There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.

Have you considered copping a bad attitude, shooting up and throwing away the scissors?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

Have you considered copping a bad attitude, shooting up and throwing away the scissors?

Yes, but then I realized there are enough Australians and Canadians in this world already and thought the better of it...

*edit for Denise Richards -Im single again honey...

[ April 14, 2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Yes, but then I realized there are enough Australians and Canadians in this world already and thought the better of it...

*edit for Denise Richards -Im single again honey...

[ April 14, 2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Noba:

My my Squire Leete, you are an easy target.

On the contrary. OGSF (aka Mouth full of Hagis and other nasty things) had already issued a proper challenge, several threads ago. I was not ready to take on another game at that time. I just sent him an email, letting him know that I was ready to rumble.

This was just a formal declaration for the record. Have to keep things all neat and tidy for the Justicar, donchaknow. Well, not really, but it's best to humor the decrepit old folks. Speaking of which, anyone seen Seanachai around?

Originally posted by Noba:

My my Squire Leete, you are an easy target.

On the contrary. OGSF (aka Mouth full of Hagis and other nasty things) had already issued a proper challenge, several threads ago. I was not ready to take on another game at that time. I just sent him an email, letting him know that I was ready to rumble.

This was just a formal declaration for the record. Have to keep things all neat and tidy for the Justicar, donchaknow. Well, not really, but it's best to humor the decrepit old folks. Speaking of which, anyone seen Seanachai around?