The Peng Challenge Thread Rulz

Originally posted by Aguirre:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And so here I am. Returned, confused, unlikely to have been missed or even remembered...

Ahh, the sound of mewling pathetick-ness. The never ending susuration of sibilantic speech, bought to fever pitch by inbreeding.

Priceless.

Noba. </font>

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why they call it "Russian Roulette"?

It doesn't seem like a thing the Russians would do for some reeason. The United States spent millions developing a pen that would write in the weightlessness of outer space....Russian Cosmonauts used pencils.

Wouldn't "American Roulette" be more appropriate?

I don't know...I was just thinking.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

...{snipped}...

I don't know...I was just thinking.

And we are all in favor of you moving in this new and exciting direction. Don't overdo though, it's just like exercising after you've sat at a desk for years ... you could strain something that you haven't used for, well, like EVER.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

GAWD I hate being gone for so long that I have to take a concentrated dose of the MBT to get caught up. Taken in small bites (or even bytes) it's doable you know, you lot are usually too drunk to post more than once or twice a day. But we're talking about since TUESDAY!

I think I need to put a foot under my lawnmower ... maybe that'll erase the pain in my eyes.

Seanachai you're quite right, for once, Stuka may well have BEEN a Seniour Knight but is he now? Doesn't his absence require some form of penanece ... penneanc ... apology?

In fact ... NO. You'll recall, no doubt with some shame (not a LOT of shame of course, you being you) that not only was the SPLITTER Meeks welcomed back after a FAR longer absence but was actually promoted to KING ... over my staunch objections of course. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, says I.

Then I remember that it's Stuka and have to agree that anything you can do is too GOOD for him ... the non-blind scenario playing, spat wearing, bent wing, sirens wailing Australian that he is.

Joe

p.s. dalem I presume that this means we'll no longer have to read about your "X-Wing" fighter that was "scratch built" from bits and pieces of other kits?

p.p.s. I don't hate you Seanachai ... I'd have to boost you up several rungs on my respect ladder to even get to despise you.

p.p.p.s. I have to go mow my lawn now ... it's gotten WAY too high with me being gone and it raining while I was home. How exactly DO you handle a Fer de Lance? I'm sure the jungle like quality of my backyard (I use the term in it's loosest possible configuration) will have encouraged any number of them to cruise for mice, rats and gnomes.

Good to see you're still a bloody WINDBAG.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I played russian roulette once, but I lost.

We know. </font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Wondered where you'd been. Bauhaus, STAND UP!

Play that theme man.

Jackass will jump and bray, let him bray, let him bray

I say the Jackass will jump and bray,

Lordy let him bray, let him bray, everybody!

Now I tell you in a positive way

Don’t tie me donkey down there

Cause me donkey will rump and play

Now me donkey gone mad they say

“Cause his eye on a bale o’ hay

Now the news really travel fast

When me donkey in the meadow grass

Now me heart is light and gay

He haw ‘till judgment day

Jack-Ass Song

-Harry Belafonte

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

Feel free to use v42 for any venting you may have.. he may not be an SSN but don't let that stop you....

You wound me more deeply than you'll ever know, Your Majesty. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

So you're not going fishing with me tomorrow morning?

You never ask me to go fishing.

Of course, are there any Walleyes left in that lake of yours that aren't so polluted with beer, petrol and semen run-off that they're still worth eating?

Now listen Joe. Your envy streak is showing, along with your pomposssity streak, your dumb streak not to mention your inanity streak. But at least you have kept your cross dressing well hidden.

The latest National Geographic has a wonderfull picture of some of the mesas in monument valley and surrounds. Quite close to you. Why don't you mosey on over and recreate Galileo's feather and weight experiment. That is, you throw the feather off the mesa and jump after it. Make you you check which of you hits the ground first.

(I wonder if a Justiciar goes *SPLAT* in the desert, and no-one is there to hear, did it really happen....?)

Noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

So you're not going fishing with me tomorrow morning?

You never ask me to go fishing.

Of course, are there any Walleyes left in that lake of yours that aren't so polluted with beer, petrol and semen run-off that they're still worth eating? </font>

Who's bringing the popcorn?

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea wants you to know that this spring's Pyongyang Film Festival will offer the world premieres of Under the Guidance of Great Illustrious Commander and They Were Always Together on the Road to Bring About the People's Well-Being.

Catchy titles! I wonder if either is a musical?

