Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

Rules: Are meant to be broken.

Having said that, take note of the the following.

If you are new, read the rules carefully, then sod-off.

If you are new, we don't want you to be talking about your pair, but acting like you have a pair is expected.

Thou shalt entertain us with clever taunts at some one of your equal lowly stature. You are the lowest in the heap.

Thow shalt not avail yourself of crudities and uncouthities. (Ask Joe if you need a ruling) No, wait. He will tell you.

Thou shalt NOT abuse the Ladies. Commonsense that last one.

If you are still here, don't waste bandwidth.

Sod-Off.

Noba.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the time has come to let you all peek into the depths of my subconscious.

Night before last I had a dream. A dream that was, in the words of WKRP's Les Nessman, "Simple, yet complex; firm, yet flexible; and above all, fair to every American."

From the point I remember details, it went roughly as follows:

- I am apparently vacationing in Germany, present day, with my best friend and his wife.

- My best friend decides that we simply must purchase handguns to carry while we are in Germany. Even in the dulcet fogginess of dreamland, I know this is a very silly idea, but ever the loyal sidekick, I follow where my friend leads.

- Flash to a seedy, dingy basement-ish gun store where apparently it's okay to buy guns when you are tourists in Germany, but only small, very rusty and probably useless guns. My friend is insistent but as we shop I turn and notice that the nearer shelves are filled with model kits for sale! This makes me very happy and I quickly begin rummaging through the kits for something cool...

- Which is why I'm a little startled to next find myself by the shore of some large lake. It's a beautiful sunny day and a group of young girls in dour school uniforms are bobbing up and down in the waist deep water singing something in German.

- From the subtitles that appear in my head and the large camera crew that I notice beside me, I quickly realize that they are filming the German version of the TV show "The Facts of Life".

- I watch this spectacle for a few seconds and then turn away to walk away from the lake when a young man falls in beside me. Why should I be surprised to turn to speak to him and find that it is none other than Corey Feldman?

At this point some sort of safety circuit in my brain tripped over and I woke up.

So anyway, I thought I'd share that. Comments welcome.

-dale

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm taking Sten the dog and Joe the cat to a Safe House in St. Paul and demanding the mayor of Columbia Heights have you neutered for reasons of National Security.

He named his cat after Joe? </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

2 Australian threads in a row, we're going to take over the world muuwwwaaahaahhaaaaaaa.

While you're at it, the rest of us will be taking your beer...

No worries, we'll leave the Fosters </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Did you watch "The Lost Boys" again?

"Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It's fun to be a vampire"

[ October 10, 2004, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Did you watch "The Lost Boys" again?

"Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It's fun to be a vampire" </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Comments welcome.

-dale

So how many of the special brownies did you have before you hit the sack? </font>

Nidan1 you disgusting Phasmarhabditis hermaphrodita I have had enough of you & your ridiculous swooning & brown nosing whenever Sticklepiss is around… it’s revolting, ridiculous & never going to happen.

If you want to package off my intestines to Boo Radley as an experiment then first you should consider if your test can be replicated.

You’ll need to clone me first & then extract the intestines from my identical offspring.

When you’ve removed yourself from whichever god forsaken hole you fester in for most of the day please send me a set up.

You can then enjoy the same fate as lover boy, for he’s about to start throwing himself against my wretched Romanian line (the only advantage they possess is having a commander who doesn’t drool over the keyboard but it should be enough) and of the Tasmanian (If he ever raises enough money to get onto the internet again).

Now here 1.456693 inch, i know you're new here, but some things are just plain common sense, things like personal hygiene, not being australian or not calling your ex-girlfriend at 3 a.m. Even you should know that. But like stated above you are new so i'll give you a tip. Trying attaching your turn your email (this does not require duck tape mind you) when playing PBEM, it might help speed up the game a bit.

Now sod off.

And now a sing-a-long-thingie, it's a popular tune that i dedicate to our fair Queen

Disco 2000

by Pulp

Well we were born within an hour of each other.

Our mothers said we could be sister and brother.

Your name is Deborah, De-bor-ah. It never suited ya.

And they said that when we grew up, we'd get married

and never split up. Oh we never did it, although I often thought of it.

CHORUS:

Oh Deborah, do you recall? Your house was very small

with wood-chip on the wall. When I came round to call

you didn't notice me at all, and I said: "Let's all meet up in the year 2000.

Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown?

Be there two o'clock by the fountain down the road."

I never knew that you'd get married. I would be living

down here on my own on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago.

You were the first girl at school to get breasts and Martin said that

you were the best. Oh, the boys all loved you, but I was a mess.

I had to watch them try and get you undressed. We were friends and

that's as far as it went. I used to walk you home sometimes but it meant;

Oh, it meant nothing to you `cause you were so popular.

CHORUS

Do it, Oh yeah, Oh yeah. And now it's all over. You've paid your money

and you've taken your choice and I know we'll never meet again. But Deborah,

I just wanted you to know I remember every single thing.

CHORUS

Oh, what are you doing Sunday, baby? Would you like to come and meet me, maybe?

You can even bring your baby. Ooh ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh..

What are you doing Sunday, baby?

Would you like to come and meet me, maybe? You can even bring your baby.

Ooh ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh.. Ooh ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ooh

Originally posted by 37mm:

Nidan1 you disgusting Phasmarhabditis hermaphrodita I have had enough of you & your ridiculous swooning & brown nosing whenever Sticklepiss is around… it’s revolting, ridiculous & never going to happen.

If you want to package off my intestines to Boo Radley as an experiment then first you should consider if your test can be replicated.

You’ll need to clone me first & then extract the intestines from my identical offspring.

When you’ve removed yourself from whichever god forsaken hole you fester in for most of the day please send me a set up.

You can then enjoy the same fate as lover boy, for he’s about to start throwing himself against my wretched Romanian line (the only advantage they possess is having a commander who doesn’t drool over the keyboard but it should be enough) and of the Tasmanian (If he ever raises enough money to get onto the internet again).

I am a Knight you stuttering, stool sniffer. I shudder to think that you suggest I might consider creating a second iteration of your worthless self.

If you must be humiliated, it would be wise for you to send me a setup. I must warn you that life can be cruel, but you know that already you are a biologist after all.

Mmppmfmmmmmfpmp Fmmmmmppm Pffppfmmpmpppfffmpfmm

Pmfmffpmpmpp mmmpppffmppfpppmpp mmfppfpppmpfpffppfpppfmpmppmpm fppmfffmpmfp fmpmfpmpp mfpmmmpfffmmmfppppmppfmmfmm ppfmpf pffppfmmpmmpmpppffffm ppfppp fmpmfpmpp mfpmffmfmmfp fmmmppmmmfmm, ffmppffmf mmfmmmppp mmpmpp pfmmppfmmfmmmffppmmfffmmfmpmffmmf mmmfmp fmpmffppmmppfmm. Fmpfppppf fmpmfpmffpppmfmfmm mmfppfppmpfmpmfmppfmpmpp ffmppffmfpff pfmmffpffmmmfmpmpp pfmmpppfffmmppfpppmmm: fmmfmpffmpmfmpp mmmpppmpm fmmfppmmmmfmmfmmpppff. Ppmmmmffmmmpmpp mmm pmfmfffmpfmppmfmpp fmpppfppf ppmfmfmmfmfp fmmfppmmmmfmmfmmpppff fmmppfppmmppfmpmffppmmppfmm -- mmpfmffmp fppmfpppf pffmppmmmpmfpmfffm mmfmmmpffmppfmm? Mmmpffpff!