I deserve it.. Thanks...

Oh dear ... another one from Noo Joysee ... AND another cop, let's not forget the unfortunate precedence of Slapdragon, and he's from Noo Joysee, same as Hiram Sedai, I mean that's just ... wrong.

AND he's from Noo Joysee like Tony Soprano.

Still he HAS an email and a location ... you see lads there are times when Rules can be a burden but we follow the rules regardless.

Now ... what shall we call this SSN eh? Brokeout perhaps? Not my best I agree but a Gym Baggs comes along once in a lifetime. Where IS Sir Jim Boggs anyway? Anyone heard from him?

Joe