It's a Challenge to tie a Pengeroo down, sport !

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Everyone cluster around, kneel, and kiss my ring...

Right! Who's first?

Hang on a minute, WE may just be a Royal Figurehead, but WE still have to sign the document to enact your temporary position.

So....You can kiss OUR ring first.

KING MACE </font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm sure if you arranged yourselfs properly, being wary of knees and elbows, you could kiss each other's rings till your heart's content.

Sorry, but the image of both I and Mace on our knees, kissing each other's hands is just...wrong, somehow.

Mace, how about if we give each other a simple, manly nod and excuse each other from the ring kissing ceremony?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Speaking of "kissing ceremonies", where have Boo and Joe Shaw wandered off to?

Ah didnae ken aboot tha' prancin' pratt Boo, but tha Justicar an' Ah wull bae gatherin' ain tha bowels o' Dontoon Dainver ain just o'er an hoor.

Pillock.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You and Joe are going to meet over a whore?

Which Waffler is it?

You idjit, he said hoor! I think that means cheap or sumfink.

Now then, an abomination has occurred.

That the word abomination and rune appear in this paragraph, together, is, I am sure, a familiar sight. Despite controlling ALL THREE FLAGS, plus the entire city, except for four or five buildings, the scoring matrix for this game called it A DRAW!!!!!! Against Radley for cryin out loud!!!!!

Apparently the good SOD (Scenario Oscitancy Designer) slept most soundly through his Math classes.

Where do I send the review?

Ah YES! I was able to deflect Jim Boggs tepid, sophomic advances in our just completed Blood Hamster Match, holding him to a 52-48 DRAW! (I got the 52), so...

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CLAMMY HANDS OFF OF MY SIG LINE, YOU NOSE FLUTE PLAYING COLLECTOR OF BARBIE DOLL ACCESSORIES! AND NEVER DARKEN MY TOWELS AGAIN!

The scenario was entitled "Buffalo Soldiers" and was created by Rune and it was typically awful. Once again, Rune surprised no one and tendered one of his mushroom inspired, 100% realism-free, pieces of effluvia.

Rune, dear lad, have you ever considered stamp collecting?

Think about it.

A draw in a Blood Hamster Match? Dear God, you're both as weak as a beaker of urine from a 9 year old girl, which you not only resemble, but which probably figures rather disturbingly in your 'behind locked doors' personal lives.

In the case of a Draw in a matter such as this, it's clear that I, as the Olde One of the Peng Challenge and recently resurrected from the dead Messiah of the Church of Seanachai, not to mention a really great guy, get to craft the sig lines of both of you wee, powerless tykes. I shall try and have them to you both by the weekend, and may the shame of them both cause the two of you humiliations galore.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

A draw in a Blood Hamster Match? Dear God, you're both as weak as a beaker of urine from a 9 year old girl, which you not only resemble, but which probably figures rather disturbingly in your 'behind locked doors' personal lives.

In the case of a Draw in a matter such as this, it's clear that I, as the Olde One of the Peng Challenge and recently resurrected from the dead Messiah of the Church of Seanachai, not to mention a really great guy, get to craft the sig lines of both of you wee, powerless tykes. I shall try and have them to you both by the weekend, and may the shame of them both cause the two of you humiliations galore.

Hey Radley!

You didn't say nothing about this!?

Mmmmm...no. That rule does not exist anywhere but in your own dark, bong-water soaked brain, Seanachai.

But, knowing you and how petulant you become if you don't get your way, perhaps it will be less painful to just accept whatever pedantic mewlings you come up with.

Anything's better than listening to you whine incessantly for who knows how long.

How you ever made it to adulthood and weren't just smothered at birth constantly amazes me.

Is God merciful or just not too keen on the small details?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Hey Radley!

You didn't say nothing about this!?

Well, let's be fair and even-handed about this.

How many here agree that, because neither could reach any sort of conclusion in their Blood Hamster Deathmatch, that Boggs and Boo should both have to suffer with sig lines written by myself?

I leave it to the will of the people...such as they are.

Hey, wait a minute thar! I distinctly remember that my sig line would be written by Berli.

Uh, that's Berli as in:

NOT Seanachai

Remember Berli as in:

not posting anymore!!!

Sooooo...

Looks like you may have your way with that hoor Radley, but I have, once again, escaped with my virtue (and sig line) unblemished.

This is actually a violation of the Thread Rules, as I am sure the Justicar will be along any minute now to point out.
This is actually a violation of the Thread Rules.

I'm in Denver Jim Boggs as YOU would have known had you been playing CM with me but, oh dearie, that's right ... YOU LOST TO ME didn't you? You seem to be doing a lot of that right now, or if not losing then at least drawing, and in a Blood Hamster match!

Has such a thing been heard of before? I think not and I rather like Seanachai's solution to the problem, for surely in this case both parties DESERVE to be humiliated for [sNEER] Drawing a Blood Hamster Match! [/sNEER]

Further I'd like to suggest that Rune AND Abomination used together in a sentence results in a tautology.

Finally, I'm in Denver ... back tomorrow. Had a lovely dinner with OGSF ... as much as ANY dinner, or indeed any TIME, spent with OGSF can be considered lovely. Mind you I had to pay ... he's of Scottish descent you know ... and believe me, DESCENT is the operative word.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm sure if you arranged yourselfs properly, being wary of knees and elbows, you could kiss each other's rings till your heart's content.

Sorry, but the image of both I and Mace on our knees, kissing each other's hands is just...wrong, somehow.</font>

Bah! The two of you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. However, since the Justicar broke his own rule about bolding names, I will vote for Boo to replace Joebob. See, at least I bolded your name.

For the two weiners, a better punishment would be for them to once more engage in mortal combat in a blood hamster in none other then a new Rune scenario. I happen to have one hot off the presses.

Last, I did NOT hear from Lurkur

Rune

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

(PART-TIME PLATE TECTONICTISISIST)

Try saying that 4 times really fast. </font>