There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Minnesota Haiku:

The Old Dock is Out.

The New Dock is In.

Lake, Ice Cold, Waders Leak, Brrr...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Serve corn on the cob to people with dentures.

Now sod off.

{edited because I wasn't quite feeling Japanese this morning}

[ April 14, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnesota Haiku:

The Old Dock is Out.

The New Dock is In.

Lake, Ice Cold, Waders Leak, Brrr...

Now sod off.

{edited because I wasn't quite feeling Japanese this morning}

[ April 14, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Minnesota Haiku:

The Old Dock is Out.

The New Dock is In.

The Lake is Ice Cold.

My Waders have a Leak.

Brrr...

Now sod off.

Well that was just horrible. First of all you math challenged ninny, haiku's have three lines consisting of 5,5 and 7 syllables. What you gave us was 5,5,5,6 and 1. And it stunk, too.

I would tell you to atone for your sin by sending me a set up, but as we're already playing a game, send me a move. If you've already sent me a move, bite me.

Originally posted by Lars:

Minnesota Haiku:

The Old Dock is Out.

The New Dock is In.

The Lake is Ice Cold.

My Waders have a Leak.

Brrr...

Now sod off.

Well that was just horrible. First of all you math challenged ninny, haiku's have three lines consisting of 5,5 and 7 syllables. What you gave us was 5,5,5,6 and 1. And it stunk, too.

I would tell you to atone for your sin by sending me a set up, but as we're already playing a game, send me a move. If you've already sent me a move, bite me.

Hey everyone, for once in his miserable life, Boo has said something worth listening to!

And so, Lard, send a fecking move. Leave the poetry to someone with more delicate sensibilities. Like that hippy dalem. At least it would give him something to do other than get all his armor [redneck filter] blowed up reel gud! [/redneck filter]

Or better yet, Lard, send a fecking move then go tinker with the engine on your boat. I want it running smooth next time you chauffeur me about the lake. And fill up the cooler with beer too. Pillock.

Papa

Hey everyone, for once in his miserable life, Boo has said something worth listening to!

And so, Lard, send a fecking move. Leave the poetry to someone with more delicate sensibilities. Like that hippy dalem. At least it would give him something to do other than get all his armor [redneck filter] blowed up reel gud! [/redneck filter]

Or better yet, Lard, send a fecking move then go tinker with the engine on your boat. I want it running smooth next time you chauffeur me about the lake. And fill up the cooler with beer too. Pillock.

Papa

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Fixed.

{Now where are my sidecutters so I can fix Boo? Bleedin nancy boy poetry grog...}

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Fixed.

{Now where are my sidecutters so I can fix Boo? Bleedin nancy boy poetry grog...}

I dont believe this &¤(#&%¤#

"Cant we just be friends"

"Sure thing sweetheart, lets be friends, and since friends can talk about anything, I'm OH-SO-LOOKING-FORWARD to the day I'll get to sit and listen to you telling me about some 4 hour sex orgy you just had with some newfound love."

Again my lovelife crash & burn in the middle of a crowded street. Thats it, I'm giving up on women...

I never had a chance anyway I suppose. They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.

I might just as well turn gay or something.

"Sure thing sweetheart, lets be friends, and since friends can talk about anything, I'm OH-SO-LOOKING-FORWARD to the day I'll get to sit and listen to you telling me about some 4 hour sex orgy you just had with some newfound love."

Again my lovelife crash & burn in the middle of a crowded street. Thats it, I'm giving up on women...

I never had a chance anyway I suppose. They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Maybe its your breath, try flossing on a regular basis. It promotes gum health and prevents tooth decay, at least that is what my dentist says. Send a turn you twit, Combat Mission is a lot more fun than women anyway, and alot cheaper. Just ask Boo_Radley.

[ April 14, 2003, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Maybe its your breath, try flossing on a regular basis. It promotes gum health and prevents tooth decay, at least that is what my dentist says. Send a turn you twit, Combat Mission is a lot more fun than women anyway, and alot cheaper. Just ask Boo_Radley.

[ April 14, 2003, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Bah, my mom is a dentist's nurse...if there's one thing I learned as a kid it was to brush my teeth and floss regularly.

Maybe there will be a turn for you today, but I invite you to commit suicide infront of your mailbox while you wait. I will serve you a glass of cold poison shortly.

My feelings are -as always -you will be slaughtered.

Bah, my mom is a dentist's nurse...if there's one thing I learned as a kid it was to brush my teeth and floss regularly.

Maybe there will be a turn for you today, but I invite you to commit suicide infront of your mailbox while you wait. I will serve you a glass of cold poison shortly.

My feelings are -as always -you will be slaughtered.

...They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.

So you're saying PondScum is hogging all the women? Inconceivable!

Papa

PS

{serious} Hortlund, sorry to hear you're having one of "those" sorts of bad days.{/serious}

...They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.

So you're saying PondScum is hogging all the women? Inconceivable!

Papa

PS

{serious} Hortlund, sorry to hear you're having one of "those" sorts of bad days.{/serious}

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

<font size=-1>...They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.</font>

<font size=-1>So you're saying PondScum is hogging all the women? Inconceivable!</font></font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

<font size=-1>...They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.</font>

<font size=-1>So you're saying PondScum is hogging all the women? Inconceivable!</font></font>

They dont want nice guys anyway, all they want are criminal drug addicts with bad haircuts.

Have you considered copping a bad attitude, shooting up and throwing away the scissors?