The Peng Challenge as requested by Noba

Mace

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Off to ManyAppleLess today and a {shudder} meeting with the ManySoda group. The Mall of America ... lovely, simply lovely, I'll try to take some photos.

So will we.

Camp Snoopy

What do you guys think? SpongeBob SquarePants the Ride?

Hehehehe... </font>

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

I shall try not to mention anything math-related here as I believe a certain Gnome breaks out into hives whenever I even verge on doing so.

And he's not the only one... it's all those funny digits you use...1234567890 I can understand, but when you start with xyz@#/=%$*:~ Why no wonder your poor calculator finally gave up, you worked the poor thing much too hard..speaking of which...

Shosties a serf !!!!!!!!!

Well well, who'd have thought eh?

BTW Shosties, a word of caution.. when you're carrying out your tasks as serf make sure you're NOT wearing your kilt, it would be wasted on this lot...

Myself and the donkey excepted of course .... oh yes... and MrDorosh..

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

I shall try not to mention anything math-related here as I believe a certain Gnome breaks out into hives whenever I even verge on doing so.

And he's not the only one... it's all those funny digits you use...1234567890 I can understand, but when you start with xyz@#/=%$*:~ Why no wonder your poor calculator finally gave up, you worked the poor thing much too hard..speaking of which...

Shosties a serf !!!!!!!!!

Well well, who'd have thought eh?

BTW Shosties, a word of caution.. when you're carrying out your tasks as serf make sure you're NOT wearing your kilt, it would be wasted on this lot...

Myself and the donkey excepted of course .... oh yes... and MrDorosh.. </font>

Originally posted by 37mm:

I have been reading these ‘Peng threads’ for several weeks now & I have to say I’m utterly shocked by the complete lack of wit & intellect displayed here.

Hmmm, I think this one is more your Soddy type of Brit rather than your more "oop North" type...

Like Soddy , he doesn't find the Peng Thread intellectual or witty....Sounds like he'd be more at home with the waffles...

Yet he chose to pop in here not there.....

And he's been watching for several weeks!

He sees the newly arrived Shosties and thinks

I want some of that, (not of Shosties) but the nice warm welcome he's been shown...37mm is craving to be a SSN and grow up to be just like the bigger guys....

Great! :mad: Just great! :mad: I only read this after this happened...

kilt.jpg

Windy day today. :mad:

I suppose Sturmy will be popping in shortly as well.

This Shoddy guy is a pic-poster. Do we really need more of that?

And the 38DD person has two, count 'em two, quotes from the movie Gladiator in his sigline. This reminds me of Panzer Leader's freaky debut, and I miss Panzer Leader, and that makes me uncomfortable. So clearly 38DD is no good either.

I say we throw them both into a pit of rabid star-nosed moles and make them fight until only one of them is left.

Then I beat that one into unconciousness with a red-hot shovel.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I suppose Sturmy will be popping in shortly as well. </font>

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

I've already been sent an email by the one who takes pride in being Dressed to Kill....

I thought you were the one Dressed to Kill !!! who are you referring to?

Anyhoo... MrDorosh is indeed right...

It's the blackwatch tartan those guys are wearing.

It's a very popular choice for weddings and such..

My tartan is much nicer though.... Tis called "The Stuart Tartan"..

Of course, I'm biased....

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo Radley I hereby charge you with the awesome responsibility of keeping this lot IN LINE while I'm away. I'll be back late Friday so you have your marching orders. SHOULD anyone be proposed as Serf you may follow accepted Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread policy and acknowledge such but, of course, only I can make a Squire ... allow me to rephrase that ...

Joe

Yeah, right. I'll just be jumping right on that now. Yeppers ... that's numero uno on my list of things to do while you're gone.

Right after lunch, that is.

And maybe a nap.

Or two.

Hmmm, I think this one is more your Soddy type of Brit rather than your more "oop North" type...
Incredible!

This is what you get when you just hold your nose & dive into the filth.

This idiot is actually trying to ‘work out’ what my hopes, my desires, my motives & my fears are.

Unfortunately he is wrong on all counts (again quite incredible you’d think he’d get something right)…

I am from the North of England.

I’ve been watching for several weeks because my computer has been out of action.

I didn’t really notice Shotty nor am I ever likely to want anything it has.

*sigh* You haven't been paying attention at all, have you? I bet you didn't do your homework either? I'll tell you what, dance for my pleasure you miniscule compostworm. Dance well and i might let you send me a setup.
You know what sticklepiss I’m really starting to like you… in fact you’re totally revolutionising my ideas about Belgians.

I’ll send you a setup 2moro but we can get started sooner if you send me one 2night.

PS

I’d like to dance for you but I’m afraid the beautiful, fluidic movements would just mesmerise you & turn you into a useless, gibbering wreck & that would be a shame… wouldn’t it?

Incredible!

This idiot is actually trying to ‘work out’ what my hopes, my desires, my motives & my fears are.

Unfortunately he is wrong on all counts (again quite incredible you’d think he’d get something right)…

The he is a She.

Probably why she's the only one who would even bother to work out your hopes, desires, motives, dreams, etc. The rest of us don't care and would just mock them as a matter of course.

But all that aside, don't diss the Queen.

***BOOT***

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Hmmm, I think this one is more your Soddy type of Brit rather than your more "oop North" type...

Incredible!

Unfortunately he is wrong on all counts (again quite incredible you’d think he’d get something right)…</font>

If you could turn him into a gibbering wreck who could validate parking stubs, at least he wouldn't be useless anymore.

Ahh I’d almost (read wished) forgotten the ‘fine individual’ who gets Agar solution confused with obscure yankee actors.

What else do you want me to do, fetch you the moon on a stick?

Potentially he may have a use as bait for rat traps or maybe some sort of paperweight but to turn him into something that can ‘validate parking stubs’… impossible!

PS

You could describe Morris dancing as fluidic if it was done properly.

You could describe Morris dancing as fluidic if it was done properly.

Or if you were dropped on your head enough as a child.

Which only proves that there is a fine line between appreciating Morris dancing and brain damage and we're fairly certain of which side of the line your dancing on, too.

(edited to add that I don't really need the moon on a stick, thank you very much, but a nice cold one awaiting me when I get home would be nice.)

p.s. And the first one who makes the obligatory "wife" joke will be visited by the ever charming and dangerous, Rose (aka SheWhoMustBeObeyed). And you really don't want that.

[ October 06, 2004, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

Which only proves that there is a fine line between appreciating Morris dancing and brain damage and we're fairly certain of which side of the line your dancing on, too.
Don’t you mean ‘I’m fairly certain’ or do you actually have multiple personalities (maybe both brain cells are totally independent)?

Seems unlikely, as I'm having difficulty discerning a single personality.

Don’t you mean ‘I’m fairly certain’ or do you actually have multiple personalities (maybe both brain cells are totally independent)?

Seems unlikely, as I'm having difficulty discerning a single personality.

I was using the "royal we*". As the Auxillary Justiciar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread, I often times employ this linguistic technique.

You being a Brit should understand this.

But you being a flaming gimboid makes it all not that surprising.

*Not to be confused with a royal wee. Something that many times needs to be taken after the seventh or eighth beer. Or, if you're as old as Shaw several times a night.)