The Peng Challenge Thread Rulz

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Dale, you worry me. You really do.

That "brunette" in the background is clearly masculine. I dare say it even appears to be a young boy.

Get some glasses before you embarass yourself further.

Originally posted by dalem:

A setup, hmm...

Definitely a setup!

Well done Moraine! *high fives*

Mace

That "brunette" in the background is clearly masculine. I dare say it even appears to be a young boy.

Or have the authorities show up on your doorstep...

Moraine, any guy with cans like that and dark hair can have me on a platter.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Or have the authorities show up on your doorstep...

Moraine, any guy with cans like that and dark hair can have me on a platter. </font>

Originally posted by Marstov:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Moraine, any guy with cans like that and dark hair can have me on a platter.

Does this mean if our frequent host Mr. V grows some cans, he can have you for the price of a cup of coffee? [/QB]</font>

GAWD I hate being gone for so long that I have to take a concentrated dose of the MBT to get caught up. Taken in small bites (or even bytes) it's doable you know, you lot are usually too drunk to post more than once or twice a day. But we're talking about since TUESDAY!

I think I need to put a foot under my lawnmower ... maybe that'll erase the pain in my eyes.

Seanachai you're quite right, for once, Stuka may well have BEEN a Seniour Knight but is he now? Doesn't his absence require some form of penanece ... penneanc ... apology?

In fact ... NO. You'll recall, no doubt with some shame (not a LOT of shame of course, you being you) that not only was the SPLITTER Meeks welcomed back after a FAR longer absence but was actually promoted to KING ... over my staunch objections of course. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, says I.

Then I remember that it's Stuka and have to agree that anything you can do is too GOOD for him ... the non-blind scenario playing, spat wearing, bent wing, sirens wailing Australian that he is.

Joe

p.s. dalem I presume that this means we'll no longer have to read about your "X-Wing" fighter that was "scratch built" from bits and pieces of other kits?

p.p.s. I don't hate you Seanachai ... I'd have to boost you up several rungs on my respect ladder to even get to despise you.

p.p.p.s. I have to go mow my lawn now ... it's gotten WAY too high with me being gone and it raining while I was home. How exactly DO you handle a Fer de Lance? I'm sure the jungle like quality of my backyard (I use the term in it's loosest possible configuration) will have encouraged any number of them to cruise for mice, rats and gnomes.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, sod all. The Justicar has this whole 'rules' thing going, and good on him, I say. His focus is on the Thread as some sort of Community, some sort of place that 'People go'.

Thus here I am with the piss bucket. All this going and so few buckets.

BTW, I never heard it called a "rule thing" before and if it's "good on him" that's a bit more personal than I care for. But then again, I'm no poet (outside the odd Limerick, that is).

What only Mace has thus far seemed to "get" is that the other female in the pic is in the mid-ground.

You, dalem, mentioned the brunette in the BACKground. THAT is the little boy out left of the blonde.

It really is pathetic when I have to explain these things.

What only Mace has thus far seemed to "get" is that the other female in the pic is in the mid-ground.

You, dalem, mentioned the brunette in the BACKground. THAT is the little boy out left of the blonde.

Bah localisation grog.

Like I notice little boys in any picture, ever.

Ah, dear. There sometimes comes a time, to horribly and unjustly mangle the words of Douglas Adams, when, usually on a Sunday afternoon, or, in this case, Sunday evening, you (still with me?) experience a certain restlessness(esss); the Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul. A time when you realise that you will never finish the article on Taiwan that you are reading in NLR, nor ever use the revolutionary new, ah, revolutionary stuff it describes. A time when you realise that you most likely have as much unread email as you did three minutes ago when you last checked, and that your body does not in fact require a minimum weekly garlic intake that will cause you to become seriously ill if you do not eat more noodles this instant. A very dark time. A time, to put it simply, when the attraction of the Peng Challenge Thread looms ever larger in your mind, rather like the dubious charms of a friend of a friend who has been eyeing you all evening as you become increasingly inebriated and uncertain as to what you should do.

And so here I am. Returned, confused, unlikely to have been missed or even remembered and making it all up as I go along. If there were another SSN around somewhere for me to vent my bile at I would do so, but new blood seems to be in short supply at present. Instead I shall leave you all with a snippet of verse:

When all the shores of knowledge fade

Beyond the realms of night and day,

When the quick stir of thought is stayed

And, as a dream of yesterday,

The bonds of striving fall away:

There dawns sometimes a point of fire

Burning the utter dark, that may

Fulfil our desperate desire.

-Anonymous, 'A Ballade of the Centre'

And so here I am. Returned, confused, unlikely to have been missed or even remembered...
Ahh, the sound of mewling pathetick-ness. The never ending susuration of sibilantic speech, bought to fever pitch by inbreeding.

Priceless.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And so here I am. Returned, confused, unlikely to have been missed or even remembered...

Ahh, the sound of mewling pathetick-ness. The never ending susuration of sibilantic speech, bought to fever pitch by inbreeding.

Priceless.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Aguirre:

And so here I am. Returned, confused, unlikely to have been missed or even remembered..

You were missed as much as anyone else who goes AWOL from the MBT.. and some of us DO remember you if only from the battlegrounds of fiefdonia..

If there were another SSN around somewhere for me to vent my bile at I would do so

Feel free to use v42 for any venting you may have.. he may not be an SSN but don't let that stop you....

When all the shores of knowledge fade

Beyond the realms of night and day,

When the quick stir of thought is stayed

And, as a dream of yesterday...

You must be playing WoW!!!

*Rolleyes*