Originally posted by Noba:

Now listen Joe. Your envy streak is showing, along with your pomposssity streak, your dumb streak not to mention your inanity streak. But at least you have kept your cross dressing well hidden.

The latest National Geographic has a wonderfull picture of some of the mesas in monument valley and surrounds. Quite close to you. Why don't you mosey on over and recreate Galileo's feather and weight experiment. That is, you throw the feather off the mesa and jump after it. Make you you check which of you hits the ground first.

(I wonder if a Justiciar goes *SPLAT* in the desert, and no-one is there to hear, did it really happen....?)

Noba.

Geeze Noba and this is the thanks I get for sticking up for you Australians? Granted I called you lot losers but you were better than the Tasmanians. Granted it was damning with faint praise but it was, by the Gawds, PRAISE ... faint, yes, so faint that an echo off the Monument Valley that began in Salt Lake would sound like a clarion call in comparision but it WAS praise ... I do like the damning part though.

Oh FINE Bauhaus, you'd take ME to task for my long posts, every word original (or nearly so) but you'll fawn and slobber over Seanachai when he posts line after line STOLEN from this or that Celtic poet and/or songwriter.

No justice I say ... in addition to, of course, SIT DOWN Bauhaus ... make youself at home AGAIN lad, good to see you ... no, not THAT part of you, no really, I'd prefer that you didn ... {sigh}.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[snip] Geeze Noba and this is the thanks I get for sticking up for you Australians? Granted I called you lot losers but you were better than the Tasmanians. Granted it was damning with faint praise but it was, by the Gawds, PRAISE ... faint, yes, so faint that an echo off the Monument Valley that began in Salt Lake would sound like a clarion call in comparision but it WAS praise ... I do like the damning part though.

My good man, I think that I shall let you in on a secret. Tasmania, Australia and New Zealand are all one country. The inhabitants of the various provinces may insult each other, but in reality the only difference between us is that New Zealanders, Victorians and Western Australians shag sheep and that the rest of us do not.

Oh, and... Salt... Lake... City? No, I'll leave it. That would be like inviting a couple of doorknocking godbotherers in for cup of tea, drugging their tea and then hacking their limp bodies apart with a machete and storing them in the freezer. Too easy. Not that I've ever done it.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[snip] Geeze Noba and this is the thanks I get for sticking up for you Australians? Granted I called you lot losers but you were better than the Tasmanians. Granted it was damning with faint praise but it was, by the Gawds, PRAISE ... faint, yes, so faint that an echo off the Monument Valley that began in Salt Lake would sound like a clarion call in comparision but it WAS praise ... I do like the damning part though.

My good man, I think that I shall let you in on a secret. Tasmania, Australia and New Zealand are all one country. The inhabitants of the various provinces may insult each other, but in reality the only difference between us is that New Zealanders, Victorians and Western Australians shag sheep and that the rest of us do not.

Oh, and... Salt... Lake... City? No, I'll leave it. That would be like inviting a couple of doorknocking godbotherers in for cup of tea, drugging their tea and then hacking their limp bodies apart with a machete and storing them in the freezer. Too easy. Not that I've ever done it. </font>

Can you be a dilettante in Tasmania? I mean, that really sounds like a dichotomy.

Scene in a bar in Tasmania:

"Well boys, I'm giving up the life a Foreshore Officer with the Derwent Estuary Program."

"Nah!"

"Cooey!"

"Whatcher gonna do, then?"

I'm going to become a dilettante."

(Confused silence)

"Err... so when exactly did you start liking men then, eh?

Oh, and... Salt... Lake... City? No, I'll leave it. That would be like inviting a couple of doorknocking godbotherers in for cup of tea, drugging their tea and then hacking their limp bodies apart with a machete and storing them in the freezer. Too easy. Not that I've ever done it.

Won't work with tea, use different bait. Mormons don't drink anything with caffeine, so use milk or somfink.

Umm, not that I'd know anything about the odd murder of a doorknocker or two either...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Wondered where you'd been. Bauhaus, STAND UP!

Play that theme man.

Jackass will jump and bray, let him bray, let him bray

I say the Jackass will jump and bray,

Lordy let him bray, let him bray, everybody!

Now I tell you in a positive way

Cause me donkey will rump and play

Now me donkey gone mad they say

“Cause his eye on a bale o’ hay

Now the news really travel fast

When me donkey in the meadow grass