Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief, Berli! What's gotten into you?

Any way...here goes nuttin'...

<div style="position:relative; border:1px #320 solid; background-color:#c9b390; padding:0 10px; width:400px; text-align:center; font-family:serif; left:50%; margin:25px 0 25px -200px; color:#320;">

<div>

My pirate name is:

</div>

<div style="font-size:32px;">

Iron Bess Flint

</div>

flag.gif

<div style="left:110px; top:-60px; width:290px; position:relative; text-align: justify;">

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

</div>

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

</div>

"Captain Roger Vane

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You tend to blend into the background occasionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!"

So, When are all you dunces going to follow my obvious lead?

Dirty Tom Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

I'd make a good ninja pirate.

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

Mace old chum, you are a pillar of wit and wisdom.... Every time I drink too much Jack Daniels the genius that is you comes through in your prose.. Gulp! Yessir, clear as a bell....

Wit? Wisdom?

I think it's a just a case of too much Jack Daniels.

err if there's such a thing as too much?

Mace

Aaaarrrrrrrrrr

<div style="position:relative; border:1px #320 solid; background-color:#c9b390; padding:0 10px; width:400px; text-align:center; font-family:serif; left:50%; margin:25px 0 25px -200px; color:#320;">

<div>

My pirate name is:

</div>

Bloody Sam Bonney

</div>

flag.gif

<div style="left:110px; top:-60px; width:290px; position:relative; text-align: justify;">

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

</div>

</div>

<large>Calico Sam Bonney</large>

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Papa

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Emma!

<div>

My pirate name is:

</div>

Bloody Anne Rackham

</div>

flag.gif

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

</div>

</div>

MmmPffMfmMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfp

Mpmppfmppfmm fmpmfpmfffmm ppmmppmmmppp Mff'ppm pffmpppmfmmmfmpmppmpm fmpppf Fmmmppmmmpppmmmmmfmfpmmmmff?

;)

Originally posted by YK2:

MmmPffMfmMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfpMfp

Mpmppfmppfmm fmpmfpmfffmm ppmmppmmmppp Mff'ppm pffmpppmfmmmfmpmppmpm fmpppf Fmmmppmmmpppmmmmmfmfpmmmmff?

;)

Ppffmfmmfmfp!

Fppmfpmmmfmp mmm fmppfffmfpmfffm mfpppfpffpffmffmmppmfmpp fmpmfpppffmfmfmmfpfmp... Mff mpmmffmpmppp'fmp fmpmfpmffppppmp ffmppffmf fppmpppffmpp fmpmfpmmmfmp fmmmfpppfpfffmp... mmmpppmpm Mff'fpmmpp pppmppfpmmpppff fmmmppmppppp ffmppffmf mffppp mmm pffmppmpm mfpmmmfmp

<div>

My pirate name is:

</div>

Magenta Hued Hiram

</div>

flag.gif

Life has taken a huge dump on you! Get used to having others expectorate as you walk by. Arr!

</div>

</div>

<div>

My pirate name is:

</div>

Iron Tom Bonney

</div>

flag.gif

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

</div>

</div>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Good grief, Berli! What's gotten into you?

Hello Moraine how's wedded bliss suiting you?

Is Hiram still serving you wine and feeding you grapes like all us wimmen deserve?

Most importantly, I hope he's peeling them before feeding them too you...

*Enter smilie here*