• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Probably too late, but GOOD LUCK AXE!

It is too late...

*sigh*

It's for the best though, he was really suffering at the end there. Best to get it over with.

And you should be saving your good luck wishes for your pixel-truppen. You goose-stepping nonce. </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

Bahahahah. Poor mike, his farmboys started an assault and five seconds later were bravely running away (but in a quite nice formation).

Was it anything like this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=10562

MasterGoodblow's human wave meets Rumanian artillery. :D

Good Morning Maggots :mad:

Can we all say Friday?

Okay then, some observations, in no particular order:

Goodale

A tip for you lad in scenario design. I noticed in the picture Ropeadope posted that when the Tiger crew bailed they left their crack stash behind in the tank. It is clearly indicated in the status panel.

You nong! The Germans kept their crack in their gas mask containers. DUH! Fix or do somefink!

Soddball

Apparently, now that he has captured the Holy Grail (Goodale's sig line), any purpose he had in life has now ended. He hasn't been seen in these parts lately, although there are rumors that he is now Travelin

mike_the_?????????

Still retains title of Nong, which he has spent months earning. You are the Nong of Nongs, you Nong. Sending turns at 3 in the morning and then whining that you did not get a turn is cheap, underhanded, low-down, and gamey. These are his good traits.

Dave H

Can anyone be this kind and decent? I mean come on! It has to be a front. Clearly the man is the devil come to trick us with his saintly demeanor and patience. His ploy is reverse psychology. He continuously chides the wino about the evils of alkehaul, knowing full well that his tirade will drive his target to double his consumption. Watch this guy very closely.

Snarker

A Bomb In A Bull. Represents his highest achievement in the humor department. Need I say more?

Keke & Eugen

They are Finns. Not Arms, not Legs, but Finns. Hopefully the evolutionary clock will restart any day now.

Beckett

Proud to be a Volunteer. His pride will be severely chewed up and digested into small morsels of ejectable waste by an angry Gator in a couple of weeks, so cut the guy some slack until then. Besides, he needs it.

Edward Windsor

Thanks for the package! I won't open it til Christmas like you asked, but seriously, I can tell it's a clock already. You know tick, tock, tick, tock. I can hear it. I guess the surprise is ruined now, huh?

Abbott

Still looking for Costello. That would be Lou not Elvis. I will not go too far with this guy, I have read his Gun Thread. Have a nice day Mr. Abbott

Wallybob

Once, Twice, Three times a poster. Still working on the involuntary reflex issue. Does real well until his brain kicks in. Keep plugging lad.

Robohn

Fortunately (for me), I haven't really had the opportunity to get to know this fine lad. That in itself is commendable.

Axe2121

Would I kick a man when he's down? Would I take the opportunity to berate someone who is gone?

Absolutely, but not today.

Oh crap, the printer has finished, time to put 10 minutes of work into my daily grind.

For those I have overlooked, you're welcome!

Originally posted by Abbott:

Good morning Jim. Step away from the coffee!

Ahhh yes the fresh scent of Colombian Coffee. The aroma, the flavor, the full-bodied buzz it gives. I have only one complaint and can use some advice.

How do you keep those stems and seeds from getting into your daily cuppa?

Don't get me started Becky. I think we both know that your Kruats have recently suffered some SERIOUS setbacks. :mad:

The armor war has yet to be determined, but I couldn't stop laughing at the hasty retreat of your grunts beneath a hail of 82mm mortar fire and some seriously angry lead (this batch never had the opportunity to seek anger management counseling). As a matter of fact, I have nominated this battle as a "Hall of Flame" candidate, as I truly believe you have received a CLASSIC MasterGoodale Slathering. :mad: :mad: :mad:

My men have exhibited an anger that makes my heart swell with pride beyond words. I cried last night as I watched them spit beligerent hot lead into the backs of your Krauts as they fled. It was truly a touching moment. Afterwards I herded all those little red angry faces back into garrison to tell them how much I angriated their fury and bitterness on the battle field. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Dave H

Can anyone be this kind and decent? I mean come on! It has to be a front. Clearly the man is the devil ... Watch this guy very closely.

Well, thanks a lot Jim Boggs, you maggot! You've gone and blown my cover! Now what am I supposed to do? Go back to the General Forum and post as one of my alter egos? Today will I be Sgt Beavis, william amos, or Gaylord Fokker? Decisions, decisions. tongue.gif:D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Good morning Jim. Step away from the coffee!

