Of mice, men, mold and maggots -- it's the MasterGoodale thread

Boggs poked his head up out of his foxhole, which he had thought was deep, but had proven to be less than adequate for the fury of the recent Finnish Civil War

Things had quieted down now, but from horizon to horizon nothing remained but the charred trunks of what were once proud pine forests.

Gathering his kit, he dashed for the safety of the General Forum

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterWhatchamacallit:

It's called "Of Tigers and Men".

"Of Sickly Pussycats and Maggots" morelike as it's coming from you. :mad: :mad:

[Edited because I seemingly cannot spell anything right tonight. Hey, that rhymes. Sort of. :mad: ]

[ September 13, 2003, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Why don't you bizwiches quit abuseing your sock moneys hind quarters and send me a turn!!

edited cuz I am so angry i can't type right :mad:

Now that you've edited to correct the typos, can you tell me what a "sock money" is? Are they abusing their hidden cash?

:D

:mad:

[ September 13, 2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Why don't you bizwiches quit abuseing your sock moneys hind quarters and send me a turn!!

Now that you've edited to correct the typos, can you tell me what a "sock money" is? Are they abusing their hidden cash?

:mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

:mad: </font>

Being not a "sock monkey" nor an opponent of smokeslikesitis1959 I shall send you no turn. I will try to get to all of my worthy opponents. That excludes Becky cuz he was neither worthy nor is our game in question. Gamey, hooring, blood-sucking, attorney that he is, tried to muddy the waters but the final tally is in: He blows monkey chunks. At one game apiece the next one is for the sig. May have to wait until CMAK, at least work will be slowed down by then.

[ September 14, 2003, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Does anyone wanna bet on the number of times Axe has tried to sneak off and check the Cheery Waffle to see what is happening?

Just once (right now) but it was a highly planned surgical strike. I have about a 10-minute window of opportunity.

The wedding went off without a hitch -- excepting my getting hitched, of course. It was everything we wished and hoped it would be.

Thanks for all the kind words gents (excepting Berli of course :mad: :mad: :mad: (you'll get yours!! :mad: ).

I'm back at Paula Ballantyne's (tee hee) sisters for about 15 minutes before heading back to the Waring House for dinner before leaving for Quebec City (no, I haven't changed my mind Mike.)

If I learned one thing yesterday, it's that bagpipes are the coolest instrument in the world. The other wedding party had a *snicker* cellist playing. I felt like asking him if he could inspire men to rush to their deaths in battle with it. Fancy boy.

I'll have all the rest of the sordid details for you louts when I return Friday morning.

Gotta go. This piece of metal on my ring finger's getting heavier than lead.

And Jim -- keep the troops posting. No bumps on my watch!!!

Jas :mad: n

I really love this guy Axe. His priorities are solidly in the proper order. 24 hours after his wedding and he's sneaking back in for a quick fix of the Cheery Waffle/MasterGoodale thread. He makes me so proud!! Sorry, I'm getting so choked up that I can't go on. :D:D

I see that the dancers from the Blue Oyster Peng Thread have surfaced for a quick tango. No tongues, boys. This is a clean, respectable thread of filth and depravity.

Where is that saggy pair of pisslips MasterGoodale?? Has he been finally consumed by mould, ants, mice, weasels and the rage of Skunk Nads?? Has the weight of his Sig of Humiliation caused him to slide down the page and into the General Forum? Enquiring minds want to know?

My updates, such as they are:

Nugget_the_Ratarsed and I are counting the seconds until the end of this bundle of ****e-stained wet wipes called a scenario. Where's the fun in it, I ask you?? Not a damn flamethrower halftrack in sight!! :mad: No whiffs of 152mm shells, no rocket artillery! :mad: Whichever loon made this one deserves to be re-educated at the Soddball School of Needless Firepower.

BallyWobble is dropping old, dry, arty on my secret infantry jumping off point. Sadly, they have already jumped off and he has so far injured sod-all. Not only that, but the gamey titwanker bought a line of M-16 halftracks to protect his gamey arse. :mad: :mad: I hate them, they suck giant rubber donkey dicks and suppress the nuts out of infantry. He was, however, none too impressed by a 190m side turret penetration on one of his fast-moving T-34s by a Panzershreck! Give that man a cigar!

Jamble Bogglers, the pus-ridden baboon, just sent me a turn. I might send it back if I can find my way back from the edge of the galaxy.

I hate you all. I hate Becket today. I can't wait for CM:AK to come out so that I can start having fun again instead of playing as Russians.

Originally posted by Dave H:

I really love this guy Axe. His priorities are solidly in the proper order. 24 hours after his wedding and he's sneaking back in for a quick fix of the Cheery Waffle/MasterGoodale thread. He makes me so proud!!

My feelings exactly. I'm starting to believe that Axe is after all, a good man (not really, but it seemed appropriate to add that compliment :mad: ).