CMAK by Turkey day?

kgsan

A product update at the Wargamer.com site provides some suggestive information about the likely CMAK arrival date.

Talking about the repricing of the CMBO-CMBB game bundle, the Wargamer.com site states that:

"The game bundle is now priced at $55, down from $75. . . However, the bundle will disappear on November 15th, when the two games will be sold seperately. Battlefront then plans on selling its upcoming Combat Mission: Afrika Korps (AAR) with Barbarossa to Berlin in a new bundle with a new price. It is currently unclear if Combat Mission: Afrika Korps is confirmed for release on November 15th or remains subject to development delays."

I'm not sure when it will be released. You should see what happens when the demo is released, this website will slow down to a crawl. I have a excellent connection to the internet and I had a few failed attempts and finally was able to downloaded it.

The only problem was the CMBB demo wasn't the greatest and really not worth the trouble downloading.

I'm probably going to wait for the full release this time around.

YAWWWWN!!

CAN WE <FONT COLOR="RED">PLEASE<FONT COLOR="BLACK"> STOP WITH THE MORONIC WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE? WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE? STUFF? HAS IT EVER YIELDED A RESPONSE?

GET LIVES ALREADY!!

AND YES, THANKSGIVING WAS YESTERDAY!! GOBBLE GOBBLE!

[MOON: I have edited the font size]

[PS: AND shortened the YAWN smile.gif ]

[DOROSH: Oh, boooooooo! :eek: ]

[ October 15, 2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

AAAAAAAH!

Close your tag you Canadian twit, and for god's sake DELETE A FEW WWWWWWWW's. WhoTF are you, MasterGoodale?

Besides, according to Seenachair, you're the last person to ask about whether folks have lives. On the other hand, the overwhelming weight of evidence suggests that he wouldn't be the best judge of that....

[ October 14, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by Sergei:

And WTF is this "thanksgiving"? Speak in a way that we Europeans understand.

It is the day given in commemoration of the gratitude the Puritans had in successfully escaping the oppressions of Europe for the relatively milder rigors of starvation (Had to put in a plug for my Company, didn't I?), freezing winters, and savage natives. Of course, the Puritans weren't always great company either, so I really can't blame the natives much. Come to that, I guess I can't blame the Europeans who were oppressing them either. Good riddance and hard cheese for the natives, eh?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

YAWWWWN!!

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE MORONIC WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE? WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE? STUFF? HAS IT EVER YIELDED A RESPONSE?

GET LIVES ALREADY!!

That must mean its very soon, but not so soon as to be quite now but before a length of time that may disappoint... or something in between... perhaps a Tuesday or perhaps a Thursday... that's me guess.

Yeknod

[ October 15, 2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

But he does have a point. It's just dumb to keep asking the same goddam question when the answer is always the same.

No, you people no nothing. Don't you remember.

Can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, Can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, Can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, Can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, Can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad, can we have a pool dad,

Everything relates back to the Simpsons.

Will

YAWWWWN!!

CAN WE <FONT COLOR="RED">PLEASE<FONT COLOR="BLACK"> STOP WITH THE MORONIC WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE? WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE? STUFF? HAS IT EVER YIELDED A RESPONSE?

GET LIVES ALREADY!!

AND YES, THANKSGIVING WAS YESTERDAY!! GOBBLE GOBBLE!

[MOON: I have edited the font size]

[PS: AND shortened the YAWN smile.gif ]

[DOROSH: Oh, boooooooo! :eek: ]

<FONT COLOR="BLACK"> Your attempts to act like you have a life and couldn't be bothered with wondering when CMAK will come out are as pathetic as they are transparent.

Steve

[ October 16, 2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

You guys remember December, right? Where it's better to give to other than buy things for yourself? :cool:

You are quite correct Grog Dorosh, or War or whatever you're going by these days. I will E-mail you my address so you can get my copy of CMAK to me by the holidays. Thank you in advance and God bless us, everyone! :D:D:D

On the CDV site you can read that CMAK should be released at the end of November:

Here is the press release that can be found at

CDV

Karlsruhe, October 17, 2003 - WWII real-time strategists can look forward to the next sequel of the classic Combat Mission series this year. The Karlsruhe Publisher CDV Software Entertainment AG announced today that "Combat Mission 3 - Arika Korps" is anticipated to be available for sale in stores around the end of November.

Originally posted by Romulus:

On the CDV site you can read that CMAK should be released at the end of November:

Here is the press release that can be found at

CDV

Karlsruhe, October 17, 2003 - WWII real-time strategists can look forward to the next sequel of the classic Combat Mission series this year. The Karlsruhe Publisher CDV Software Entertainment AG announced today that "Combat Mission 3 - Arika Korps" is anticipated to be available for sale in stores around the end of November.

IIRC, CDV released CMBB in Europe several days (or was it a couple of weeks) after the US release.

IIRC.

Steve