Ahhh yes the fresh scent of Colombian Coffee. The aroma, the flavor, the full-bodied buzz it gives. I have only one complaint and can use some advice.

How do you keep those stems and seeds from getting into your daily cuppa? </font>

Edward Windsor

Thanks for the package! I won't open it til Christmas like you asked, but seriously, I can tell it's a clock already. You know tick, tock, tick, tock. I can hear it. I guess the surprise is ruined now, huh?

:D You're welcome, Jim. Making it a festive season to remember with a very special Windsor timepiece ... see New Year in with a bang!

Abbott, you could give my three year old daughter a run in the joke stakes. Her current favourite is: Why did the banana go to the doctor's?

Answers on a postcard, please.

Teddy

Well, MasterGoodale - J.C.G.M. TNT Chucker has entered the hot-lead-riddled world of Day Of Defeat. :mad: So far it's been a chuck fest of epic proportions against what seems to be 12 year old punks who didn't know the definition of angry TNT until they met MasterGoodale :mad: . I love yelling at them through the voice chat too. :mad: Little punks. They cheat though :mad: and the maps I've played so far seem small and redundant. None of them are any good for my favorite weapon - the Machine Gun. I try and try and try again in vain to find a decent spot to deploy that angry weapon on the bipod and I just never get the opportunity before the place is crawling with Krauts. I've popped them Krauts many a fresh asshole though and many more will be popped in the future. :mad:

If anyone has any suggestions on finding top notch gameplay with this game let me know. :mad:

In the meantime, I slung you pus pods a whole slew of angry TNT last night and something tells me from the calmness in this thread that you didn't like it :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

In the meantime, I slung you pus pods a whole slew of angry TNT last night and something tells me from the calmness in this thread that you didn't like it :mad:

I'd like it a lot more if you'd stop playing silly games with deranged prepubescent loners and send me my turn, you maggot!

Mind you, now I've put it like that, I can see why you're attracted...

:mad: :D :mad: :D :mad: :D :mad:

Teddy

I cried last night...

How sad. :(

In the meantime, I slung you pus pods a whole slew of angry TNT last night and something tells me from the calmness in this thread that you didn't like it

Come again?

attachment.php?attachmentid=10562

So, why don't more of you maggots use PBEM helper? After Axe converted me to using it, I couldn't even think about switching back to manually tracking and moving all these files. Plus, when both players use it, you don't even have to worry about detaching and saving the file you receive -- just double click and it does everything.

I want to try the 2 turns per email feature soon, perhaps after Snarker is through making me play the role of MasterGoodale in Franco's Tank Warning we'll use that feature for the rematch....

other gamey news since the aforementioned Tank Warning is really just too painful for me to even think about right now:

mike_the_nugget and I struggle to the end at Gorbatov's House. nugget's troops are so brittle now that a wee bit of fire sends them scurrying off to the swamps, while meanwhile my gentlemanly Germans have decided that rather than accompanying their commander to the top of a hill, they should just let him go by himself and see if it's safe. :mad: In any event, this battle for Hamburger Hill is one for the ages.

DaveH owes me a match in the CMAK demo when it is released. My guess is October.

Axe has demonstrated that the lifespan of a Soviet squad without any tank cover facing a German flamethrower halftrack is exactly 10.25 seconds. Unfortunately, the Soviet troops in question are mine. :(

MG has figured out a new strategy for his remaining tanks: they bravely ran away. My personal favorite is the one that had a commanding position on a bridge and then fled at high speed after being hit with a grenade. Our infantry are beating the hell out of each other with no end in sight.

[ September 12, 2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Becket and Brood - That's because I ownzjoo. I have decided it is best to bolster forces at my commanding positions of all strategic points. It would simply serve no purpose to keep my plethora of T-34s over there in no-mans-land after shattering the remnants of your scraggly armor platoon which made a laughable attempt to flank me. :mad:

I will sorround my perimiter with T-34s and feisty, angry infantry and let you have it when you wobble in wearily and try to take my flags. :mad:

I ownzjoo! :mad: :mad:

GRAGRAGRGRAGGRGRRRRR!!! GRGRGRGRRRR!! :mad:

[ September 12, 2003, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]