The Peng Challenge Thread Rulz

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the twit to which you refer is the sex grog Simone Fox, the lack of profile information is of no matter to an experienced olde campaigner such as myself.

Simian Fox hails from darkest western Oz.

Of course I wouldn't expect a scum sucking newbie such as yourself to know this, you being so wet behind the ears and all...

[ May 18, 2005, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Stuka ]

Indeed that is the twit I refer to. However, I am no SSN. I suggest you refrain from calling me that, lest I have you marooned in a sandy wasteland, scorching with cancer-causing radiation, full of degenerate inbred ex-convicts speaking a horrible dialect that resembles the mating call of a donkey, outnumbered only by japanese people with more cameras than limbs to operate them, made even less habitable by restrictions on the use of water to wash your car or your repugnant self for that matter. Wait a minute, where did you say you were from?

Anal-yse, "YSE", damn it!!! My analysis confirms that you are Australian. With me being human, it is obvious that any future attempt at conversation between us would be a fruitless exercise of inter-species communication.

'Conversation'?? You dare to presume to converse with me?!?

You outgrow your station sirrah!

I was merely 'farting in your general direction' and you take this to be 'conversation'?

Feh! away with you, monkey-boy.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, good. Stuka's back!

I only read his posts, actually, to remind myself what it was like to be young.

Ah yes, "to be young".

Youth is best seen from your own perspective my dear Seanachai, as for myself the nasty number 40 is looming on the not-too-distant horizon.

Mind, on the bright side I do receive guesses of "late 20's" more often than not. Albeit from those of the coke bottle glasses variety.

By your own admission you are spouseless and childless, and let me tell you Seanachai, you have stumbled on your old Unca Stukies secret formulae for eternal youth.

Either of these two maladies will strip a young gent of the will to live, add years to the visage and cast a dim glow on the spark of life.

Look at yourself Seanachai! Your youthful complexion and ruddy glow bespeaks wonders for your unspouselessness and childlessness! Who among us would wager that you are in fact on the wobbly side of 80?

5 things must ye know of the secrets of eternal youth and yay, for I shall empark these apon you my followers....

(a) Remain forever matrimonially unemcumbered.

(z@) Forego the spawning of mini-me's.

(paragraph 11b1) Get thee a big fat dirt bike and fang the living guts out of it at every opportunity.

(623a-subsection 2) Devote your waking hours to the pursuit of young, blonde women.

(75) Seek thee a state of permanent pissed as a parrottedness.

Heed my words oh unworthy ones!

Heed my words and follow me unto my kingdom of Valhalla and sit at the right hand of your Unca Stuky and forever enbibe at the keg of everlasting beer.

Follow me all!

except Lawyers... me hates lawyers... and I.T 'professionals' (you do not run companies, you serve them and the sooner you realise this the better)...and nerds...you guys are right out. Sorry Dalem but rules are rules. This Starwars side of you is like a triple layered geek pie smothered with lashings of geek sauce nestling on a lovely bed of fried geek with a side dish of geek hors d'oeuvres all washed down with a pint of freshly squeezed geek, so forget it.

So sayeth the Lord Stuka...

All rise....

Originally posted by Stuka:

Simian Fox hails from darkest western Oz.

Besides, IIRC he works with nasty germs and stuff.

Best to suck up to him just in case he gets an inkling to release some modified version of Ebola.

Mace

Originally posted by v42below:

Indeed that is the twit I refer to. However, I am no SSN. I suggest you refrain from calling me that, lest I have you marooned in a sandy wasteland, scorching with cancer-causing radiation, full of degenerate inbred ex-convicts speaking a horrible dialect that resembles the mating call of a donkey, outnumbered only by japanese people with more cameras than limbs to operate them, made even less habitable by restrictions on the use of water to wash your car or your repugnant self for that matter.

What? New Zealand?

Mace

Originally posted by Stuka:

Follow me all!

except Lawyers... me hates lawyers... and I.T 'professionals' (you do not run companies, you serve them and the sooner you realise this the better)...and nerds...you guys are right out. Sorry Dalem but rules are rules. This Starwars side of you is like a triple layered geek pie smothered with lashings of geek sauce nestling on a lovely bed of fried geek with a side dish of geek hors d'oeuvres all washed down with a pint of freshly squeezed geek, so forget it.

Can we bring the stenographers?

All rise....
Yeh, thinking of the stenographers can do that.

Mace

Originally posted by Lars:

Features a open fire and woodburner? That's just standard equipment hereabouts.

What's the water temp anyways? Still got ice cubes floating in it?

*shakes head*

There's obviously not a romantic bone in your body Lars !

Do I really have to explain?

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

*shakes head*

Do I really have to explain? </font>

*shakes head*

Originally posted by Lars:

All romantic, exotic, interesting, warm, fun and foreign locations seem to be right out for some reason.

Looks like I'm just going fishing.

Why do you keep contradicting yourself?

Originally posted by rleete:

All romantic, exotic, interesting, warm, fun and foreign locations seem to be right out for some reason.

Looks like I'm just going fishing.

Why do you keep contradicting yourself? </font>

*shakes head*