Of mice, men, mold and maggots -- it's the MasterGoodale thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you haven't gotten your "MasterGoodale" Action Figure? I bow before mine three times daily before not sending turns. Penger's know Goody (and are afraid of him), other forums are in awe of him. He is the gosh-darndest thing since sliced bread. Like the "Buddy Christ" he is a cult figure that the world has come to not rely on.

Gotta go, time for medication.

Love,

Wallybob

Originally posted by Keke:

Check this out: An absolute saint

Egads, you hooring, filthy, Junior Finn(uber status not recognized cuz of the crap you dragged in here) don't you have some lutefisk to eat or sumfink. POS has been banned like Pete Rose, and for good reason. He is a trolling nong with no redeeming qualities, well if the frequenting brothels in Plymouth is true he has that going for him. He was banned and I hoped to never see that twit again. Even the feckin World Wide Web is smaller than 75 year high school re-union.

Hooring space-monkey-loving, Britney-Spears wannabe.

eeeekkk, i ran outside in my undies.....

[ September 18, 2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_squire ]

Games Worth Noting:

none

Games That Are Ongoing:

This BDLRM thing is coming along swimmingly. 2 of the 6 factory buildings that I am going to destroy are naught but rubble. Once this is complete I will move my smarmy, Slavic horde to capture enough flags to make Dave bow before my tactical brilliance. That and his sig will be satisfying.

Platcmdr is showing more resolve than anyone else in this sorry sack of puss-wads (that one is for Seanachai). Almost through "Cheery Waffle" v 1.00, stuff is on fire and lots of troop icons litter the battlefield. So much fun.

Feh, Soddball and I are still in "Knockout".

Jimmy Bongwater is getting the ole "hit and fade" routine. Kilt one squad of his and roughed up 2 or 3 others. Now it's time to give him what for.

The oh-so-smart, Teddy is realizing that a battalion of ATRs ain't the ticket to success that he originally planned.

Originally posted by mike_the_squire:

Egads, you hooring, filthy, Junior Finn(uber status not recognized cuz of the crap you dragged in here) don't you have some lutefisk to eat or sumfink.

squirrel_the_nugget_humper, I post whatever I like, for example this , you further mucking Peng hoor! :mad:

Sssssssssacre bleu!! Back from Quebec City you ssssscurvy lot. I'll have pictures and lots and lots of words (AAR-style thanks to Edward's kind offer) to make you smile and, perhaps, laugh.

What is with the gaggle of freaks in this thread I don't recognize? Leave for a week and the place goes to hell. Sheesh.

I shall return Sunday afternoon. Turns will resume shortly thereafter and the wedding/honeymoon AAR (oh hush) will arrive at Teddy's hopefully Tuesday morning.

Losssssssers.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Long Trousered Silver:

IT BE TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY, YE SCURVY SON O' A SEA BISCUIT!! I'LL KEELHAUL YOU!! :mad: :mad:

ARRRR! Ye be Long Trousered Silver-The Cockless Cook. Ahoy thar matey, that wood ya be seein in the mornin, it be yar peg-leg!

:mad: ARRRRR! :mad: